Greetings Sup Forums, ask an American Muslim anything

Greetings Sup Forums, ask an American Muslim anything.

why haven't you blown up yet?

allahu akbar?

Failed the class.

Favorite Generals general?

Only during prayers.

Demolition.
Loved building demo traps around my base.

>Demolition.

lyl

God, I love that game

Whats your favorite general?

Me too, have you tried the remastered version?

When are you going to kill yourself?

Next bombing when?

Too much of a coward, could never pull the trigger.

Oh fuck I totally forgot about this one
>not spamming op alpha Auroras

Nice try Peru. I can look through your llama disguise and see that you are a CIA detective.

>American Muslim
>African American
>Mexican American

None of those exist. The kid-gloves PC is done. So you have:

>Mudslime
>Nigger
>Spic

As it should be.

I though US was under powered. Is the Aurora general really that good?

sharia law?

Muslim is a religon not a ethnicity my friend. Anyone can be Muslim.

If someone is African that means they are from the continent of Africa. Which has a large diversity of ethnicity's. Not necessarily Negros exclusively.

Mexico is a country. Someone who is Mexican is someone from Mexico. Therefore any ethnicity can be "Mexican". Id prefer if you used the terms "Latino" or "Mestizo".

Sure.

>you: blahblahblahblah
>me: Read my fucking lips if you have to. But get used to it.

>Read my fucking lips if you have to. But get used to it.
What?
Im actually confused what you mean. At first I thought you where quoting a movie or a crackpot novel. But no you made that up yourself. What does "Read my fucking lips if you have to. But get used to it." mean?

Yeah she was op at air I would just spam the Auroras and rek ground units with their fuel air bombs
The tanks upgraded with the lasers made up for the early game weakness of US

It means, "Please, kind Sir, use your luscious lips on my penis until those 72 virgins you dream of begin to sound like a bad idea."

You stupid mudslime motherfucker.

When are you going back?

why do you do AMA's? do you want special treatment or to just be normal? if the latter then fucking STOP.

What date and time are you planning on flipping out over something stupid and trying to kill people?

Yeah, US still has the blatant power weakness. Just knock out the power generators and the whole base falls.

>72 virgins
Are you actually joking or do you seriously think that Muslims believe that there are 72 virgins in the afterlife?
You must be one ignorant backwards trailer trash inbred piece of shit to believe that anyone who is a Muslim believes the whole 72 virgin thing.

It means you're a dense cunt and it doesn't fucking matter what the facts are, we'll still call you sandnigger

No I just want to start a discussion. Its always an enjoyable experience. Also I think you meant former not latter.

>ignorant backwards trailer trash inbred piece of shit

How would that pedo Mohamed feel to hear you talking like that? Maybe you should just cut my infidel head off!

Now, go back to fucking your children, you fucking mudslime diaper-headed motherfucker.

You can call me a Sand Niggerâ„¢. All you want also isn't "ignoring the facts" a title that you wouldn't want on your head?

Im going to be honest with you for a second. I do wear diapers on my head. And I am a little bit slimy.

Yeah but after getting cold fusion that problem wasn't nearly as hard to deal with. They came into power late game, especially with the op air drops after all the resources were pretty much used up

True, but I will always prefer China over any other faction in Generals. Also I was wondering if you prefer playing Zero Hour then just Generals?

what state and city are you in?
would you like to meet me for a BLT and a Beer?

>Ignoring the facts
Did I say that? No, I said I acknowledge the facts, I hate you for a variety of other reasons, and using pejorative terms against someone doesn't make them ignorant, you fucking hypocrite

>hah you made an assumption about me now to make an assumption about you
I'm going to disregard that little burst of autism and flame you for the fact you're not a real Muslim.

You may think because you read the Quran and do all of your daily prayers you're somehow classed as a Muslim, but you're not.

All Muslims are terrorist, you're just a hipster.

Florida, Tampa. Sure if its a TBLT and a Root Beer.

>and it doesn't fucking matter what the facts are, we'll still call you sandnigger
"Ignoring the facts"

Thank you for forgiving my burst of Autism
Also what do you need to do to be classified as a Muslim. Also you might have put me in worst groups but and SJW Hipster Muslim is not a group I classify myself with.

Sorry A not and.

Once again, using derogative terms toward an ethnic group, religious group, or race at your own leisure doesn't make you ignorant. Simply means you have the free will to express your first amendment right and anger toward a group for their actions.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Where do you classify yourself if not with the hipsters? Why aren't you dying in the name of Islam? Has the debaucherous way of life in the United States blinded you from the true message of your religion? Tell me this much:

How much of the Quran do you ignore, oh devout Muslim

Pardon me but, when did I "Once again" use a derogative term towards any of the groups you listed? Please educate me.

Can you also tell me the part in the Quran where you have to kill yourself for Islam or you are not a real Muslim. I really need that part im >dying for it.

why do you take as your perfect example to emulate a mass-murderer and warlord who had people tortured to death over money?

You need to go back

I believe that any person can be shown in a bad angle.
For example George Washington was a slave owning delinquent who grew hemp and helped put into place people who he aligned with.

Nice flag friend. Also I think we should all go back.

george washington is the most perfect and holy example, to be emulated, by over a billion people

the comparable figure in the West would be Christ

How many airplanes have you stolen?

I hope you all fucking drop dead to be honest. You people are a burden on any country you enter. The whole world is united in their disdain for niggers and their hatred of muslims.

Im sorry, I dont mean that George Washington is on par with the Prophet.
It was just an example that you can show any role model in a bad light if you aren't given the full picture.

Im an Arab not a Negro.

Why do you hate freedom?

Amen.

I don't.

By the way this was just a joke pls don't "stone" me.

What game is this?

You worship a mass-murderer, this is a fact

when a muslim murders an infidel, he is following his prophets example

Christians do not worship a mass-murderer

to clarify, mass-murder is evil

please go suicide bomb so we can make a happening about it and the trump administration can have more excuses.

Call of duty 4.

>You must be one ignorant backwards trailer trash inbred piece of shit to believe that
You said that word for word you dumb cunt

You made an accusation toward a group of people and attempted to say that I was ignorant for ignoring the facts
Try a little harder at keeping your narrative in tact next time please.

Also another thing found word for word
>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to claim that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous - the actual Arabic words for persecution (idtihad) - and oppression (a variation of "z-l-m") do not appear in the verse. The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah"
Hmm I wonder how that got in there

Tunisia is a great country.
Also no I don't think so I love my day to day life experiences.

On mobile apologize for 16 minute response quite slow internet

Dear American Muslim,

Answer truthfully, swearing by the name of Allah and his prophet---
if you knew of some 'radical' muslims in your circles, who were planning to kill infidels, would you turn them in to the FBI?

When you say "once again" that implies that I have already used a derogative term towards a group of people. I thought you said you forgave me for my "little burst of autism".

Also that entire Surah has the core essence of "an eye for an eye" if someone attacks you and your group of people, you retaliate. That is just common sense my Sage Finder friend.

Its ok I will peacefully await your intricate responses.

No it's not.

Sure.
>Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
>Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Yeah definitely an eye for an eye

I mean some people clearly do.

Of course. Radicalism is a cancer in islam. And killing an innocent unbeliever is one of the biggest sins in islam.
"and wrongfully killing a human being, as though he killed all mankind, (and whoso saveth the life of one) whoever abstains from killing a person, (it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind)"
Spread the message of peace and not that of hate.

Why so negative about your homeland. Tunisia is a great place.

Keep in mind friend. Allah will punish them. It is not a Muslims responsibility to punish an unbeliever. As an unbeliever can always change.

Those people are brainwashed with radical beliefs and are a cancer to Islam and deserve to be eliminated.

Then why don't you follow allah's will to please him?
>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.
Surely he means that his will be carried out by those of his followers who are true to his word?

Why won't you go die in some Middle Eastern shithole like you're supposed to?

That Surah is taking out of context. And is used in a situation of War. Not meant to encourage attacking innocent people in the name of Islam.

Abdul I know that is you please stop trolling me.

all these replies

yet you cannot justify worshipping an evil mass-murderer and warlord who had people tortured to death over money

people are waking up to your evil death cult, and your satanic prophet

Laser one lad

Please read my replies instead of compiling them in your meaningless hate post.

But what about muh self defense? Does that poor caravan have no relation to the opposing side of the war? Isn't it reasonable to throw out the whole "religion of peace" shtick?
>Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

In Islam you only attack the people who fight against you. The Quran even states that in War you are not even supposed to hurt the trees.

"I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town"

don't tell me what to do, faggot

you won't answer my question, so why do I have to follow your rules?

your holy example was one of the most evil men to have ever lived

Suicide is still a sin though. I dont see how none of them see this.

>Greetings Sup Forums, ask an American Muslim anything.

Do you realise your cults founder was a demonically possessed killer who came with a sword in his hand (no prophet comes with a sword)?

Do you believe in executing those that were raised muslim and reject it?

Do you seriously believe that pigs were genetically engineered by Egyptians from rats and horses and shit? Because that is ths most retarded thing ever, and it doesnt explain oh I dont know... wild boars?

>yet you cannot justify worshipping an evil mass-murderer and warlord who had people
tortured to death over money

Very fair question that no Muslim can try and answer became they know the answer and the number one rule of their cult is never ever be truthful about it.

Oh come on man, don't give me that, it's literally the entire theological basis for 9/11, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, etc.
>Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).
Even allah doesn't consider you equal to those who are out in the Middle East fighting for their religion and even out of the Middle East causing terrorist attacks on foreign soil, I mean after all they're peace fighters... Right?

Why do you like being considered inferior in the eyes of allah?

>no Muslim can try and answer became they know the answer and the number one rule of their cult is never ever be truthful about it.
well saud

do you think they acknowledge to themselves that they are the bad guys?

>plebbit spacing
I'd expect nothing less from someone who posted something that faggoty.
Go fuck off and rape a goat dumb dune coon.

don't forget the sage. Or better yet just stop posting you fucking newags. You are ruining the board like you always do.

lel, he's abaddoned bread

He's probably questioning his own religion

it's a funny fact that the better you are as a person(as a muslim), the worse you are as a muslim, and vice versa

How much would we have to pay you to be sterilized?

I would pay for several grams of lead and grains of powder