Never have I see a President like Donald Trump attack a minority group in America like Mexicans and call them rapist...

Never have I see a President like Donald Trump attack a minority group in America like Mexicans and call them rapist, drugs dealers, criminals and run them out of America. Mike Pence our vice president said would take the money from people with HIV and AIDS and give it to criminal anti-gay Christian psychotherapist to do Ex Gay Therapy on LGBT people. That would turn the system against gay people because Ex Gay therapy is a fraud that tortures and kills LGBT people. What Trump, Pence and other twisted people like them are doing is stirring up people in American up to hate Mexicans, LGBT people and other minorities. The reason minorities are being targeted, harassed and destroyed is because of evil paranoid people like Trump and Pence. Evil paranoid people like Trump, Pence and their cult Christian followers are using psychological warfare to turn Americans against each other. These paranoid and mentally twisted vigilantes think they are above any law or ethics. Government law enforcement’s job is to protect minorities from people who target, harass and harm them yet even groups like the FBI who also have some people with sick and twisted minds have destroyed minorities like the Black Panthers by turning them against each other so they would kill each other. Another group of paranoid and evil people with twisted minds are the anti-gay Christians in government law enforcement who think they have to target, stalk, harass and destroy gay people. Here in Long Beach anti-gay Christians in government law enforcement have illegally stalked, tricked, trapped, arrested and convicted innocent gay people. Finally a sane judge ruled against their discrimination and today 25 gay men are suing Long Beach and Chief Luna for discrimination. Minorities need to work together to stop evil, paranoid, mentally sick and twisted people who are tying to destroy them using psychological warfare and guns. Do not let the evil people stop you from getting the same equal rights, freedoms

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op needs to stop skipping his prescription meds...

FPBP

Hillery lost get over it op. Why don't you take your city culture and shove it up your ass. There is a fucking reason why we rural area people voted for Trump.

Sounds like someone needs a little shock therapy. Smoke the pole, pay the toll.

thats really offensive you should tyhink about what ypuve said
i never skip my meds
whats this mean could someone fill me in

>Never have I see

Fuck off Paco. 6 decapitated heads found in that shithole you call home on Christmas Day - WALK OR WE'LL FLY YOU.

For the bazillionth time, HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A SIN!

Therefore, we can't talk about a cure. It is not a choice either. It's a lifestyle that's only different from yours when it comes to love. And seriously, who are we to care about what gender people love, or have sex with?

It's just so silly, mind your own business already!

Go back to pledit you disgusting degenerate pole smoker.

>what does this mean
It means lurk moar, faggot.

>Never have I see a President like Donald Trump attack a minority group in America like Mexicans and call them rapist, drugs dealers, criminals and run them out of America.

I know OP, it's really just so wonderful, isn't it?

im angry
im not mexican and their is nothing wrong with members of the mexican race

I stopped reading at "never"

WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID:
>Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

WHAT LIBERALS CLAIM HE SAID:
>Mexicans are all rapists, drug dealers and criminals

You autistic fucking faggots.

plebit? their is nothing wrong with pure gay love!!!!
sorry im not in your "in group" (sarcasm)
this is NOT a good thing people like you would see us killing our fellow man over petty shit

Just because you fucking sissies scream this every 10 seconds, it doesn't make it so. Go hang out with you degenerate pals, this isn't the place for you.

not my fault you have a low attention span
he implied that the majority are
they clearly are not

dont pin your loony religion on me
also i need to educate you ignorant morons

>not a sin
>therefore we cant talk about a cure

Cures for something don't require that something to be a sin. They require it to be a illness or disability.

>he implied that the majority are

No. He implied that the majority of THE ONES ILLEGALLY CROSSING THE BORDER are.

Definition of illness
obsolete
a : wickedness
b : unpleasantness
a : an unhealthy condition of body or mind
b : sickness 2
homosexuality is not unhealthy and infact promotes happyness
still not true

Why left keeps loosing it's shit:the post.

nigger do you evem know your us history?

FPBP

Come back when you have finished primary school level English and can formulate and actual paragraph instead of a giant wall of text. Im not going to take time go decipher that jumbled mess.

yes
im not a leftist im a proud gay conservative
what DOES THIS MEAN!!!!

im in school for writing right now i will get better

>this is NOT a good thing
Wrong.

It's a great thing.

You need to grow up and stop being an infantilised little Disney bitch, and realise that you can't swaddle the world in a warm blanket. Your ancestors didn't get you to where you are today by cuddling with wolves and pampering criminals. Being weak is easy and it might make you feel good, but ultimately it will destroy us all.
You need to make hard choices sometimes.

What is?
>Tab
>Enter
>Paragraph Composition

Lean it you fucking nigger.

>not unhealthy
>promotes happyness
kek

>still not true
Your accusation of what he said was not true. Incidentally check this:
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html

people seem to have very serious cognitive dissonance.

saying mexicans who rape and commit crime does not equal all mexicans rape and commit crime.

it is fucking startling people can't see the difference.

you think comeing out as gay is easy!!!!!! >:(
my dad doesnt even talk to me anymore now THAT takes STRENGTH

shutup
not their fault they are forced to by lack of good work that will pay a liveing wage and are forced into crime
you said it !!!!!!

Still didnt read but from context and glancing over the thread

>Trump definitively called all Mexicans rapist!

Moments later...

>W-well H-he implied it!

You refuted your own "argument" and are backpedaling. There is no reason to engage in conversation with you. I posted this just so you might re-evaluate and better yourself. Good luck and goodbye.

sorry does it hurt to face the truth

>not their fault they are forced to by lack of good work that will pay a liveing wage and are forced into crime

is repeating what i said like an upvote?

Truth is, Trump is actually the first Republican to genuinely support LGBT rights. He's not a traditional Republican remember, he's an outsider from New York who wasn't involved in politics until very recently.

He said that the issue is settled and he doesn't want to go back on it. So if you hate Trump because you think he's anti-gay, then you've been reading a bit too much fake news (HuffPo, CNN, etc).

The weakness that I was referring to was the "open borders, let them all in, free money for everyone, sunshine and honey" leftist naivety.
It's hard to say to illegals "actually, we do have to break up your family and send you back", but it's absolutely a necessity. Leftists would rather bury their heads in the sand and hide from these hard decisions that people like Trump have the balls to step up and make.

You have NOT hear all yet, he has a LONG list of minorities to (((offend))),sit down and wait your turn