Right winger who legitimately cares about society and does charity events not for the tax credits...

>Right winger who legitimately cares about society and does charity events not for the tax credits, or even to make myself feel better, but because I enjoy helping others
>Leave accountancy role to pursue the medical profession
>Come from an extremely poor family so they couldn't support me studying medicine like I originally wanted
>Still have to work full time while studying at the moment because I have overheads like everyone else
>Get told that I have "cis white male privilege and I should kill myself to better society"

Were people like myself born too early, or too late Sup Forums? Why is legitimate altruism frowned upon by millennials so much?

take your self-pity somewhere else, honky. Several hundred black people have died in Chicago over the past several weeks.Your white privilege is not getting shot by niggas.

Take your self-pity somewhere else, honky. Several hundred blacks are getting shot every week in Chicago. Your white privilege is not getting shot by niggas.

Chinkmoot is fucking with captcha again.

>Several hundred black people have died in Chicago over the past several weeks.
A. Not enough.
B. Maybe they should stop killing each other.

Here comes the UnionJackass to offer his opinion. Colored violence is YOUR legacy, you colonialist shitbag.

10 feet higher, paco.

They are hateful people, don't listen to them.

They hate you because you actually tried to do something. There will always be someone trying to drag you down to their level, because they think blaming the world for the life they are delt with is better than dealing with it. Just keeping pushing through and ignore them, they aren't ment to stay long anyways.

Go perform human sacrifice and cannibalism some more you mestizo cunt.

The wall is an American thing, you tea sipping, crumpet munching, pasty skinned rain magnet. So much like a UnionJackass to steal from other cultures.

There's no point in trying to better yourself or do good to a society, until all lefties are not exterminated.

Great Wall of China. Stop stealing from Chinks.

And you, stuff another burger in your mouth and go to sleep you pig. We taking this bitch back and nothing yu can do about it. When we be majority, you gona pay.

Those cunt-eyed,niponpingpongdingdongs stole it from my PsOC. Isn't about time for you to have another beer, you alchie fuckwad?

Has anyone ever wondered why that snowball was able to leave the holideck where as Moriarty couldn't go past the arch.

Your KANGZ were white Europeans, nigger intelligence is founded on cultural appropriation so do the world a favour and get gunned down by another nigger or a cop.

California is ours now. We don't even need do english only classes. We taking las provincias perdidas back one press 2 for Spanish at a time.

>legitimately cares about society and does charity events not for the tax credits, or even to make myself feel better, but because I enjoy helping others

If you enjoy helping others, that means means it makes you feel good, which is your motivation to help others in the first place otherwise you'd be apathetic or neglectful. There is no such thing as an absolute selfless act for the sake of doing good things only, just because there's no physical, monetary or even verbal gratification doesn't mean that your motivations are truly selfless since you're here bragging and complaining about now getting the outcome you wish you had by being such a gud boi

Achmed is doing my work for me in that rainy shithole island of yours. SHIARA soon. Do you faggots bleed blood or tea when your heads are cut off? We'll findout soon.

Snow is just water which can easily be replicated but would be a pain in the ass to hologram so the holodeck probably uses real things for some things.

Not* getting*