Thanks Dreamworks

Thanks Dreamworks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6dPtMptHlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if the melanin enabled me to travel through stargates and do magic, I wouldn't bother inventing the wheel and written language either.

literally no one is arguing that they weren't dark caucasoids

KANGZ THREAD?

An actual Egyptian would.

Shopped as fuck

The royals in Prince of Egypt are all lighter-skinned and all voiced by White actors.

The only Black voice actor in the entire cast voices Jethro.

Try harder.

We all fucking know they weren't negroïd like people. Is the joke still going on?

>muh urish
>we wuz potatos n sheit

youtube.com/watch?v=R6dPtMptHlM

Da wyte man panted dey eyez blu

I hate that people still believe this shit.

Blacks were fucking cattle back then, not god-like figures.........

How do true Egyptians feel about the WE WUZ KANGS crap? Just curious

Doesn't change the fact that they were the bad guys and got rekt by God and his kike minion.

how does it feel to be a nigger, egypt?

Coptic Egyptians aren't nogs
Arabian Egyptians aren't nogs
Upper Egyptians aren't nogs
Lower Egyptians aren't nogs
Ottoman Egypt didn't have nogs
Ancient Egypt didn't have nogs for more than exactly one dynasty

Oh but it's kinda sorta in africa therefore nog, apparantely???

I always ask how tens of thousands of Arabs supposedly killed and replaced tens of millions of native Egyptians but I never get a good answer

you be racis

>isis destroying cultural heritage
>edgeyptian will actually defend this

> tfw you actually know history and read about the nubian (nigger) dynasty being the worst out of all of them

They were not Sub Saharans, the nubians at that stage would be similar to Mexicans taking over the United States.

The Mexicans are mostly Europeans mixed with native women.

The Nubians were similar to what the Mexicans are today. If all the Europeans in Mexico married white women, they would look no different to the people in the United States.

What the actual fuck is this. Typical, nigs asking for gibs. They really are this retarded. Shame Lincold was killed before he could send them back to Africa where they belong.

Also, quote from Jewpedia:
>Various United States courts have held that the Washitaw Nation is fictional and that it is not recognized as a sovereign nation.
kek niggers btfo

They're paler it's just they're in a dark room in this scene

Pretty nice movie. Too bad Dreamworks started around the time 2D feature animation was beginning to die.