Sup Forums unironically likes Jews and Israel because their big orange retard is a slavering kike pawn

>Sup Forums unironically likes Jews and Israel because their big orange retard is a slavering kike pawn

nu/pol/ needs to go. Being truly redpilled is knowing that Cunton and Trump are two sides of the same Jewish coin.

Sup Forums always loved Jews. They fucking worship Israel.

Sup Forums is the most bluepilled place on the internet

Israel is based for killing muds despite gender or age but we do not like the Jewish trickery going on in the states

Sup Forums has literally always been a Jewish board

>based for perpetuating a conflict for the purpose of sending refugees to Europe

lol u just elected jewish trickery

>American Sup Forums loves Israel
FTFY

Get the fuck out kike shill. we know trump scares the shit out of all you slimy kikes. That's why the media literally destroyed it's own credibility trying to stop him.

Now your leaf ass is here trying to give us "its an undercover kike arguing both sides to get us to turn on eachother meme"

Enjoy the oven slimy kikes.

>based for stealing billions from the American taxpayer
>based for flooding Europe with Moslems
>based for corrupting every single Western democracy

How bluepilled can you get?!

It was either the jews or getting refugees by the thousands in the USA.

Yeah, Trump hates Jews, that's why he sold his daughter to a Jew and stocked his cabinet full of them, right?

Get real you fucking idiot

Better jew than muslim.

Refugees are Islam's fault. Way to push the buck, Achmed.

>"""based""" for displacing Arabs into Europe

Go fuck yourself with this Jewish trickery. I cannot wait for the destruction of Israel.

>this is what nu/pol/ actually believes

We wouldn't even be meddling in the Middle East if it wasn't for Israel you bluepilled shabbos goy

Can we just nuke the whole of it?

K guess I'm voting for Hillary this November.

>based for killing muds
nigger by that logic most muds are based too. pls go back to the_donald

unfortunately this. trump is a retard who sucks jewish cock, but its not like hillary was any better on this subject. at least trump is funnier, and might turn out ok domestically even if his foreign policy is a guaranteed shitshow.

Sup Forums is easily swayed by state sponsored influence. Anything that seems cool and counterculture or edgy They support , reinforce that with a seemingly never ending supply of affirmation that they are a part of something great and will be the cool kids and you've got yourself a personal army.

new/pol/fags drowned out any real Sup Forumss that pointed out Drumpfsteinjewberg affiliations.

not to mention none of Trump's actual stated policies made a lick of sense.

I don't care one way or another but Trump has no accountability, his businesses caters to rich jews, he doesn't need the money nor is he seeking a career in politics, that means he can lie his way into office help the jews consolidate more power and get out unscathed with no repercussions.

He has no loyalty to anyone but himself and his jewish offspring

It's more the fact that your idiot countrymen are entirely unwilling to criticize Trump at all, let alone for his kike love

I think Sup Forums was infiltrated a long time ago actually.

I don't think this wave of pro Israel / Russian sentiment is coincidental. I think there are operatives

I just wouldn't know what to call them.

CTR boogeyman has a name for it so does the JIDF.

Ohoho lass trust me they criticize trump
You need to get off Sup Forums and talk to Americans outside of it

The nigs call it jewish trickonometry

You're right. I guess bitching about stupid shit is the best solution to change things.

JEW gtfo

>Jews controlling your nation
>stupid shit

Good goy

>the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to!...

>if I call him a jew, he'll be taken aback!
No, OP and you are 100% right. We're all super brainwashed and Trump loves kikes. Guess we're all BTFO, despite the other policies. lol haha fuck all the other important shit haha let's just concentrate on this one factor lol like why even care about anything else but muh joos?

So who else should i have voted for? The neocon faggots who'd continue sucking kike dick, or Hillary who would continue Obama's stupid shit (while also sucking jewish dick)?

This discussion really makes me think. And especially worry oh no we goofd guise ;_;

What you dumb faggots don't seem to comprehend is I don't like the kikes either. Nuke Israel. However, we didn't have anyone who would do that. Haven't for decades.

But most importantly, guess I'm voting for Hillary in November :(

you've got a point but i was hoping to stay on the trump meme dream a little longer. didnt expect him to go so hard for the jews so fast. well we'll see what eh actually ends up doing in regards to israel but its looking pretty disappointing so far.

Who's worse, the far left globalist Jews or Zionist, overly orthodox kikes

Go home Obama, you got lost in Canada.

Consider, please, what would happen if our (((greatest ally))) was angry at us. They have their fingers wrapped around our financial pulse, and they would bleed our economy dry. We need to wait patiently until we can deal with them safely. They will not cut us out of the picture unless we lose our profitability. Patience is key, leaf. Widen the tunnel of your vision and you will see what needs to be done.

>leaf

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew. One wants to rule you from your homeland, the other wants to rule you from Israel.

Canadians are ginormous faggots

Every day that passes, the Jews get more and more financial control. What the fuck are you waiting for?

Steinberg confirmed

orthodox jews voted for Trump
the real problem is that lefty kikes are 75% of the jews in usa

what matters most to me is removing welfare and deporting all these anchor spics

Alt right please do something.

Yeah, Orthodox Jews voted for Trump because he's a kike puppet you fucking idiot