GUYS, GET IN HERE !

GUYS, GET IN HERE !

The Ciccarielo-Maher faggot is trying to jew out of this by saying he was satirical and that by "White Genocide" he meant he is fighting against the alt-right.

He's lying like a pig and we won't allow this little commie faggot to get out of this.

People are already signing the petition to Drexel University to not fire him b/c "it was a satire against real racists".

Take the attached picture and spam it all over the Facebook and Twitter so people can see this motherfucker is hating on white people.

When Drexel sees he has a history of shitposting and that he is trying to jew out of this, they're going to fire his ass which means - WE WIN.

Gogogogogogo faggots !

Other urls found in this thread:

drexel.edu/oed/policies/eoLaws/OED-1/
dss.cahwnet.gov/cdssweb/pg20.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, if you have any other of his tweets, merge them with this picture and post here.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

deep bruh

Daily reminder God abandoned Haiti the moment they killed all the whites.

d-d-drumpf is f-finished...

i-it's over for h-h-him...

>The Ciccarielo-Maher faggot is trying to jew out of this by saying he was satirical and that by "White Genocide" he meant he is fighting against the alt-right.
where is he saying this?

not sure if this post is sarcastic

I'm literally shaking in my privileged boots

bump

pls no serbposting

On literally every article on the internet ? Do some research dammnit !

>teaching his wife's son to hate white people
>duh ebil racists tho

Leftists were a fucking mistake.

Look at these faggots trying to blame us for everything.

drexel.edu/oed/policies/eoLaws/OED-1/

Here's a link to report discrimination to the university. You can do it via phone or email, and can remain anonymous. The university is required to investigate such reports, per federal law.

Good work user.

Let's go guys, spam the shit out of their inbox with his tweets.

He wanted to act tough yesterday, now stay tough little commie faggot.

The commies won the cold war get over it ALLIE faggots...
Every country was/is infiltrated with agents taking over the school was a real master plan.
Hitler wanted to destroy the commies but you supported them and right after the war Patton said you should finish them but no you faggots played the muuh i'm the first on daa muuhn space game hahahahahha
Amerishits are so pathetic

bump

Look as far back as possible, guy's racist as fuck. No satire.

It sure would be awful if somebody doxxxxxed him.

go get run over by a truck faggot

We should spam the petition with bullshit signatures

Ftfy

Ja das ist richtig!

lel. All internet racism is "satirical."

We should contact social service as well because he obviously teaches his kids to be racist and violent (he literally teaches his children to kill white people).

That would teach that motherfucker not to fuck with whiteys.

fuck drexel

t. temple

How come every anti-fascist I stumble upon irl get's hurt really bad?

Accidents are terrible. They don't even see it coming, or know why it's happening.

The shadows are filled with the willing blades of the righteous.

Pro-tip:

If you dress in shabby clothing, they think you're one of them.

>Drumpf
I dont really get this...is this supposed to trigger trump supporters?
What is it with this Drumpf all the time, really don't get how this should be funny or insulting

Apparently that was his European family name which they changed when they immigrated to the US. Yet another hypocritical attack from the tumblrites, in denying someone to name himself as he wants.

liberals are scared shitless right now
if they can't attack whites anymore without consequences then they have no one to attack but themselves

libs don't like blacks or muds, they are just too afraid to say anything to them.

Good idea. Here is a link to California Child Protective Services hotlines. He lives in Berkeley, which is in Alameda county.

dss.cahwnet.gov/cdssweb/pg20.htm

>our schools tell us we won the cold war
>the teachers are products of the soviet union, destroying our country from the inside

Really makes you think

>venezuela

why does all the scum on the planet end doing talks on venezuela?

>put a potion in it that kills people
ITS CALLED POISON YOU STUPID FUCK

Who are you ? Oracle from Matrix ?
Pol needs more lads like you.

THIS POST IS THE MOST UNDERRATED POST ON THIS WEBSITE I HAVE EVER READ.

Here's a twist lefties don't see coming: Jews are white. Holocaust is technically a white genocide. He's not making his case stronger by saying he's against white bankers and capitalists, that's only getting him closer to supporting holocaust. Damn, the line between nazis and anti-nazis has never been so blurry.

>"On Christmas Eve, I sent a satirical tweet about an imaginary concept, 'white genocide,'" he said in an e-mail. 'For those who haven't bothered to do their research, 'white genocide' is an idea invented by white supremacists and used to denounce everything from interracial relationships to multicultural policies (and most recently, against a tweet by State Farm Insurance). It is a figment of the racist imagination, it should be mocked, and I'm glad to have mocked it."

he's right, Sup Forums
quit trying to ruin his life with your censorship sjw whineyness

Sup Forums is not your personal army, faggot.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.txt

what's good for the goose is good for the gander

so satisfying.

My man

Oracle, I would call them but I'm just a subhuman living in the shits of Balkan.

If I was to call someone in US for 5 mins, it would take me 3 years to pay the bill and probably cause deflation in Croatia.

Evo autista,evo ga,koliko ti godina ispiraju mozak ?

fuck you nigger!

Accept the truth like a man, pussy.

>thinks it's over
>starts walking snugly into the sunset
>already planning to wipe his ass with it later
>HO SHI-!!
I'm turgid.

And now the pendulum swings again

Just as it always has

I wish there were more videos of this.

>abolish the black race
>son: if I were a white MAN, i'd buy some nikes & put a purple drank in it & and black people would steal it | me: what would the purple drank do? | him: kill them
>fuck niggers, fuck niggers, fuck niggers, & fuck the niggers #justiceforallwhites
>to clarify: when the niggers were transported from africa to mostly south america when the other nigger tribes sold them, that was a good thing indeed

How long would I last in a university, Sup Forums? It was just satire, of course.

Because they have to make sure you don't accidently think the failed state of Venezuela was brought down communism

>Damn, the line between nazis and anti-nazis has never been so blurry.

Well....

Nice

Let's not fight to end political correctness, let's expand it!

Not long. You should know that there are different standards by now.

Underrated

In a WW2 movie, Hitler was in a bunker and was having a conversation with on of his Generals that the war was lost for the Germans, and the General said he was worried about the Americans. Hitler’s comment was don’t worry, the Jews will take care of them. LOL! This is what happens when you turn your back on your people to make a deal with the devil. That same devil will turn on you, inevitably.

The hatred of white people has been hard coded into the academic language. Everything he's said has already been justify by the theory he teaches.

For your valor, we award you the rank of GUARDIAN OF KEK

Praise Kek!

>race mixing is awesome!
>the white race isn't headed towards extinction goyim!

Probably the biggest achievement in my life.

Cuck

I don't get it.
They're defending it. How did it get so bad?

Bump for Justice!

Lol American whites are so cucked that they would let people get away with preaching white genocide.

What did xe mean by this?

Most of them are claiming that it's not a real thing because white people should just reproduce more.

GUYS

Sup Forums IS AUTOBANNING YOU FOR SAYING C[redacted]O-M[redacted]'S NAME

DO NOT POST HIS NAME FROM YOUR MAIN IP

>I want a black genocide
>Guys guys I was being satirical LOL my account was hacked
>chimpout

Not letting him get away

Hahaha we got him on the ropes!

Suck it you commie faggot

this somebody make a timeline with some tweets

I've been trying to get out of here forever.

Please, better instructions. It will be my belated Christmas present.

bump

poast link

Which movie was that?

I love it, they are getting a taste of their own medicine for once.

I'm glad white people suddenly have the agency to make such a decision when it's convenient to them.

bump

This piece of shit took down pics of his "pizza", he needs to pay the pedo bastard!

what about theses Serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
they remove kebabs

This guy is a racist asshole, fuck him, he deserves to go to jail and never have a job again.

The same could be said about "oppression" and the left.

Forget about the White Genocide shit. Normies are already alerted to the fact that this is a bullshit meme.

He's said far more insidious things about condoning violent revolution and brutal means of murdering people. That along with his desperate attempts to shill for Venezuela will be sure to redpill the normies.

>damage control

When you really take a hard look at society now it's the most fucked up version we have ever had in human history. Supporting "white genocide" has no consequences once you lie and say it's satire but if you put black or jew in place of white you will be destroyed in every sense imaginable even if you say it was satire after.

Email or snail mail all of his tweets to the human resources office at Drexel.

Daily reminder that when faced with charges of white genocide, anti-whites will do three things simultaneously.
1. They will deny that white genocide is happening.
2. They will deny that the methods used to destroy the white race constitute genocide.
3. They will justify white genocide.
Look through this guy's tweets and see how many boxes he's checked.

Hello Serbia! I have a picture for you of dead serbs.

This

What did he mean by this?

t. abdul mohammad rajeesh

Checks out, hairy smelly Serbs aren't white.

Fuck his shit up. This bastard is spewing racist shit and thinks he can get away with it just because it's against white people?
Oh I was merely pretending to be racist?

Don't let this slide.

Kek