What is it about this area that makes it so highly populated with liberal hipster types?

What is it about this area that makes it so highly populated with liberal hipster types?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZt-pOc3moc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only the circled areas are liberal, its all right wingers outside of these areas

>Vancouver and Portland are one star
DROPPED

Your cropping abilities are abysmal

Don't forget to pay your tv license bongfriend

I take it you never watched Portlandia

youtube.com/watch?v=TZt-pOc3moc

I haven't paid and never will

>63%

It's the last place in the world with majority white urban centers
obviously a bunch of whites who live in an egalitarian utopia dont reconize or have any use for red pills

the colleges and the art an music scene

State of Jefferson when?

not accurate, you circled a bunch of redpilled white rural counties

The place is literally operated by Freemason Bavarian Illuminati Kike bloodlines

Portland State University

University of Oregon (outside of the business and engineering departments)

Seattle was a major hub for New York liberals back in the 1960s and then most of them settled. It was generally the Northwest but Seattle was the center focus because it looked very much like an east coast city.

A very liberal controlled newspaper since the 50s

And California transplants from the 70's.

that would explain the missing children

Very few nigs or mexicans so they have the luxury of living in a bubble. But when they complain about us Californians moving to their rainy state I do think there is a hint if awareness that they don't want our dindus coming

kek has spoken through his vessel

>63% of your daughters pussy covered in Muslim cum since your too much of a bitch nigga to do anything about it

With it being close to chongcouver and commiefoina

>implying that bitchbong is man enough to get pussy

It's easy to be liberal and white in these cities when there's very little black cock infiltration.

White women there only have tiny Asian cocks and small to moderate white cocks to worry about. They haven't yet experienced the clit slapping, toe curling pleasure of BBC in large numbers.

This will change when Washington and Oregon decide to import several thousand Syrians or Somalis. Minnesota used to be the same way, and now every white hipister's girlfriend is getting drilled on the side in Minneapolis by foreign cock. White women are wearing hijabs and shitting out half-African kids.

Dick size is demographic destiny.

you have a colorful imagination

Being close to mexifornia

Of course an american is interested in daughters pussy

>Bellingham gets a big star
Why?

Also Bellingham checking in.

>he didnt circle eugene

HA

Literally its still the 60s here

Hippy capital of earth

>British muslim reading comprehension
Sad!

Because those are great states to live in, thanks in a large part to successful liberal policies that have been enacted.

I live outside of Seattle but I go there a lot. Honestly couldn't stop laughing when the people in my course looked like they were about to kill thmselves when Trump took the lead. All the dumb white liberals thought every asian and black in the class was getting sent out.

Spoken like a true retard. No one from Washington/Oregon likes California.