My brother is a social justice fairy and now he's being a dick about it

>Come to christmas dinner with my wife
>Am sick, so I'm just holding out despite being ill
>Help put things away with my wife and eventually she starts cleaning the dishes and putting them in the wash
>Offer help. "Oh user, but you're so sick! Just go sleep it off in your old room"
>"Are you sure babe? I can help you out"
>"No it's okay, besides I'm the woman I'm supposed to do this. You suck at cleaning dishes because you're a man" Obviously this is what triggered my brother
>I start walking upstairs
>He says to her from the table "you know you don't have to do that because you're a woman"
>My wife is offended but gives a cordial "Excuse me, who here has a pussy?"
>He goes into the other room and broods about his SJW shit being kicked in

Here's some context. My brother got a liberal arts degree some years ago, he got involved with some antifa girls, he became poly, he's fathered a child and refused to play the father. He's a full blown social justice faggot.

That's fine, he's his own person and he gets to make his own dumb decisions. When at dinner with the family he'd be quiet about it, he may voice his opinions on political subjects but didn't really get personal about shit. That was fine. When trump got elected though I know I've been blocked on all his social media, despite me not being nasty about the win, he's stopped talking to my sister who also doesn't buy the SJW shit.

Haven't seen him since that day. What do? What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGLsnu5RLe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too long. NEXT!

>leaf
your brother sounds like a shithead, I hope you're looking out for your nephew/niece

tl;dr

My brother just tried to white knight my red pilled wife for being proud of being a homemaker and this is unprecedented behavior. What do

Your pathetic brother has been keked. Cut him out unless he seeks repentance.

your brother is a faggot and antifa chicks are sluts

Nothing, sounds like your wife has it under control.

SJWs are powerless against women

Who gives a shit what your fag brother does?

Keep training your woman. She did good, so reward her a little bit.

Where's his kid? Tell us more about that poly shit

None of my sisters have had babies yet, however me and the wife will probably be having kids in 2017/2018.

Fucking tell me about it. I went to lunch with him one of the antifa girls he was dating once, she was going off about how in the future monogamy will be completely eradicated. The shit they think is just an excuse to be complete whores.

You don't think his behavior will escalate from here? It's clear the election has rattled him to the point were his ideology is now affecting his behavior at a deeper level.

Nothing to do but be proud and politely smug.

You don't need to do anything, he will make himself miserable and eventually come begging back.

Well, you will only be seeing him at family events right?

You should tell your wife to shut the fuck up, I hate women being vulgar out of nowhere.

Gave her a nice massage and a good dicking when I got home, she was pleasantly surprised.

Same city as us, somewhere in downtown I imagine. The kid is being raised by one of the guys the girl had dated, and the girl with her family who are supporting her. I forgot how old his kid is, like 3 or so.

Yeah, haven't hung out with him for a time. He continues to party and partake in drugs despite being older than me. The socjus scene has a drug problem.

Canada lies. Every night.

>he got involved with some antifa girls, he became poly

The same thing happened to a friend of mine. Went out with a feminazi and all of a sudden his poly and gender fluid.

I told him he is a gender bender pretender and that he should tell me that after he has sucked a cock and maybe I would believe him.

Did the same thing, blocked me on everything and have not seen him since.

i might be high as fuck, but lmao@ social justice fairy.

And he's just cool with someone else raising his kid?

You had a nice Christmas I see.

Yeah he thinks he's genderqueer and bi just because he kissed a boy or whatever but who knows. I know he once left for camp with the socjus group armed with a backpack full of condoms.

What the fuck is it with this cult? He used to be fine.

He's afraid of fatherhood. Probably thinks he'll be a shitty dad if he tries, but is unaware that by not trying and being absent as a father he's still being a shitty dad. On the surface though he probably just thinks that by being a dad he's furthering the patriarchy or some shit.

He sees the kid every once in a while but I don't think the kid even knows he's the biological father. Our parents are completely unaware, and they'd probably shit a brick if they knew. My mom would give him hell for not being a proper father.

This is why I don't fuck people I wouldn't marry.

Good luck leaf! Hope you had happy holidays

Sounds like your brother is going to have to hit a wall before he reevaluate his behavior. Hopefully happens sooner than later. Sorry to hear that op.

based

He's pretty close to the redpill actually. Closer than most normies.

Eventually he'll hit the tipping point where he will finally admit his foolishness. He knows it now, but admitting you've been wrong about something is very, very hard to do.

What makes you think so? His entire social life is predicated on this ideology. His workplace is filled with bluepilled people.

It was pretty good overall, except for being bedridden. Merry christmas burger

How did you find a woman like that?

We met online. She was a shutin. We met up a few times, started dating, moved in together. She's a one in a million though. Women like that are unfortunately very rare. Attractive ones doubly so.

You have two options. Either find one who is malleable to a certain degree but loyal, and help shape her into a good family woman, or just hold out and work on yourself and hope you luck out and meet a woman like that.

My wife grew up in a rural area, which is probably a contributing factor. Cities are cesspools for liberal indoctrination.

lol - ditch him and cut all ties what else ... its one thing being retarded another being a sjw

Well I already don't talk to him often and he has already blocked me on social media. However for the sake of the family I'll still be attending events.

I still can't believe he's being so pissy to alienate his own family because a candidate he didn't like in a country he has no bearing in won.

Sounds like a loser. You should kick his head in for being such a raging faggot. I bet HE dyes his hair has piercings. So disgraceful.

I think you should move on and just accept the fact that you no longer have a brother.

The only way to make him take the red pill is to start with something small he MIGHT accept. Whatever that is just casually show him the first part of the truth he needs to see.

Remember that taking the red pill is easier if it isn't forced on you and you come to see the light through your own struggle

Tell him that cutting off family just because you disagree with them is harmful. If he does,'t believe show him that it's one of the first things that cults do with the expert research to back it up.

Cut the Umbilical cord and ditch him. If he loves you, he will reach out to you. It isn't your job to let those who are so dead that they let the firsts of their lives slip from their vision.

Umm

rofl your wife is retarded and so will your daughters

your brother is right. your wife is a cunt for saying "I HAVE A PUSSY SO GRAB IT OR ELSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT"

pic unrelated

Umm

>Burger
You people are so retarded

Put him in his place user.

You got a duty to slap some man into him.

Hot damn i love it when chicks say pussy

Eh. My door's open if he wants to stop being a dumbass and I'll be cordial at dinners so long as he doesn't overstep the line.

I've tried m8. My sister has as well.

People on the inside tend not to see it that way unfortunately.

He waited until I left the room and I haven't seen him since.

stfu fairy

you realize the problem is that your wife said "i'm a woman so i should do the dishes" and not "you're feeling sick so i'll do the dishes"

grow a brain.

grow a brain

>. I went to lunch with him one of the antifa girls he was dating once, she was going off about how in the future monogamy will be completely eradicated. The shit they think is just an excuse to be complete whores.

Exactly I keep noticing this pattern too, with guy friends who really don't have any political views whatsoever, they start dating Mrs.Blue-And-Green-Hair-Who-Is-So-Artsy-And-Nerdy who's usually his nerdy ass' first exposure to pussy and voila he becomes a social justice warrior. It's pathetic how much men will change themselves for pussy approval.

And you're right, most people's "political" ideas are basically just excuses for them to behave any way they want without being held responsible for it. The hippies had a bad problem with this in the 60s, where they'd preach about free love but it was basically an excuse to fuck whoever you want and not take care of the kids. Same thing going on with SJWs. Anyone who doesn't understand monogamy is just too weak or irresponsible to deal with raising children and being committed to one person.

There is literally nothing wrong with her being secure in her femininity and the traditional gender role of being a homemaker.

What the fuck does the US election have to do with Canada???

>My brother got a liberal arts degree some years ago, he got involved with some antifa girls, he became poly, he's fathered a child and refused to play the father. He's a full blown social justice faggot.
Sounds like the typical Canadian

It shouldn't have anything to do with us but the seismic wave of political shit is here regardless.

People on here joke about how women will completely change for a man, but the reverse is just as true. People generally change for who they want, however just be sure that it's a change for the better.

>Not seeing your brother is a retarded faggot like you

There's nothing wrong with either lifestyle; just petty distractions until you die. You both are judgmental as fuck. Continue to despise one another for your cosmetic life choices or get the fuck over it.

Yeah and the entire issue is that I've always let him make his own retarded choices and didn't bother him or his many girlfriends or his friends about it. But now he's started with mine.

Oh wow, your whole life has turned upside down by one offhanded comment by your brother whom you obviously don't respect! HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER!?

Pretty easily. I just noted that his behavior is escalating and I'm asking what to expect/do to prevent such outcome.

Yeah
For sure this thread belongs in Sup Forums

I hope your brother posts long diatribes about your traditional conditioning; completing the circle of brotherly faggotry.

>mfw I always get along with my brother and we've never even been in a fight

Feels good. No one else I know has this, come from a long line of fighting siblings but we broke the chain.

Why are you being such a faggot about this?

gezzzzz
I have turned down sex and my mates think I'm an idiot. Thanks for speaking of this. Makes me think I'm on the right path....

Try smashing the head in.

i'm not sure i've ever seen someone get so mad so easily so quickly

he is your bro - reach out burger.

Sounds like nothing

Wow you are butthurt. Sad! Tbh Senpai.

Wish you all the best, leafbro. What might help is letting him read about and study Jordan Peterson. But if he's as brainwashed as he seems, your brother probably wont listen to what Peterson has to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGLsnu5RLe8

I guess you really love your brother otherwise you would just ignore and let him cut himself off right?

In that case, I feel for you despite being a leaf. Your nation, as mine, is fucked. There is very little hope for your brother if he is 25+ and still into this degeneracy.

DonĀ“t cry for him. Cry for the orphans and wailing widows you will create. As you bring vengeance and holy fury down upon those who have poisoned the wellsprings of western civilization.

Stop leafposting.

>Here's some context. My brother got a liberal arts degree some years ago, he got involved with some antifa girls, he became poly, he's fathered a child and refused to play the father. He's a full blown social justice faggot.

Antifa or meth scene, hard to tell.

Yeah he's over 25 at this point.

Antifa.

>that flag
I sincerely doubt any of this happened

>his brother is an SJF

Keksimus intermedius.

Your brother sounds like a disgusting subhuman whom is using this SJW-insanity just as an excuse to avoid any responsibility toward his child.

The child is probably better off being raised without him, frankly.

Tits or gtfo

Get the belt and beat the fairy out of him.

So as soon as you walk out of the room, your wife starts talking to your brother about her pussy? I think you might be mad at the wrong person, leaf. Hope you didn't sleep too long.

Yeah I do ponder that sometimes. I also feel bad for the man raising his child.

>I also feel bad for the man raising his child.

Why? He's an adult making a choice, stop feeling so much emotion for others that don't feel anything towards you, man.

Quietly tell your brother exactly what you think of him, though. Don't let him get away with being a deadbeat whilst he pretends that nobody has noticed that he's a heartless fuck that's ignoring his own child. All that negativity he directs towards others is just him projecting his own self-hatred, wake him the fuck up or cut him out.

That's adorable user, it's good to have fantasies. Just don't forget that if you keep dreaming about it it will never come true.

>Why are you being such a faggot about this?
In a thread dedicated to the time OP's brother said something he didn't agree with to his wife.

Wew lad
I thought SJW's were the triggered ones

You're probably right.