GET IN HERE! BLACK MAN/LIBERALS ARE TRYING TO RUIN RED PILLED WHITE WOMENS LIVES!

Mfw:
> Black man in a social tinder group at university
>Black man tried to be smart and wrote on his page "Those who voted trump all swiped left."
> Black man wanted some white pussy.
> All the white women swiped left
> Black man got his hopes up
> All the white women played him like a fool!:
> "Feelings on trump" A blond qt posted.
> A black woman's tried to back him posted "@detrick honey id be swiping left anyway kisses
> White women attacked "FUCKERS" a brunette at posted
> A hot blond posted " NIGGERS!!!!

Trump has woken white women up! Liberals are attack white women for not wanting black guys.

A White woman is particularly being attacked we have to help her!

Protect kristina! Liberals are attacking our traditional pol tier woman!!!!

Bump this!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.org/hunter-college-professor-and-husband-removed-from-jetblue-flight-after-harassing-ivanka-trump/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104511473/#q104511989
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blond traditional pol tier qt. We are hypocrites if we don't help her.

You can tell some people are lunatics just by the way they type.

Bump!

Tinder convo.

How can we help her? Serious question.

>I like chicken nuggets
>Not saying chicken tenders
Eh she's still cool... I guess.

>tenders
>not tendies

Who you fooling mate?

now niggers have caught the literally shaking disease?
Not very alpha my nigger, no wonder no girl wants you.

Why do they think they can hold a university to anything regarding someone saying something?
if a nig calls me a cracker at wal-shart can i have all nigs thrown out or sue them?

>Man gets called "nigger" on the internet
>Goes to the media
>Actually gets attention
What is wrong with this fucking world? People wearing "KILL WHITE PEOPLE", "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE", "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" clothes in public is brave, but calling someone a nigger on the Internet is enough to become so butthurt that you go to the media? Gas em.

>BLACK MAN/LIBERALS ARE TRYING TO RUIN RED PILLED WHITE WOMENS

why don't you guys just say racist instead of red pilled??

>nuggets
>not nuggies

>calling nigger a nigger
>life ruined

>calling for white genocide and saying it is good when white people die
>free speech

wew

The College Professor who harassed Ivanka Trump last week is still employed. You think this woman will get expelled first before he loses his job?

academia.org/hunter-college-professor-and-husband-removed-from-jetblue-flight-after-harassing-ivanka-trump/

Put her face as a filter on your social media avatars.

You can also tell the level of autism and social lives of some people based on which sites they visit

Is she, dare I say it..../ourgal/?

But who was John

He hates every single one of us

why tho

They never did really like black guys.

And if they did, it was because they believed the forced and untrue BBC meme pushed by none other than (((them))).

Just go to his Twitter, and call him a Nigger.

Hold on, she is at risk because she said the word niggers to him. If a million more people also post the word to him, he will be overwhelmed by so many repeated instances of the word that he will just give up on trying to punish her for it

why is the quality of this picture and older Sup Forums pictures getting shittier and shittier

Just what I said and tought

R A R E

>traditional
>Tinder

Whatever you say, Kristina.

>> A hot blond posted " NIGGERS!!!!
Oh, another filth mouth. It is an ugly word, and I have zero respect for any person who uses the word. I am a femanon and proud Trupette and am disgusted by this language. We are supposed to be better than that. To judge someone just by the color of their skin, and to use such a filthy word, is unbecoming and beneath you. Grow up, learn to talk like an intelligent adult, and if you don't like someone, walk away and keep your filthy mouth shut.

Fucking niggerlover bitch
#KristinaHasRight

I don't use tinder because I'm not a homosexual. What does swiping left mean?

It's a psy-op.

Shut up faggot loving kike
#KKKristinasRedemption

grindr is the gay one

newfag thinks hungary is rare lolololol

Hungary is common rare here

tits or gtfo nigger

they're synonyms

damn shes hot af

Fucking roasties

Derrick Manning supports ISIS

obviously Photoshoped, i can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time

y not?

w-why do you know that..?

Never heard of John. Looks like he could be a mestizo. What a weak faggot, basiclly only some vage traces hind at the excistence of his biceps muscle

What the fuck did you just say about him ,you little bitch?

>dyed blond hair
>on tinder
>chicken nuggets over tendies
>"traditional"
no

However. Sterotypical mud, you can tell this by the way he is posing with the bottle.

suure

>defending women
>ever

Fuck women, you're all a bunch of feminists if you do shit.

www.kikebook.com/detrickmanning97?fref=ts

Feel free to send him a message, pol

Is this nigga in a group chat on tinder?

>being this new
lurk for 500 more years before you ever post here again

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Why do butthurt white bois make butthurt posts on Sup Forums, everytime they are confronted with a black man on the streets? Gas em.

>Being a leaf

Fuck leafs no one defends them. Who would ask a leaf anything? Nobody.

Fuck off you weak bitch. If the partition of species was objectively applied to humans, niggers would be classified as a subspecies, and the different races/ethnicities as dog breeds.

Yeah they have it for groups of people that are going out.

Plz dont. Do you idiots still not realize that things like this is going to make this worse?

White women gravitate towards counter culture.

Conservatism is currently counter culture.

Enjoy your crazy white puss.

I'm also pretty expert on pixels, and have seen a few shops in my time, so I can confirm this gentlemans expert analysis

What flag is this? On mobile.

>White women gravitate towards counter culture.
what? lmao.

Well that's a wrap, it's pretty obvious these guys are experts and I trust them implicitly.

rare

sri lanka

What does this nigger believe should happen, that she should be kicked out of school for using a word he dislikes?

Shut the fuck up roastie cunt whore.

They didnt save as .png

indonesia

Kristinia (((Thoren))) looks like a Jew.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S MY user'S SISTER WTF

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104511473/#q104511989

Is my internet broken or is half the pics here for ants?

Are you on mobile?

No, it fixed itself by posting though.

>
100% it was some guy on her phone who said that as a joke, knowing it would piss off little dark man

somehwta rare but ive seen before

i want to message him like "wat up my nigger"

LURK MOAR

Servilleta para las tortillas

All these Facebook fags.

Goy have to go back.

She isn't racist silly nigger.