You will never ever fight for the 3rd reich

>You will never ever fight for the 3rd reich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jGgd2EWuiWc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuZWEN9iSi8
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160599160/Polizeibeschaeftigte-wenden-sich-von-etablierten-Parteien-ab.html
mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/regional/frauen-in-der-polizei-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe the 4th? (I dont mean the EU). People are mad as fuck already. Give us a big happening on the scale of the bataclan and the people will start marching with burning pitchforks in the streets.

I can just hope that the ISIS members in the country will go full retard prior to our 2017 election.

>ywn marry a virgin qt aryan to produce soldiers with the fatherland

I think you meant

>You will never ever fight and die for the 3rd reich

I can't imagine what the veterans that are still alive must feel when they see how everything went to shit, fuck that

Shitposting aside are Germans getting angrier are you lot waking up to the reality?
What's it like in Germany right now? Does it make sense to you that people once elected Hitler as Chancellor?

>I can't imagine what the veterans that are still alive must feel when they see how everything went to shit, fuck that

You should ask this the Veterans of the allies seeing how they fought for the brownification of their motherland. Most have probably realized by now that the allied propaganda was mostly needed to fool their own.

We have more to be sorry for, we threw millions on the pire for this world I can't apologise enough.

>wanting to lose and die in a war

Sums up Sup Forums pretty nicely. A bunch of losers

That's the spirit Hans, just make sure to remember about the kikes.

He wrote on Sup Forums...

The only brownification I see is going on in Germany and Sweden.

Mate you would not believe London, just went to Dalston Junction the other day it looks like a fucking airport.

>However, yw live to fight in the Fourth

The 3rd Reich had poor leadership that ultimately betrayed its brave soldiers. Ultimately, not worth dying for. The 4th however.....

I used to volunteer at an old folks home and talk to veterans.

After I got to know one of them I asked why he went to fight Germany after seeing what mordern times turned out to be and he just said "it was our job." It's the same thing with boomers. They just lived their entire lives in a white America and they literally can't see the problems that are drowning us. Once they all die off it'll be better desu.

they are evil people user, wanted to kill slavs and innocent jews.

>are Germans getting angrier are you lot waking up to the reality?

Yes. Even if you only judge by the comment section of our mainstream media, then even in the leftist outlets many people did 180° turn. Users posting their leftist shit ideas got applauded a year ago, get completely dismantled today. Judging from everything you hear from friends, family, collegues and mainstream media comments (looking at which comments got upvoted the most by the lurkers) I don't know where the (((public))) polls find people claiming they'd still vote anything that is left of Merkel (she is our conservative choise, kek).

The people are fucking angry and I can assure you that this years Christmas was a political shitfest for most of the families next to the christmas tree.

I'm not joking when I'm saying to give us the right kind of happening and people will start marching with burning pitchforks. Even news articles are popping up saying that our entire policeforce leadership is starting to go on a war path with the government while the normal police people are right wing as fuck anyway due to their job. There was a poll done in early 2016 asking what kind of government they would approve and nearly 30% were ok with a dictatorship.

Our standard of living is still waaaay to high for the people to care as a collective. Give us a big economic crisis which will drag down Europe and we will have the chimp out again in record time and the surrounding countries will join.

Merkel is already in full damage controll. But not all Germans who hate her will vote AfD, since they are cooperate shills (still better than the alternatives).

London isn't even English anymore. It's full blown Islamic.

You guys need to purge that city..

>implying

If there ever was an uprising you wouldn't only have to fight the shitskins and the government but also 2/3rds of your population, if not more

No

If the situation in germany is anything like here then the people that see what is going wrong are getting angrier, but the rest, which is the majority, will never ever wake up, the brainwashing was too thorough for that

The longer this whole shit goes on the more I realize that in a few hundred years the german people will only be remembered in history books

I wonder how many drunken slavs got to cheeki her breeki

>

>implying

Did you just say that Merkel's party is better than AfD?

>US unironically pointing the fingers at others

youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA

If the leader of your country can say shit like this openly without anyone caring, then it's not your place to point the finger at others.

white wombs are made for african seed

Yeah America is the most cucked of all. But if you lose the entire Anglosphere there's still Europe. What happens when we lose Europe though?

I love you lot, just went in to the Polish shop the other day it was great.
I felt oddly flattered that a few poles thought I was one of you I'm Natsoc but I never got slav hate from it?

Fucking hell user I don't even want to think about what happened to that solider or his child.

Considering she had a weapon she probably killed herself before it came to that

Unless she was from Berlin/Wien or any of the other big degenerate shithole cities, then she probably even enjoyed it

Czechia was a mistake

Should have pushed the germanization more desu

Don't let shitposters tell you it's not the same here our people are just as complacent and retarded.
You Germans are fierce I always though of you as a powerful people when I was a lad, do you find yourself praying for a major happening to kick start this off? I do lately on the verge of blackpilling.

Do you think she's getting another term?

And now Trump is going to be president and he has said some pretty crazy shit too that is seen as racist. What's your point?

Germany is full of left-wing cucks who would never vote Trump in. Only we could.

Trump also loves the flag. Merkel hates your flag.

>If there ever was an uprising you wouldn't only have to fight the shitskins and the government but also 2/3rds of your population, if not more

Implying all of the population would go on the street and do something... Most revolutions are done by 1-2% of the population, the rest will stay home and shit their pants. And just as pointed out by recent articles... it is highly likely that most of the police force would go against the government.

That's sad

You're almost right though some areas like Croydon are literally just like Africa.
My grandad's from Croydon it breaks my heart because he loved his neighbourhood people forget it was nice before they came like Detroit.

Dude you're a fucking idiot.

> US is more cucked than Europe.
> Hur dur Europe will be the last of the Anglosphere

Please kill yourself you underage cuck.

Obviously raped by Soviet mongols

>do you find yourself praying for a major happening to kick start this off?

This kind of post is why people make fun of you burgers

I only hope she killed herself first.

How are we not more cucked?

Yeah it's great the he will be the president, but don't think for a second he will be the magic to fix it all. You are fucked by non-white birth rates the most of us all, he most likely won't fix this.

No one takes you seriously, you red velvet ice cream sandwich bitch.

well user you might be a peacful nat soc guy but it doesn't change the fact that if we are speaking about the 3rd reich nazis then those people were full of hate and racial supremacy.

Saved pal, nice one.

I'd rather fight for the 2nd Reich.

Even if everything goes as well you say, you know as soon as you try to overthrow the current order in the west you would have the US swoop in to bomb the shit out of you

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on the idea, I'm just trying to be realistic

Blame der fuherer

How are we more cucked?

90% of Germany is pro-refugee.

90% of Americans are anti-Refugee.

Germany let in over a million shitskin Muslims into their country.

Obama only let in 10,000 here.

Europe will be full blown Islamic in 30 years.

America won't. We have less than 1% Islamic population.

> But we elected a nigger as president

Obama isn't as bad as Merkel. Plus Trump is next.

Shoot yourself in the face, please.

Ok.
>fight for 3rd Reich
>eternally btfo
>rekt in camps
>irony

Get those fucks out of your country. Our push to get the worthless immigrant masses out begins soon.

Yeah, those were good times op

You really think modern Germans are capable of that?

Guess what Hans. Niggers kill each other in record numbers. Plus niggers get incarcerated more. Plus niggers get aborted more.

There are plenty of things keeping the negro population down.

You should be worried about the muslims in your country who are having like 8 kids each.

Well okay but I don't want to kill the Polish anymore than I want to kill the British, I think Brits attacking Poles in the street is bullshit.
Wasn't the anti slavic sentiment just because the USSR was running shit in the east? I thought you fought for the Reich also?

Yeah but we're 60% white and going to be a full blown minority in a few years. We already are if you count children only.

I know there's no-go zones in London and probably Germany but there's literally dozens of our cities that are no go zones. Niggers regularly burn down our cities every year.

I dont think they are on our side anymore.

See:
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jGgd2EWuiWc

I believe the policeforce is full with orderfollowers, who just do what they are told to keep their job and income.

Also see:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuZWEN9iSi8

Have a nice colourised, second Reich Hitler.

Also how do you lot feel about us? You always smile at me and are really nice when I speak to you in London.
Also Polish girls a qt with a capital "Q"

The only country where Donald Trump could have been elected is in the United States.

The reason for this is that every other Western nation is EXTREMELY liberal.

Sure America has lots of liberals, but the majority of our population are not liberals. In most western nations like Canada, UK, or Germany, most of the population is liberal.

Just look how you fags act around guns. Europe thinks Americans are insane for allowing the purchase of firearms. But that's because Americans are not liberal cucks. Europeans for the most part are indeed liberal cucks.

Does that make sense?

We are 67% non-hispanic white and over the past 40 years, that number has not changed much.

You sound like a Canadian shitposter.

>Guess what Hans. Niggers kill each other in record numbers. Plus niggers get incarcerated more. Plus niggers get aborted more.
>There are plenty of things keeping the negro population down.

Yeah everybody knows this, after all we dont suffer from "burger education"... I was talking about tha latino influx and their birth rates because there are way more of them than there are niggers. As I said, you are the one fucked the most in regards to non white birth rates.

>You should be worried about the muslims in your country who are having like 8 kids each.
Despite the pol memes, there are not many of these in the country. Most birth rates dropped as low as the native one as can be seen in the muslim families here since the 60s, the refugees don't have women to make kids with (inb4 more pol memes that germans women breed with refugees) the the relevant part of our non-natives are all EU migrants.

Yes, the awakening/radicalization of native Germans can/will go really fast. The needed information are already available, it just has to become "ok" to fully blast them with the relevant Nazi propaganda for a few weeks. The ranks of followers will increase by the thousands every week until you have a movement of a few hundrerd thousand people which can no longer be ignored. Should we already have the state of civil war anyway then it will be an explosion of fury and other followers are taken by force, i.e. "you are either for Germany, or against Germany".

>104514886
>1488
You speak the truth.

>Wasn't the anti slavic sentiment just because the USSR was running shit in the east?

not really. the way I see it is that both germans and poles lived on land that they claimed to be theirs, so of course there was an source of conflict here and there. the nazis feed of that sentimed and decided to go a step further and add racial supremacy to the mix which is the trully dangerous part as it gives you a base to kill innocents. thats you know a bit of a problem to me, one thing it is to be conquered and have just the burden of learning german and a another thing it is to be steralized and genocided without even having a opportunity to prove yourself or anything.

I can see that Trump would actually help the native population getting rid of the traitor government.

>I dont think they are on our side anymore.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160599160/Polizeibeschaeftigte-wenden-sich-von-etablierten-Parteien-ab.html

If the mainstream media writes this, then you can be sure that the actual situation is already close to "lets march against the government".... at least for the "front soldiers" and not actually the officers in charge.

>hasn't changed much

Yeah only dropped 20% from 1990.

> if you only judge by the comment section of our mainstream media, then even in the leftist outlets many people did 180° turn. Users posting their leftist shit ideas got applauded a year ago, get completely dismantled today. Judging from everything you hear from friends, family, collegues and mainstream media comments

Comments in mainstream media
Leftists did 180° turn
Users posting left ideas get dismantled

YOU FUCKERS NEED A REVOLTION NOW!
IN 10 YEARS IT WONT BE YOUR COUNTRY ANYMORE!
GO OUT! PROTEST! RIOT! TAKE WHAT IS YOURS DAMMIT!

They didn't sterilise you though did they? The racial heirarchy the NSDAP believed in was established before the invasion of Poland no?
If the kind of Natsoc government I'd want were installed here we would leave you completely to your business as it seems you're on the up and up after finally being left alone and not occupied for once.
I'm considering moving to Poland is it as bad as Brits are making out? I don't think it would be.

So uh.. where's the new Hitler? You can't go back to the good old days without a leader.

barely anyone wants to copy paste this stuff in the current situation. Just some violence, a far right government, lots of deportations and gibsmedats only for the native population would fix a lot already.

Isn't the majority of your police force female though? I couldn't imagine those women to be right-wing patriots and even if they were would they even be of any use?

>I'll help bring it into power

>Isn't the majority of your police force female though?

Where the fuck have you read this? Here is an article from August this year

mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/regional/frauen-in-der-polizei-100.html

It basically states that, depending on the regional state, around 20% of the police force is female. Probably mostly pencil pushers though.

Disappointing.

>They didn't sterilise you though did they?

well probably becuase they didn't had enough time. like you know 2 fronts and shit. but the jews were a prelude to what was to come for poland.

>The racial heirarchy the NSDAP believed in was established before the invasion of Poland no?

in theory yes, in practive - the racial hierarchy was flexible af. for instance look at the west ukrainans, how quickly they became an OK-tier race (even tho at that time it was believed for them to be the most pure slav russians). of course they did such because the ukraians were doing a good job for the nazis. however that wouldn't be possible for poland, our borders were just too close to each and both sides had anti polish/german sentiments that would have broken such alliance sooner or later.

>I'm considering moving to Poland is it as bad as Brits are making out? I don't think it would be.

Im having it good here but I can't comment on the overall state. I would personally just wait, the worse the west gets the more companies companies, high tier whites move to poland, thats how I see it.

But if you work in the IT sector you might just come right now, its one of the sectors where you can make a western salary with relative ease.

I'll have to look in to wether or not the Nazis wanted to completely exterminate Polish people I understand why you don't like Natsoc.
Deffo going to move then, everyone talks about your deli meats but I really was impressed by the quality of your bread.

She was in the League of German Girls.

Meaning?

Any knowledge of Cracow vs. Warsaw? Which is the better city? I'm considering applying for CD Projekt Red desu. Poland intrigues me.

>I'll have to look in to wether or not the Nazis wanted to completely exterminate Polish people

It's fucking memes. The "Generalplan Ost" stating the extermination of slavic people doesn't even exist. A document like this was never found and they claim to have scrambled this plan together from some memos and diaries.

In addtion though, there was one plan (forgot it's name) dealing the the invasion of Russia (I don't mean Barbarossa), where they stated that the military has to be fed from the surrounding land and that they expect many local people to starve due to the food taken for the additional 3-4 million soldiers fighting against the commies. They expected for instance a death toll of 10 million ukranians as a result. It was not a plan for deliberate extermination but seen as needed to feed the troops. That's why so many died in the end... they also took lots of food from poland for that reason which ended up killing many people.

There is a quote from Hitler in a letter to Himmler I believe later during the war claiming that the Poles have shown themselves to be one of the smartest people in Europe and their genius should be incorporated into the Reich, i.e. mixing and/or assimilation but I can't find that right now. It is thrown around Sup Forums from time to time as a picture.

Ah ok pic related

Warsaw
you are foreigner, you would ruin Kraków with your presence

I know this feel.

I would hope this is the case as I'm Natsoc myself and view Hitler as mainly acting in the interest of Europe and all Europeans.

>says the neet when 40% of german men 16-25 died in ww2.

>view Hitler as mainly acting in the interest of Europe and all Europeans.

Well to be fair, it was only "pro German" in the beginning when it comes to the individual ethnics in Europe. But yes, he had prefered a strong british empire to keep Europe strong against outside rising threats, i.e. the US, China, USSR and Japan. Sadly, Britain thought the US was actually an ally when in reality they worked to destroy the empire and Britain was still busy with the "balance of power" policies for inter-european devide and conquer (I can't blame them until around 1900 though, after after that they should have looked at outer-european threats).

The "interest of Europe" became more prominent later in the war with the Waffen-SS, which basically was the first "EU army" which incorporated all ethnics available, even from outside Europe. Himmler was in charge of the SS and the concentration camps and he dicided to create pro-European propaganda for the Waffen-SS pushing out the "Europe as a Bastion" stuff, to make it strong against outside threats.

He was acting mainly in the interest of the german peoples, everyone else came second

However that doesn't mean that he would have started gassing every non-german in his grasp like some retards like to think

That's why it would have been important that Mosley wins, he would have acted in your interest and would have gotten along with hitler just like Il Duce did

>but the majority of our population are not liberals
>Hillary still somehow wins popular vote

Would've been a better future for everyone if we kept the empire and allied with Hitler.
I'm so sorry Germanbro.

Yes, Mosley should have won in Britain

Well yeah obviously but his other goal was a unified Europe and an eternal European hedgemoney no?
He'd succeeded in rebuilding Germany after WW1 the next order of business was protecting us all against the Jew and others.

>goal was a unified Europe
Allied Sovereign states with their own cultures, languages etc working together to keep the European ethnics alive

>an eternal European hedgemoney no?
Making sure Europe survives, but eternal European hegemony was not the plan. He fully expected at the end of the war that places like China will suprass the US in the future due to the population boom, so he already knew other will become strong and prosperous and he had no plans to this from happening.

>the next order of business was protecting us all against the Jew and others.
Again, this was only for Germany in the beginning, the "for all of Europe" stuff was relevant after 1941 to create a European Bastion against communism and against (((international finance)))

I feel this feel every day, Britain and Germany together would have conquered the world and the stars.
We almost had it, we could have been kings forever instead of slaves to muslim invaders and communist dictators.

Hitler even said he would say "fuck off" to the Japs would it mean getting an alliance with Britain. This was after the war started though I believe. Well (((Churchill))) did a great job from letting any peace offers reach British media.

I meant the states being sovereign and working together not an EU "unifed" Europe it's my belief that had he won Europeans would have willingly become Natsoc or emulated Natsoc policy.

Had Europeans not been subjected to this rape by the third world and division due to his loss I think we would have naturally overtaken other peoples in terms of civilisation.

So he did want to protect Europe against the jew, in Mein Kampf he says Natsoc is purely for Germans and wishes that other people will create their own variant for themselves which again I think would've happened had we not been demoralised and raped every day by shitskin invasion and semetic rule.

You loved us, you showed us respect, let us go free when you could've killed us, tried against reason to befriend us and we spit on your love.
We bombed Dresden and stood by and watched you get raped by Soviet dogs so we ourselves could be raped by Islam.
Our natural place was together, ruling a modern, space age white Europe and peacefully watching the rest of the earth as it's divine guardians.
We betrayed ourselves, we betrayed Europa and can never go back.
Germany is too beautiful for this dark world and we proved it by snubbing her out in the infancy of what could've been the highest expression of human beauty for petty mundane reasons.
Words can not express my shame and sadness I would die to see this carnival of horrors that is perverted Modern Europe be torn apart piece by piece.

I almost shed a tear and I'm a filthy slav.

>you were born just in time to witness the rise of the 4th Reich since Merkel pushed the rapefugee meme too hard
>you were born just in time to line up and execute liberal subversives in service of America and Donald Trump after California secedes from the Union

You are European and thus you have won the only prize worth winning and one that is only given by mother nature to worthy men.
Make use of it pal, we're all in this together no more brother wars I love all Europeans, you're all my family even the liberals they're just sadly, tragically mistaken.

You are the first anglo I have seen on here in weeks actually getting what has happened. The others are just busy with devide and conquer.