When pizzagate is finally brought down...

When pizzagate is finally brought down, how stupid are you going to feel dismissing it as a weird conspiracy about pizza when thousands of children have suffered?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hundreds-of-child-refugees-missing-syria-alan-kurdi-aylan-theresa-may-have-vanished-since-arriving-a7222456.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/fears-many-of-9000-refugee-children-missing-in-germany-may-have/
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104468143/#q104473247
youtube.com/watch?v=oetmaF0jBG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for it all to come tumbling down so Uncle Mike can zap those degenerates

As long as my CTR paycheck keeps rolling in, I will do everything I can to obstruct the investigation

Reminder: Everyone who posts about this gets banned. Everyone who has found anything, or knows what was found, knows to stay quiet until the 20th.
Also, realize this is the same shill making these threads.
Also, the shill is a slit.
Prepare your anus bitch. 1.20.2017. :^)

Former CIA director William Colby, giving a warning to his friend senator John Decamp

”What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. That is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face. You have done your part. You have tried to expose the evil and wrongdoing. It has hurt you terribly. But it has not killed you up to this point. I am telling you, get out of this before it does.”

It got exposed on voat. all info in pic

Fuck. I could really go for a pizza right now... Fucking diets man.

>Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
>Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
>Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

John Podesta started Hillary's campaign based on the lunar perigee. The point at which the moon is furthest from the earth in its orbit. It was coincided such that she would win when the moon was in apogee. The closest point to the earth.

There is an email with a picture of the moon at 3am on the beach, where he sent the email out.

He did this because is a satanist, and satanist have much darker holidays than the lunar apogee.

They're not going to feel stupid at all. They're fucking nihilist pedo commies who love the idea of children belonging to 'the community'.

goys I accidently wget'd some quesitonable pictures am I party vanned or is there time

I don't doubt the possibility that pizzagate is real.

I'm just waiting for some compelling evidence before I throw my hat in with its proponents.

Now "I" know you ARE CTR Canuck!

>And so long as people are paid by political influences to spam shit here.....I'll WILL be trolling the FUCK outta you!
>And your NOT on my level
>I'll be in every CTR related thread I can find.....Turning them red, hope you got a strong stomach!

OP is an uninformed faggot.
Go back to your Christmas leftovers and NCAA championships.
Surely there is absolutely nothing to see here.
\

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hundreds-of-child-refugees-missing-syria-alan-kurdi-aylan-theresa-may-have-vanished-since-arriving-a7222456.html

>Hundreds of child refugees have vanished since arriving in the UK, prompting trafficking and abuse fears

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/fears-many-of-9000-refugee-children-missing-in-germany-may-have/
>Fears many of 9,000 refugee children missing in Germany may have been co-opted in crime
>Almost 9,000 unaccompanied refugee children are officially missing in Germany, according to new police figures released on Monday.

All evidence so far is dumb speculation. I don't doubt that there are massive pedo rings around the world but I would bet large money that you are on the wrong track. Hundred of turbo autists investigating for weeks and they find nothing yet? Perhaps there is nothing to find. Start looking somewhere else.

From what's suggested, Comet Pizza seems more like a Pedo meetup/safe space. Not really a place where children are held captive and tortured/killed, but a place where pedos meet eachother, interact, pick up children, etc.

Not really as scary, but still morally wrong.

dats sum weird shit

>Unashamed samefag to continue
Sadly seems like it's too late though, most of the hard evidence is probably long gone and doesn't mean much, pedos probably found another meetup/safespace for their shit, so of course the normies and the normie media will just stop at saying "It's fake". Unless some one involved (Whether it be a perpetrator or victim) says something about it, no one will know exactly for sure, and even then, it could take years, maybe even a decade or more until we know for sure.

Until then, keep the mystery alive, keep looking into pedo rings, don't let the shills bring you down. Even if there's no hard evidence supporting pizzagate, there's not really any hard evidence saying it's fake either, besides shitty "Debunk" attempts.

isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar

1100 page summary of dutroux testimony
search for abrasax or moloch or satan

Last night there was a pretty epic shill thread I encourage everyone to read
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104468143/#q104473247

I don't remember all of what FBIanon said, or if we can ever rightfully verify if he really was a guy on the inside, but the entire Clinton Foundation will hopefully be investigated by good guys in those kinds of agencies.

All we do here is kinda larp investigate and find really weird shit, who knows what people like him actually knew or what the fuck the reason is that wikileaks has gigibyte failsafe downloads.

the thing that confuses me is that people doing this, angrily discouraging pizza gate, it's really pointless. It's almost like getting pissed off at flat earthers or hollow moon believers, all they do is make people want to believe it even more because other people are so vehemently against it.

I always try to think what kinda people these are, there could be several categories.
>literal shill/pedo
kinda unlikely but still
>trump hater / non redpilled lefty who goes to the chans
there are plenty of salty people who hate anything that has something to do against dems, even though this is bigger than some partisan shit
>people who hate stupid shit
they will never learn about this stuff, so it's easy to make fun of it as stupid and troll people to piss them off.
>actually trolls
they don't give a fuck and like to attempt to rustle jimmies

Your biggest mistake is focusing on individual pizza shops. This shit has been going on in America since the founding of the country. It's much more widespread than some pizza shop in DC. Underground infrastructure was designed and built specifically for el-ites to transport children and infants, and it's still being built.

youtube.com/watch?v=oetmaF0jBG8

you got that email handy

Praise Kek

The first step is to have incomprehensibly large amounts of autism present in your system.

also describing them as "the final great creation of classical art"