youtube.com/watch?v=HsdMfWJ7pvA
youtube.com/watch?v=UsE5g5ch5VA&index=2&list=PLojSL04Avj_xLuxcWUoRrmeS2jXe6GnMy
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoovement~

Friendly reminder: White "genocide" isnt real

Happy Kwanzaa, /ptg/!

I'm so sick and tired of clicking on store fronts in foreign countries.

AWOO~

They don't want to spend too many shekels on actual tonks.

AWOO!

The great uncuckening of USA had only begun

Pic related shows that there is much to do until 2020.

What kind of people lives there? What demographics are we talking about?

oh

>I'm so sick and tired of clicking on store fronts in foreign countries.

I know what you mean. I had one yesterday that had The Mattress Firm in it, and was surprised.

It's usually Farmacia or some shit.

>no A Listers will be performing for Trump at his inauguration.

this triggers you doesn't it Sup Forums? Sure, you will act like you don't care and laugh about how celebrities did fuck all to help Hillary win, but deep down it just eats at you that Trump is despised by 3+million more people than he is supported.

non-Whites seem to be the reason that area is blue

Did the post run today? I don't want to freeze my nuts off going to the mailbox if there's no mail.

I got one asking for romantic imagery. They're getting more abstract now.

U.N. commies goobersmooching Castro on Fox 10 Benis

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1Et_PvU-M

>california

Just gonna leave this right here...

No Drumpf
No KKK
No fascist USA

>it just eats at you that Trump is despised by 3+million more people than he is supported.

Nah, it only makes my cock all that more erect for a Trump Presidency.

>Did the post run today?

Yes, it's a normal day for the USPS. I looked it up earlier, having the same question in mind.

I really do think he can pass most of his plans easily. For example:

>Trump's tax plans and regulation cuts would fly through a Republican Congress no bother.

>Trump's promise to repeal ObamaCare will make Republicans cream their pants as they've been looking to repeal it since 2010. He'll have no issues passing that.

>Cutting government climate change funding will also soar through a majority Republican Congress.

>Anyone who attempted to block the Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act would look like a huge corrupt asshole to the public. Who *doesn't* want to reduce corruption?

The only things he'll have to fight for are his plans to spend money on infrastructure, and his Wall.

wtf? Katy Perry won't be performing next month?
I hate Trump now

youtube.com/watch?v=VAR4yikxvTY

when a jihadi died as a suicide attacker, his family would get like 10k USD

so Israel started bulldozing homes of dead jihadis as a deterrent. and so it became a bad omen when the bulldozer rolled up to a house.

Okay, thanks. Time to bundle up then, I guess.

Not watching that. I don't want Pinochet's enraged soul taking over my body.

why do we want climate change research funding cut?

>not having a slot in your house's door that people can slip mail into

Do you guys still use mailboxes? What the fuck?

hmm

Because government shouldn't be funding it

Didn't know Israel was home to the undisputed masters of the Killdozer.

The wall has been passed and has had a budget for years. No one has done it. That's the least of his concern.

Term limits won't be well received.

On Christmas Eve, I sent a satirical tweet about an imaginary concept, “white genocide.” For those who haven’t bothered to do their research, “white genocide” is an idea invented by white supremacists and used to denounce everything from interracial relationships to multicultural policies (and most recently, against a tweet by State Farm Insurance). It is a figment of the racist imagination, it should be mocked, and I’m glad to have mocked it.

What I am not glad about is that this satirical tweet became fodder for online white supremacists to systematically harass me and my employer, Drexel University. Beginning with Breitbart.com—formerly the domain of Special Counselor to the President-Elect, Steve Bannon—and running through the depths of Reddit discussion boards, a coordinated smear campaign was orchestrated to send mass tweets and emails to myself, my employer, and my colleagues. I have received hundreds of death threats.

Drexel University issued a statement on the matter, apparently without understanding either the content or the context of the tweets. While Drexel has been nothing but supportive in the past, this statement is worrying. While upholding my right to free expression, the statement refers to my (satirical) tweets as “utterly reprehensible.” What is most unfortunate is that this statement amounts to caving to the truly reprehensible movements and organizations that I was critiquing. On the university level, moreover, this statement—despite a tepid defense of free speech—sends a chilling message and sets a frightening precedent. It exposes untenured and temporary faculty not only to internal disciplinary scrutiny, but equally importantly, it encourages harassment as an effective means to impact university policies.

>mfw

Because we're just pissing the money away. Obama spent billions on climate change and the global environment is arguably worse now than when he came into Office.

Hmmm do I want to hear this beautiful conservative white girl perform the anthem as its meant to be intended

youtube.com/watch?v=E2YRCjBzZSg

Or this vulgar mixed race mongrel butcher the anthem by adding a bunch of extra notes and sounding like shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=HsdMfWJ7pvA

Name one Hollyjew singer that's better than her. Hell, name one that can even perform an aria.

As my students will attest, my classroom is a free-for-all of ideas, in which anyone is welcome to their opinions, but expected to defend those opinions with argument. I teach regularly on the history of genocidal practices like colonialism and slavery—genocides carried out by the very same kind of violent racists who are smearing me today. That violent racism will now have a voice in the White House is truly frightening—I am not the first and I won’t be the last to be harassed and threatened by Bannon, Trump, and co.

White supremacy is on the rise, and we must fight it by any means. In that fight, universities will need to choose whether they are on the side of free expression and academic debate, or on the side of the racist mob.

>t. Ciccariello

We'll probably need to get one more state government res to bypass congress for that one. At the same time they need to take away the power to set their own salaries and reduce it to double the national median.

Because it's a massive waste of money and corrupts science? If you don't tow the line and chant the mantra of global warming you don't get grants.

>these people don't realize Germany has been controlled by the US since WW2 ended

Iowa is so wonderful

Can he do it through Executive Order?

Three options here, user.
1: Killdozer.
2: Go cheap and pimp out a road roller Mad Max style.
3: Hire some Serbs

>invented idea
How many public figures at this point have openly stated that whites need to be exterminated? Dozens at least. Dumb bitch is trying to take it back now. Too bad, we're using it as propaganda now. Ya dun goofed.

this triggers the Sup Forums

Direct all shills to this post.

>Israel is our only based ally in a very important region of the world for military purposes. I would rather befriend Israel than muslims, wouldn't you? And you know what they say about keeping your friends close...

>IDF uses killdozer
>it's super effective

Bote girls are wonderful.

Theoretically yes but the Supreme Court wouldn't tolerate it. The momentum of public support for term limits is so strong that no Congressman would say shit about it because it would immediately make them look corrupt.

she's fat. I guarantee it.

AWOO

Taking suggestions for next OP image. I am getting lazy.

Have some good music for your trouble:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsE5g5ch5VA&index=2&list=PLojSL04Avj_xLuxcWUoRrmeS2jXe6GnMy

>race-mixing is wro-

"based" is going too far but they are very important to our global security strategy and geopolitical interests in the region

With no counter balance to Iran and Saudi Arabia they would carve up the whole region between the two of them and could potentially threaten both the Sues and the Hormuz. That would be a disaster of epic proportions, ~65% of the world's oil is shipped between the two of them.

>Taking suggestions for next OP image. I am getting lazy.

I want to remove kebab with that boat.
>mfw
Time to go Ramiro II of Aragon on people I guess.
Now that's what I call a Killdozer.

So it's easily passable then?

Could Trump be the first President to pass all of his promises since President James Polk?

Is that supposed to be attractive?

>literally no ass on Bismark

How can other botes even compete?

Fuck, I'm getting depressed again now that the election is over and there will be no more rallies.

Has anyone here gone through depression? What did you do to cure it?

Uh, yeah, about that...

I fucking hate these people

Thank you for giving proof of that with the thesis.
Not normal for australians.

Serbs are based as fuck. They rekt Biden a few months back when he visited and thousands wore shirts that said "VOTE TRUMP".

youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Serbia would also definitely join in an American/Russian crusade.

I know, right?

Probably has sharp knees.

4/10.

Back in the 90s the commies at the CDC poisoned gun violence research with their partisan shrieking about gun control, so Congress banned them from using government money on it. The same thing is happening in climate change research and Al Gore true believers.

I live in rural America, man, up in the mountains on a ton of land. I have to drive a mile to my mailbox. Usually I take my ATV or tractor but it's cold AF and there's snow/ice so I took my truck.

As you can see, Iowa is American, and Bismarck is German. American's were more well fed than the Germans.

No it wouldn't be easy and I highly doubt he would do it through Executive fiat. He sure can pressure Congress to do it though, since the public sentiment is so strong. Both leftists and conservatives want term limits. It would be really hard for a Congressman to publicly oppose term limits, because it would make them look like shit and Trump would definitely call them out.

Pretty much everyone is mixed race.

Ive seen hundreds of 23andme threads on Sup Forums and only seen one person that had 90%+ ethnic nationality. And that was some Finngolian.

We're all mutts whether you like it or not.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. We fought on the wrong side of the war.

I was referring to her disgusting complexion. Looks like a below average white girl who rolled around in cinnamon.

>>bunch of bankers and donors
>literally one banker for treasury and 0 donors

I know she's new but there's a real serious lack of Saratoga art. I'm starting to like her more than Iowa.

Really fucking hate you anime faggots.
Worse than the liberals, gays, niggers, and everyone else.
Something really needs to be done.

These d*bs are for you, gf

Would anyone want to bring back those classical culture threads? East and West but particularly art and philosophy of the west from Baroque to impressionism?

I have never seen libshits so triggered over something so simple as taste and culture.

Yeah but most people are a combination of races in their own sub-group. Two or more European races for example. Mixing sub-groups is where babies start looking like aliens.

Who said that? I only heard people talking about donors, never about appointments.

Trump uses business. Business uses Hillary.

Also Drain the Swamp was introduced as a headline for term limits and lobbying bans and

Also as it is is with us rightists we don't see the bourgeoisie as inherently evil comerade sven

But some of you are saying death to whites? Dumb liberals.

Whites are literally species mixes, you lot have neanderthal blood and are the product of thousands of years of rape, pillage, incest, illicit sex, etc... Stop with this racial purity nonsense and spread the women around.

>Pretty much everyone is mixed race.
Bullshit.

I'm spaniard and french/irish

Am I white or nah?

Just wait a week or so. Japan will get to her.

Could we be in the midst of the first President since President Polk to fulfil all of the promises set out?

Sup Forums. could it happen?

>there are people that think Rashida Jones is not an instant 10

what the fuck is wrong with you?

To be fair we couldn't exactly allow a unified Europe to happen. They would threaten our hegemony. American geopolitical strategy since the late 19th century has always been about preventing a hegemon of similar power emerging that could challenge us.

Oh yeah big tough keyboard anonymous guy? What are you gonna do about it? Type about it impotently in detail. I want to hear your limpdick opinions that you espouse over the holidays on a Mongolian stopmotion forum.

@104514315
No true replies for (You)

I hope pic related has been practicing his accordion over the years.

She just isn't. Shit body, average face, weird ugly hair

>I-I didnt mean it when I said I want all white people to die ;~;

I promise you guys we're on to something big with this. Lefties are squirming over this in a way I have never seen before. If we push this right, we can completely destroy them.

>lol I'm so glad whites will be a minority soon
>what do you mean genocide? Don't be silly!

Literal doublethink.

Any combo of Western European is white

Also Spaniard isn't a thing. Spain consists of like 5 discrete ethnic groups.

Or constitutional amendment

She's a nigger.

Was that ever really confirmed?

I think that might be your ancestral abbo raping genes talking

She is revolting to me

You're joking, right?

Her shit acting alone is enough to turn me off