fritz was a g

can't deny

hes a funny guy!

Stephen Wolfram also a g

I love the album graceland

I think she is the reason I have a jewess fetish

These guys.

pic

There is also this (not as pretty) Jewess I work for who was a sniper for the isreali army like 25 years ago. She always says if I screw something up she will kill me but shes cool

Eliezer Yudkowsky is based

Trump guy, has been Fighting SJW for ages.
youtu.be/kDK0ZMYIXvU

Jesus.

As a scientist gotta pay respects.

In fact I like jews as long as they aren't fucking me over

Any Jewish artist or composer is okay in my book. I'm talking about real art, not Jackson Pollack garbage. Mahler, Mendelssohn, and Gershwin are great.

>ash.jpg

Give just one good reason for despising Jews

David Cole

D A V I D C O L E
A
V
I
D

C
O
L
E

youtube.com/watch?v=BWzI_Wn0ZwM

Gotta say, I love me some Stallman. It's honestly sad to me he was born Jewish. He's too genetically stubborn to ever accomplish his goals.

I knew it was a dude just by its jaw structure.

I'd spare him the oven.

youtu.be/khy_0BTIdmg
youtu.be/TT6jibchW70

Ben Shapiro

Sorry Sup Forums

the nazis wouldve got the bomb if they hadn't ostricized the jews.

If only they couldve blamed their problems on the muzzies at the time...

>104515398

>jews
>likable

pick one

My wife.

Hero

Very disgusting jew

Ooof.

Whats there to like about stallman? All he does is read emails and lecture people how its actually ganu plus loonix.

Guy is little fucking prick though.

This late into the thread and I'm the first to post pic related.

Pol has really let itself down.

Based.
Based. Don't apologize. He tells the truth.

mel brooks

Ethan is a fucking fat pathetic unfunny kike retard.

If you like him you should at the very least contemplate suicide.

fpbp
also /thread

jakos nigdy nie zwracalem uwagi na jego wyglad
moze z Toba cos nie w porzadku?

A bit rude desu

Sam Harris

We can thank him for redpilling many libtards on Islam and SJWs

Does that mean it's okay to like this guy?

You mean the guy that went full retard during elections and rooted for Hillary?

I thought I was the only one who loves this guy

sorry but i wont let the autistic ramblings of a hasnoteeth brit tell me what to like or not. at the least you could objectively explain his retardedness, and not shove your subjective fee fee's into deviling him .

Stanley kubrick

No one's perfect.

How can you like this openly anti-white fuck? Shoo shoo.

too based not to like.

All Jews posted here (by other Jews) are genetic sewage

Rothbard
Mises
Block

He spelled out why he supported her over Trump, however lukewarmly. He ended up shitting on the Clintons on the podcast before the election for an hour as moneygrubbing opportunists but Trump's anti-intellectualism and lack of experience was too much for him to accept. Sam is INFJ personality and Trump is ESTP, so it's understandable

Taylor Swift

pol BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the guy who got famous for being triggered that people on YouTube make videos that make fun of people while simultaneously making videos that made fun of people? Or did he make that one video about vaping with jokes and stereotypes that have been made for years.

>Whats there to like about stallman?
He created the best text editor (Emacs) and the best userland environment (GNU), as well as started the Free Software Movement.

>some rich liberals say they'll give $10,000 to anyone who yells "RACIST" at Trump during his SNL hosting
>Larry David dresses up as Benis Sanders and yells "RAYYYSESSSST"
>Trump rolls his eyes
>HWAT? THEY SAID THEY'D GIVE ME 10 GRAND!"

The absolute madman

Oh deer.

There are loads of Jews I like. Some of my favourite comedians and actors for instance plus some personal friends.

I was sure somebody posted it.

How can we have a better choice ?

He's a fucking two-faced hyprocrite. Act's like some kind of youtube white-knight one minute and then hangs out with total fucking weirdos and blatantly mocks them in front of the camera

He literally voted for fucking Hillary Clinton

His format is ripped off Sam Hyde but just isn't as good. He's soft as fuck. Ethan's a fucking politically correct white-knight pussy.

Keeps forcing his hideous, boring jewess wife on camera

Cringeworthy forced memes out the fucking arse

He's hell-bent on making some kind of gay youtube safe-space community where members must be kosher or he'll try to have your channel shut down for "bullying"

Fuck him and fuck you. You're both a pair of pathetic faggots.

PRAISE KEK.
Which vid did he say that in, I can't be bothered watching dozens of SNL clips trying to find it. Larry has surprisingly played Sanders a lot.

I'd just like to shut it down for a moment. What you're referring to as goyim, is in fact, GOY/Jew, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GOY plus Jew. Judaism not a subversive system unto itself, but rather another shadowy component of a fully functioning ZOG system making useful idiots of the GOY libtards, shell corporations and vital synagogue cabals comprising a full ZOG as defined by POSIXmillion.
Many shekel users run a modified version of the GOY system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar (((turn of events))), the version of GOY which are widely conditioned by the media today is often called "Liberal", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GOY system, developed by the GOY Project.
There really is a ZOG, and these (((people))) are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Yaweh is the kabal: the program in the system that allocates the society's shekels to the other programs that (((they))) run. The kabal is an essential part of an oy-poerating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete oy-erating system. Jew is normally used in combination with the GOY subverting system: the whole system is basically GOY with Jew added, or GOY/Jew. All the so-called "Jew" distributions are really distributions of GOY/Jew.

Richard is comfy.

I love his stuff, but the guy can be weird, eg the ebil rokos basilisk scare

I can't help it.

Can you really hate this guy? C'mon, I know he's better than most of you.

I got to see him live with Spenny. Fuck it was hilarious.

Based Marx

He may be part of the hollywood leftist jew puppet masters but he's funny as fuck.

Also Winona is wife-tier

Never change pol :)

Really makes you go hmm...

Paul Heyman.

Werner Goldberg

turbo autist

Gener gets a pass on DOTR.

Mel Brooks, Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David

who /rush/ here

Ones turned into ashes

>when you claim the holocaust never happened, but want it to happen again...

rip mca

>when the goy believes the holohoax

David Cole is based af. I'd rather Sup Forums read takimag than any of that kikebart/daily stormfag bullshit.

this

>inb4 non arguments