Good god today has been amazing

Good god today has been amazing

Finally

bump

nobody else having a field day on twitter today?

>nobody else having a field day on twitter today?
I bet you also have facebook and reddit accounts. kys

Pretty weak m8. Just fueling the fire

Charge your shit user

>dindus think knowledge is something someone can steal from other nations, as if by stealing a bag.
3'rdworldism is a hellova drug

>black death
>spread by Europeans
Now I'm triggered

>indoor plumbing perfected in the middle east
>it's common to wipe your ass and throw the tissue in a bin rather than flush it because the plumbing is so shitty

I always wondered why the beaners I knew growing up did that.

Hahaha we run towards fires with cans of gasoline

it's fucking fun

White genocide is trending on fucking twitter. #7. That's exposure

Excuse me, but I see this thread is total win, but I will derail it a little
I require infographic about negative effects of racemixing, how mixed kids are not more healthy etc, I need to redpill my friend and fix her before it is too late

Ballad of Saint ZimZam greentext for your attention

And curious whites will see the response from the brown hordes and leftist cucks.

It has indeed been a great day on Twitter. However I will say our sides arguments in a lot of cases weren't up to snuff in my opinion.

Doesn't bother me much because that tells me we have a lot of new recruits.

How's about bone marrow transplants?

Good luck with that if you are mixed

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

OPEN BORDERS FOR SAUDI ARABIA

thank you user, but there is entire greentext somewhere around, that rebukes shit like hybrid vigor and IQ and all that crap jews try to push, and I intend to find it

Saudi Arabia already has open borders, though. Their population is like 35% foreign born.

For your valor, we award you the rank of GUARDIAN OF KEK.

Praise Kek!

Sorry I don't have it Polska bro. God speed and best of luck on spreading the truth to the ignorant masses

"diversity is the opposite of genocide and if you hate diversity you are a bigot" - t non white who has been taught to play victim for doggy treats

>X isn't X it's actually Y and if you disagree with me you are bigot!
Oh God it's impossible to argue with these idiots.

You should casually mention that Ireland's population still hasn't recovered from the Great Famine and that Catholics in the north didn't get their civil rights until 1998, 30 years after niggers. Boy, Ireland sure are a nation of oppressors who need diversity though.

thank you
Chick was totally ignorant
asking questions like
>why people fight wars
>why rapefugees come to yurop

When I told her about the Jews and Soros and Kaddafi she was clearly fascinated, but she tried to push idea that mixed kids are more resistant to diseases and more healthy, and she provided absolutely no sources

Don't forget to mention sickle cell.

> rape murder and theft
Isn't that exactly what multiculturalism brings, though?

>Indoor plumbing perfected in the middle east
Last time I checked they were shitting in holes and discarding tissue paper into trashcans like BRs

>phoneposters expecting me to scroll through all his faggy screenshots
Use a computer you subhuman.

Feels good man