Christmas feels

I almost tear up when I think that this board brings together redpilled people from all around the world. We have dozens of flags on here, but we all stand together in defence of what's right. Whatever our disagreements, and despite our hundreds of first languages, we can all communicate on the same wavelength. We appreciate the same humour. We learn things about each others' homes we couldn't learn anywhere else.

Merry Christmas you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk
youtu.be/bVLma25g6Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tits or GTFO

merry christmas britbro
but you're a little bit late

Islam will rule the world.

>but we all stand together

bullshit. everyone comes together here to argue, everyone calling eachother cucks and laughing at the downfall of once proud nations

I'm a gay lefty and don't even hide it, but some of you guys are alright :^)

Now it would be good if we stop hating eachother and actually unite

pay denbts

*farts*

gays do better on the right

mate you fuckers are about to be blown back to the stone age (you don't have far to go mind you)

Fuck off ackmed no we dont

You forgot the part about you being a shitskin :^)

>denbts

No he isnt austrian lol

Merry Christmas user.

I'm a gay lefty and don't even hide it, but some of you guys are alt-right

need to get rid of flags, go back to user selected

> balkanroaches talking to me

the fuck? shoo shoo, no cars to steal over here, roacho

lmao

Deutsches Volk, hilf Dir selbst! Jeder soll helfen, ob arm oder reich, jeder soll sich denken, es gibt noch einen, der ärmer ist als ich und dem will ich helfen als Volksgenosse!

Merry Christmas island ally

Thanks for the current lingua franca, britbong.

Merry late Christmas

Go fuck yourself an merry Christmas rosebeaf.

Good luck being overun by islam user-kun

PAY

Merry Christmas to you faggots. May your days be free of niggers fags and kikes

I'm not living in the "country" where beer ads on national television show how turkroaches and croats, aren't "that" different.

Nice try, anglo

>tfw grandma died yesterday
Why did it have to be Christmas day?

It was a good ad faggot

Merry Christmas

I just bought myself for Christmas pic related to decorate my room

I actually hate most people here and think they're just dumb rednecks pretending to be HURR SO REDPILLED when actually they're just permavirgin edgelords who have no idea about how politics works or how to build a good society.

It's ironic that people here complain about hugbox echochambers and at the same time get angry when anyone talks about an ideology they don't agree with. Sup Forums is literally an echochamber for stormfags.

I on the other hand come here to have my worldview challenged and better shape my own ideology.

t. conservative lefty

LOL

Are you being ironic right now? Are you being an ironic turbocuck?

It was a good ad
My country has percent of muslims meanwhile yours is cucked so far a right wing candidate cant win anything

What a cuck

t. chalenger

i just noticed that norway and sweden looks like a big penis

nice

LOL

Merry christmas bro.

Stop bickering you enormous faggots and go back to prepping the bull, Franziska/Ivana are horny for some niggerdick

Cuck

>conservative lefty
WTF does that even mean, you commie faggot.

Quit crying faggot it's just a bunch of shitposters/redditfags

CRIMEA!!!!
ARGHHH
TRIGGEREEEDDD

Merry Christmas :^)

Hey roacho, could you actually post the beer ad for me, I can't seem to find it.

So this is what globalist internationalism feels like.

Pay debts turk

Faggot who should receive pos loads

Cuckold

Hold on i will try to find it

Never mind got it.

I agree it's REALLY good.

Highlights the similarities between your countries perfectly

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk

Based Turkroaches and their little Balkanroach brothers having a pint, how cute HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T EVEN HAHAHAHA

Got it senpai
youtu.be/bVLma25g6Pk

Merry christmass for all of you except all muslims, israel, kosovo, sweden and albania. You fuckers can go and fuck each other in the ass then go do a group suicide,

Triggered by a joke ad jeez faggot

> it's just a joke jeez, we're not ACTUALLY turkroaches, only 50%

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looking forward to the next terorist attack hopefully it will be in a diffrent german subhuman country

Peace, goodwill and a merry Christmas to you too, ye dirty Sasanach bastard.

How can you compare words to actual turks? Better call your gf she might be getting bummed by achmud and his brother muhammad

didnt you see the op's pic?
this is an americucks-free thread

Very edgy, my roach friend, but that's to be expected of your kind.

If you wanted to know what we're looking forward to, it's the next hit Croatian TV Show buddycop story where a turkroach and a balkanroach learn how they're not so different, and end up bumming each other.

Did we culturally enriched each other ?

Only UK, France and Germany does that, 3 of them are cucked af and delusional faggots

> we speak like roaches but we're not roaches ples trust me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH COMEON PLS STOP HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

A late merry christmas to you too, user.

I'm in favor of basic public services like health, housing, education, transportation, so on, and the taxes needed to pay for this, within the framework of a secular, democratic state (fuck the king)

but I'm also against excessive regulations, feminism, immigrants that don't assimilate, loss of traditional (often religious) culture.

Ackmeds sperm must taste delicous you mention turks in every single sentence good luck gulping down every litre of his culuraly enriched cum

Merry Christmas everyone

it's good to feel good sometimes

You seem to be very focused on the cuckoldry aspect, which once again, is not that surprising considering your "heritage".

If I was some balkanroach whose whore of a gf dumps him 3 times a day, these problems would probably bother me too.

What you seem to misunderstand, is that true Aryan men never have to bother with cheating gfs.

In fact, throughout my whole life, all the "cheating"-related stuff, came from silly accusations of the girl thinking I'm the one cheating.

Now speaking of whores, if one of you useless fishermen lives in Split, I need you to check up on the qt from the supermarket meat section, I spilled at least half a liter of spunk into her and I would very much like to know if I've done my part in improving the gene pool of your roachland even a bit, thanks ;)

Europe's main ethnicity (particularly West Europe) will be mixed race by the year 2030.

Islamic influence has already peaked. But black/brown people will continue to breed, continue to rape and continue to grow up with our daughters provided they've in public education.

Dumbass

I'll have a beer to this map LOL

Can I star in a Croatian ad yet?

U stupid son

Also i've fucked a girl from Linz this summer... fucking surprise she had a bf in Wien. I have to assure you that i loaded her with cum into her filthy whorish Austrian mouth like your Mutter did to your slavic Papa

Fuck off we protected your ass from roach hordes while you fucked your wig wearing boys in a gay palace in Vienna

Are you blinded from the cum of achmud and muhammad?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAA BALKANROAAAACHES HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

sounds like you didn't protect yourself, kiddos LOL

>Showing Trukey's flag

Damm son yu fonny

I enjoy a warm hand on my opening :^)

Welp im done baiting for the day
Merry christmas everyone

Sretan Božić i tebi

hey homoroach, I need your opinion on balkanroaches

they think you guys are very similar, what do you think?

merry christmas

>hey homoroach

And so the picking-up begins :^)

Who said that you blind motherfucker

>Kosovo
no such thing

:^) you wanna post your asshole so I can record balkanroach reactions, much obliged :^)

Merry Christmas everybody!
>tfw redpilled as fuck
>tfw redpilled colleagues still hates me because of my flag

I still love you Sup Forums

fucking baiter i actually got triggered... fuck you jew

Pretty fukn rare if I do say so myself

>you wanna post your asshole

And the picking-up intensifies :^)

happy hannukah

lol not you again

Hvala lijepi sunarodnjaku

Be nice, it's Christmas :^)

Merry Christmas, rareflag

So a libertarian-lite, not a special snowflake. Most of the board shares similar views you fucking retard.