First for BTFO

WE

Look what I found.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBiYmNq7mJU

any good Chief Warren memes?

and can we meme her out of office?

GIVE ME THE PHONE DONALD

WUZ

I hate that Trump is doing all the things he said he'd do. Why isn't he going back on his word like Obama?

No.

It was great. Good food and visiting family.
And in the back of my mind the reassurance that Trump is President gave me an extra warm and fuzzy feeling.

How was yours America?

build

the

wall

>tfw no Trump Tower Mexico
probably for the best, retards here would probably try to burn it down

>Living in this moment the greatest moment in history.
Guys, what will life be like in 60 years?

Juarez didn't make the list?

Pro Curt Schilling memes will work well. Ask Sup Forums for bloody sock and cursebreaking memes as a starting point.

>but Trump isn't a REAL politician, he does what he says he would! This man cannot be reelected, he doesn't have the experience

We'll be shitposting from our retirement communities on mars

the US will be 35% white

Same here. Had a comfy time with family. Step bro home on leave. Life's good!

What did he mean by this?

Colonizing Mars while kicking Xeno ass

>The CAIR spokesperson goes on to tell ABC News that Muslims hoaxing hate crimes are under “psychological stress” by the incoming Trump administration and are developing “mental health issues,” which can lead to hate crime fabrications.

Ok, so I just researched this and Elizabeth Warren married an African American at age 18 and had 2 children.

They divorced and she married this white dude you see in the picture, however those are the kids of the previous marriage.

Coal burner who married a literal cuck. Are leftists real life memes?

Even with a high speed rail it would still be cheaper to ship it by water through the Panama canal. Shipping on boats is just so much fucking cheaper. It would be great for getting product to the coastal ports from areas with shitty waterways, like the southwest, though. Assuming we don't just have one on the wall and replacing the intercontinental railroad with a high speed maglev and a network to link the two, that is.

>no Chiraq

Not believable

Why is Trump such a Jewish puppet?

Baltimore is THAT bad.

Patton probably could have taken Berlin before being outed. He had no chance.
>Punished Patton, a man denied Berlin.
Anyone have that screencap of Anons saying Patton and Trump look a little alike?

>CTR will still be shitposting about how Barron Trumps presidency wasn't good because he oppressed the alien invaders

its worse than that

Was requested

Juarez city limits proper are not even as dangerous as Baltimore if you are not a politican, journalist, or mafioso.

>Guys, what will life be like in 60 years?
Magical, I imagine.

Muslim apologists are just pathetic.

>wh-why aren't they acting like professor kikenburg told me they did?

>We'll be shitposting from our retirement communities on mars
>Not uploading your conscious thought to the galactic network, granting immortality.

kek

Fucking niggers, man.

the UN has been a joke for about 40 years now. Time for the US to pull out

It means funding will be cut soon.

Also what fucking captcha is this shit

I've noticed that when Trump tweets, the Trump General threads get 2 times faster

It was too warm but otherwise good. I visited family, got enough cash and giftcards to get a CZ 527, and slowly redpilled a bunch of relatives.

Why is Trump using "Sad" the greatest thing ever?
I can not get enough of it. I'm not being sarcastic, it's so fucking funny. Especially with a period instead of exclamation point.

Fucking based. I hope he reverses the 7n6 ban.

I think this is the reason why lefties are losing their minds right now. They still can't comprehend what it really means that Trump is not a DC insider, they have no idea how to handle it. This is also why CNN, WaPo and Co. will be dead soon if they don't get a grip and change their entire way of thinking and covering politics very quickly.

US will probably have some extra states and will still be the undisputed world hegemon. By then Russia will be an ally on par with GB and Israel, China will have reformed it's trade and fiscal policies to compete in the world market without being able to cheat.

President Trump could literally unite the world.

That's pretty impressive actually, way to go south america. #1 hemisphere
Is that accurate for africa though, I feel like they probably aren't getting accurate information and aren't including terrorism and war in this calculation,

mommy

Would the high speed railway incentivise people or deter them even more from trying to cross / cause damage to the wall?

STEPHEN MILLER IS WRITING TRUMP'S INAUGURAL ADDRESS

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-miller-inauguration-speech-232967

Cheaper is entirely subjective to what it is.

I'd fuck the shit out of rightie.

AI is developing feelings and emotions now
Our demise comes soon as a species

Ivanka is a liberal jew and should go fuck herself

just shows you how bad these other cities are

Actual 4D chess

He's putting the pressure on the UN, refuting claims by liberals that he wants to destroy the UN, and instead suggesting that the UN needs to do a better job

Most people can agree the UN is wasting a lot of money and not getting anything done, now they're in the awkward position of agreeing with Trump and the elites will have to knee-jerk to disagree with him by claiming spending 30 million dollars on studying pepe and publishing a report suggesting women can be raped by farts was totally valid and the thousands of african children who starved to death because they didn't spend that money on $50 a year nutrition programs were worth killing for the other causes

saved

>Acapulco
oh how did that city went to shit so fast? fucking narco scum

I just love it when he does short statements with an exclamation point like he did with Uncivilized! or Such Hatred! its just perfect.

When you see it

It helps that most of the gang wars are largely settled after the large scale turf disputes were settled with the gulf and sinola cartels. US-Meixcan task forces have cracked down on Narcos pretty hard too.

To me his use of wrong is even better.

Any happenings today?

IKTF. It's fucking perfect.

I got $105 to Half-Price Books for Christmas. Anyone else have a good Christmas?

He's probably still pissed off that they didn't take his advice when they went 1 or 2 billion over budget while renovating their HQ back in the mid-2000's.

Funding cuts. The funny thing is that Obongo just gave him a perfect reason to do it with full GOP approval thanks to the Israel shit.

>He's putting the pressure on the UN, refuting claims by liberals that he wants to destroy the UN, and instead suggesting that the UN needs to do a better job
I'd rather dismantle the UN entirely desu.

MUMMY

Obama is such nigger that all he had to do was play nice and kiss Trump's ass but noooooooo he had to go and open his nigger mouth

Trump should make his Daughters ambassadors to Kenya

Better.

Indians will still struggle to poo in loo though.

gotchu famalam

Trump lubed up his asshole and bent over for isreal. So pretty much the usual.

My only idea of what Juarez is like is the scene from Sicario.

i agree africa is probably under reported

but south of the border is still a violent place

You're missing the biggest part of what I said -- Right now, all international naval shipping is limitted by the width of the Panama canal. If our ports and rail were good enough, it would be feasable for ships and ports to be built larger.

Imagine fitting 3 ships worth of goods on one ship. Sure, you have to unload it and reload it rather than just sailing through. But you don't have to take the ship all the way from Europe to the US 3 times.

It's per capita
Baltimore isn't that big of a city
population of 625,000 roughly
Chicago has a population of 2.7 Million

It's so belitting but not in an offensive or blatant way.

>tfw joe supported a bill to exit the united nations
does this mean trump will get true conservative™ support?

>ywn grab Ivanka's ass while taking a family photo

Dat neglige

Fucking hot

That's a smile that can melt steel beams

Anyone notice their dick and balls getting bigger since trump's run?

Maybe i'm just getting older but it's like I'm pinching a fucking coconut between my legs down there

yeah Bodymore is a wreck

do leftists sweet a frog avatar and then immediately take the opposite side to everything?

leftists complain that Trump supports are authoritarians who read and share fake news.

this Trump support asks for a source and gets lampooned because he isn't kissing the ass of the PM of Malta.

you literally cannot win.

> You will take your grandkids to the Donald Trump Presidential Library and get them commemorative hats at the gift shop

It is truly a wonderful time we're living in.

So almost full success. Good to hear. Hopefully the weather will be kinder to you.

Jared's getting a handful of dat Ivanka ass. Noice.

Why do we still have Santa hat's?

Christmas is over!

Name one commodity that would be cheaper to ship by rail (even high speed maglev) than by boat. I'm not trying to be a smartass I honestly can't think of any. Maglev would be faster but more expensive. I suppose it could be superior for commodities that depreciate in value during transit like perishables.

It was like that during the gang wars. It was not unusual to find dozens of people hanged and flayed alive when morning came. Fucking animals.

liveleak.com/view?i=afc_1379584750

That is from the most dangerous place in Mexico. Gang war is still hot there.

What do you think he's shitposting on Sup Forums in this picture?

I've been losing weight since he won so yes i do actually

Really makes you think

Maybe he should have tried to have a legacy that doesn't depend on executive orders

>It's a 'redpills to the entire nation' episode

That was another example of shitty bureaucracy he hates, especially because he had to see that shit living in NYc

Cape Town is the safest (and whitest) city in SA

Johannesburg would be off the fuckin charts if they included it

what will happen when the Clinton Foundation takes in only $40 next year?

>implying Trump can openly say what he feels about all that

Oh wait, he did.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

Is he actually wrong though?

Trump has shown himself you be a stronger support of kikes than ben shapiro.

Please provide evidence indicating the otherwise.