Trump Effect

>Trump Effect

Jackie Evancho - Star Spangled Banner & God Bless America For Trump
youtu.be/NrXWNqe4jaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b270ka2eB_4
youtu.be/RcNvdX-1kwM
yahoo.com/music/meet-trump-inauguration-singer-jackie-evanchos-transgender-sister-juliet-062442693.html
youtu.be/N_lCmBvYMRs?t=1m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=F_Q7AFys6bA
youtube.com/watch?v=_qvqIHVGoh4
youtube.com/watch?v=AdtLnkH7W3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how they want her to back out of it and they still resort to calling Trump muh misogynist. I hope the libs never learn from their mistakes

>you might see her in blacked.com
thanks usa, country where everything is possible. lets just hope that that kike Lanksy pays her enough.

Okay Sweden, turn off your proxy, you're not fooling anyone.

Good for her for not subcoming to the liberal left brow beating. At least not yet.

Who knows what'll happen behind the scenes, because Hollywood is of course a leftist paradise full of literal Jews. They may go as far as to threaten her career if she continues to refuse to play ball.

What do you mean, the guys is a tranny now?

>all those white people
wtf is this America

Her brother is a tranny yes. nu-pol will defend this

foreigners bring up blacked more than any american poster. you fucking cuckhold faggots in other countries stop bringing your shit here .

They won't.

They're currently doubling down on the regressivism and it's delicious.

Does he have a feminine penis?

Everyone has a breaking point. The poor girl will probably have enough after the inauguration when they really move in on her for daring to be white AND talented.

I hate that this era and truly hope Trump puts an end to the madness.

Well she's not her brother so I don't give a shit

>white woman

Not only is this a racist pick, but she'll probably get blacked by Kanye's friends backstage after it happens.

This is what all Trump voters deserve.

Succumb* just a heads up, i had a laugh.

Sounds like a cat being raped and strangled desu

Might just be the awful American anthem though

It's a classical case of the first sibling not getting enough attention so they become trans.

Millennials really are the special snowflake generation.

she's not her brother any more that's her sister you're referring to, respect people's gender.

Makes me proud to share the same home town.

>announcing your shit taste to the world

Jackie is a great singer, a patriot, and a cute.

Will we ever figure out why Canadians (or proxyfags) go out of their way to post garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=b270ka2eB_4

How can Sharts even compete?

At least he can't pass along his defective genetics

Based QT, I just hope she doesn't end controlled by jews as Katy Perry or TayTay.

An angel will sing to usher in the presidency of Trump.

Imagine a throbbing engorged ebony cock pounding her soft sensual ivory arsecheeks
Her round perky arsecheeks accentuated by her delicious pink pussy arouses the dark beasts large genitals, the pale angels beautiful figure exists purely for the dark man's pleasure

Holy fuck muh dick!

Literally kill yourself

It happens a lot in families where specific kids get attention while others get the shaft, so to speak.

It's basically the modern, "middle child syndrome". Sad shit.

>This is what all Trump voters deserve.
She's not old enough to vote mate

Voice sample in another thread desu
Jackie's Nella Fantasia
youtu.be/RcNvdX-1kwM

>it's fun to attack children :^)

>the eys
>the smike
>the feet
>the hair on the arm
>the moles

Im fucking plying you wouldn't

I find nothing sexual about children. 99% of non-Muslim men don't.

sad mortal insulting a superior angel.

All muzzies like kids, webm related

Fuck I want her so badly.

yes you do you are just afraid of legal consecuences, you'd act different alone in an island.

Do pedopigs really think this way?

we will

Hopefully she sings your national anthem properly and not like they do at the football.

I'm no pedo

>he'll probably get blacked by Kanye's friends backstage
>shitting on your nigga Kanye for letting his niggas pump 'n dump some whore
What did Kanye do to deserve all this hate leaf?

I can't wait for the day of the rake. I hate you mapleniggers so much for shitting up this board with your sjw bullshit.

As a straight bbc kang I would wreck her asshole and it won't be gay.

>feminine penis
these two words don't make sense together. it's like a woman saying she has a very masculine vagina.

Beautiful girl and beautiful voice. I like her. Good job, USA!

FUCKING LEAFS HAVE TO FUCKING LEAVE

you can tell shes american looking at that fucking black eyebrows, americans are a joke

Wow are these kikes butthurt.

sister* you shitlord

everyone that gets information from lamestream media or is controlled by the lamestream media is not supporting Trumps inaugerations. Yet again this has had a reverse effect by making it super fucking exclusive.

You watch, celebrities are going to be BEGGING to get in.

He's unstoppable

Yes. Juliet-trap

LOL fucking 4 chan.

yahoo.com/music/meet-trump-inauguration-singer-jackie-evanchos-transgender-sister-juliet-062442693.html

Is Kanye gonna play at Trump's inauguration?

someday she will be sick of winning. Not anytime soon. I will pity her when she just wants to lose so bad she can taste it....but then she will snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and continue on with her day.

be triggered
youtu.be/N_lCmBvYMRs?t=1m15s

All leafniggers must fucking hang

why does everyone call Trump tacky?

His homes are built from authentic Old World materials. Mar-a-lago specifically is one of the finest homes in the USA in quality. TT uses rare marble. people are so mean for no reason.

This blacked/cuck fetish is getting out of hand. Nuclear holocaust of canada and sweden when?

She's obviously very talented but I don't like her voice.

>its that easy to get 2000 you's from pol

rare

Raging hardon rn

really nice video
blacks can live in america/europe for another 1000 years but they will never be part of this culture

Implying being a tranny and shutting up about it is a problem.

Being these nu trannies is what bugs me where their entire lives revolve around their sexuality which is absolutely sickening.

Be a tranny and then entertain I don't give af that has been a part of civilization since the dawn of time.

Back to plebbit you raging irredeemable faggot

Hnnnnggg

hello i am redditor
how can i upvote your post?

fucking disgusting.

Scandinavians wait until their girls are 18 and thoroughly used by Achmed because they're too pussy to take a girl's virginity

>takes an unknown and gives her lots of business
>anyone who already has a career is avoiding his inauguration like the plague.

>being baited this hard by a bong

she already performed for obama at a christmas tree lighting ceremony

youtube.com/watch?v=F_Q7AFys6bA

guess his war on christmas won't last past the trump inauguration, huh

you fucking cuck, if this what swedish right wing look like then you deserve to be eradicated by mohammad

It's like they are trying to make their A-list celebrishits seem like they are worth something. If you said Mariah Carey, maybe, but fucking Katy Perry? i wouldn't pay 0.99 to listen to her. I wouldn't go listen to her even if it was free.

I always knew antifa was racist,

Hey as long as she has a cute penis, I'm not judging.

(You)

The article has no source except "we're told". She is #1 on billboard classical, but the competition is pretty weak. For all we know, Trump bought a shit ton of copies himself.

>inb4 they play this 1 minute section of Liszt's Les Preludes at Trumps inauguration. You'll feel the power

youtube.com/watch?v=_qvqIHVGoh4

Shes pretty hot. Id fuck it.

leave Sup Forums faggot

it's a Sup Forums meme

>Trump Effect
youtube.com/watch?v=AdtLnkH7W3A

He's not really. But his sister gets to be glamorous and glorious and is famous and fussed over by the parents.

While he gets told he's a fucking white male by society.

Blame the parents; they should have paid as much attention to him as the famous pretty sister.

>Czech Republic
I'm not mad, just disappointed.

So basically if he didn't employ working class people to work on his hotels, clean his home or maintain his properties it'd be better? There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding in the media (and by Obama) about the working class, working is literally their whole livelihood. Employing more people from their perspective is always a good thing because they have to worry less about their next paycheck. Oh yeah the workers should be entitled to the "sweat of their brow" I guess the maids should clean their own houses instead of receiving compensation for their work, and just wait for the government to "redistribute" some food into their bellies?

She won't have to lip sync like beyonce.

Does it make you mad that your taxes will be used to give me hrt and pay for my genitle mutilation :^)

Is that actually true? No wonder the leftists haven't bashed her, yet.
She's the perfect weapon for us :^) White, conservative, non-degenerate pop singer, etc etc. Liberals will shit bricks.