Brit/pol/ - F U C K I R E L A N D Edition

>Operation Raqqa: British RAF pilots to switch bombing raids to 'the heart' of Isil
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/operation-raqqa-british-raf-pilots-switch-bombing-raids-heart/

>Ignore the Archbishop of Canterbury's 'negative' Christmas message, Nigel Farage says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/ignore-archbishop-canterburys-negative-christmas-message-nigel/

>Archbishops offer 'hope in times of fear'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38427531

>May: Britain must unite after EU vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38417101

>FOREIGN AID U-TURN: Minister says giving BILLIONS to Africa is 'in Britain's interest'
express.co.uk/news/politics/747248/foreign-aid-africa-u-turn-priti-patel-spending-billions-Britain-interest

>'Don't stand in our way!' Ukip leader Paul Nuttall calls for faster Brexit in 2017
express.co.uk/news/politics/747099/brexit-paul-nuttall-ukip-european-union-britain-exit

>WATCH: Her Majesty the Queen Urges Britons to Follow 'Christ's Example'
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/25/hm-queens-christmas-message/

>Orbán: EU Must Change After 'Christians Murdered at Christmas' in 'Heart of Europe'
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/25/orban-eu-change-christians-murdered/

>Dozens of UK banks and financial firms 'looking at moving to Ireland'
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/25/uk-banks-financial-firms-moving-ireland

>The six reasons why I voted ‘Remain’ in the referendum
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/six-reasons-voted-remain-referendum/

>Brexit opinion (biased obvs) surveys show huge swing to Remain in Leave regions
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-opinion-surveys-polls-show-huge-swing-to-remain-in-uk-regions-that-voted-leave-a7494421.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
communist-party.org.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/
gchq-careers.co.uk/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5AywIL5_eYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cornwall
kernow

>2012 data
pretty sure migration has led a huge drop in IQ across Europe, UK included

Tunnocks tea cakes desu

Wheres their biggest number of votes coming from

Brit/pol/ is for nonces

>mfw my bluepilled brother starts talking about the poor little refugees during his christmas visit

had a sip of a pint last night but left it due to heartburn, think I can still drink it despite it sitting in a warm room for 24 hours?
also
>tfw in yorkshire for xmas and it's so much better than London
>tfw will never be northern
J U S T

stab him in the stomach then rape him like a Syrian. Tell him if he still likes refugees now

God Save the Queen tbqhf

>It's a Peter Hitchens blames recent terrorist attacks on MUH DRUGS and not radical Islam episode

we really needed his brother around so The Hitch could realise the true enemy

>had a sip of a pint last night but left it due to heartburn
>think I can still drink it despite it sitting in a warm room for 24 hours?

as edgy as it sounds just destroy him with intellect and when it comes to the moral bit about how we should help everyone just make him feel like a pussy by tearing up and talking about England and how you would rather die than die (((european)))

Just how the fuck do we have an avg IQ of 99? Mine is 126 and I don't think I'm very smart at all, in fact I think I'm a bit thick, so surely people can't be much dumber than me. R-right?

Nah m8 Brit lads are based an say that again I will killz you faggot

26+6=1 United Ireland

source?
poor lad keeps becoming more senile with each passing day

lads I've eaten too many haribos

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Are white people in London sub-human?

Thr answer is "yes" btw.

wtf I hate prince william for saying we shouldn't bully you (yktd) for being a bender now
is this you telling me to just drink it?
>tfw IQ tested and apparently have an IQ of 133 despite me being shit at spelling and being the laziest cunt known to mankind
yeah I don't think IQ means much m9

>This

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah

Read his recent twitter posts about the Berlin attack.

You can't defeat a left with intellect, you have to speak their language and their language is emotion.

I've eaten too many wine gums, feel a bit iffy now.

>It's YET ANOTHER '"Muslim" killer turned out to be a potsmoking pork-eating mosque-dodging degenerate whose family say that all his troubles started once he began taking drugs but Brit/pol/ ignores it because it is entirely contrary to their pro-drug anti-Islam worldview' episode

Didn't know that all those pasty lonely white kids and medicated knife-brandishing chinks were closet Jihadists tbqh

Mine is 139, partners is 117. I regularly kick her ass in debates and blow out her friends too.

I can walk like a Mancunian and like northerners.

You reckon they'll take me in?

I'm white, agnostic, libertarian and I support Man United :S

can you join my party lads

communist-party.org.uk/

He was But is fucking sad pathetic cunty joke .

No throw it away and open a new one.

Yes.
All South Easters are knucle draggers.

>and I support Man United
no one in Manchester is a United fan

Rennies lad

>celebrations downstairs
>dont feel like eating them/anything
>pretty hungry

I think somethings wrong with me

>Indeed. The Berlin suspect appears to follow the classic pattern, drug-abusing criminal low-life.
i know he has good intentions but does he have to be such a thick fuck

untrue meme

Real Mancs are Blue thru an thru

just necked it anyway
you do realise the only people who support man u are fake footie fans right?
real footie fans support arsenal so they can feel good from time to time but ultimatly feel comfy in the constant loss or their home town team

>London, 2011
>59% white
I think we all know why the UK is only 99.

>>dont feel like eating them/anything
>>pretty hungry
Similar feeling here, I think it's the sweets

Half of Africa is though.

So basically, as a United supporter, I'm fucked?

Feels bad, man

*V sign*

I also like the Stone Roses :(

>just necked it anyway

Listen M8 , I hear what you say go downstairs , Hugs Mam an Dad thank them, get a plate grab at buffet an get beer/pop,get upstairs here cumfy with us ok

well unless you count all the Pakis in Longsight

do we have a choice?

Not to deny the role drugs have in many (see: all) of the terror attacks, but Islam usually does play a significant role as well. Usually they martyr themselves in the attacks in order to absolve themselves of their sins, hence why many of them eat pork, use drugs, avoid Mosques, etc.

>MY party
Shouldn't everyone in it be equal? :^)

I just looked on some chart and apparently only 5% of the UK population have an IQ over 125, so I guess it kinda makes sense now. Especially with the massive nignog and shitskin population. Even still, my Lord people are thick as fuck.

You're apparently in the top 1% of the population lad, well done.

What's with the name, I didn't alter anything and don't ever use a name/trip outside of Brit/pol/?

londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/

Getting the Average IQ's from these ethnic groups and comparing and subtracting it from the whiter places of the country could give you an idea on how many points london drags us down.

no

you only yolo once
moved onto prosecco now
bottle of red x couple pints x glass of presseco is a recipe for disaster tbqh
>1)
fuck off we're full
>2)
yes support a real mans team like arsenal f.am
anglophiles can stay though, I love it when people try to assimilate

A box of celebrations lad

The family boxing day buffet was pretty good today tbqh

Genuinely hope you all had a good Xmas, Brit/pol/.

Yes yes, even.. him.

40million in Iran. we could take over the world so easy

What do you do over Christmas Tommy?

>Implying it's not easier to convince yourself of this bullshit if your mind's not absolutely rotten to begin with
If you drop acid to the point of believing that flat earthers will start a global revolution if you go and stab someone then the answer isn't to go after flat earthers

Im about to make myself a hot chocolate with baileys

>real footie fans support arsenal
I will give you Londonistan, how it is beheadings an heads kicked about in your mosque grounds now Kek

>everyone thinks Sup Forums is full of evil people
>get told to go give man and dad a hug

fat bender
didn't you die the other day george michael?

>that fucking sentence

You sound like you're cooked on acid

This Christmas has reminded me of harsh truth.

All the smiles, all the love and likability I get from family and friends. Is based on a lie. A lie I had to build because being a transgender freak is the most awful thing I could ever do. And all those smiles would turn to scowls, questions and humiliating embarassment.

But the logic doesn't quell my emotions. All I want is to be a woman. But it's degenerate and cannot be.

I'll never be able to look at myself in the mirror and be happy. Be able to have a wife or raise a child properly. Ever have a normal life. I spend so much effort on this facade.

I can't carry around a secret this big and so soul consuming

I can't repress it for the rest of my life. And I can't dare transition. I can't date tell anyone I know. Of this...disease.

So I'm ending it. I'm going end my life and give them a dead son to wonder why i did it.
And not burden them with a tranny freak and make them ashamed to know me.

And I want the last human contact to be from Sup Forums encouraging me to end my pathetic life and reminding me I'm worthless genetic trash and a disgrace to Britain that deserves to die.

I know you won't hugbox or try to convince me to stop

I deserve the oblivion of eternal nothingness. if there's a hell. A freak like me belongs there's.

This is what you want. I'm saving you the effort of smashing my skull in or Muslims killing me. I'm cleansing myself from the genepool and saving you from having to look at another abomination on the street and wasting your NHS resources.

I tried so hard to do it your way. Fight the degeneracy. But the disease will win. So I'll end it permanently.

No one hates me more than myself. I know how abhorrent and disgusting I am for even wanting to be woman.

And I'm here to say sorry. I'm sorry for being born. I'm sorry for coming into your thread. I'm sorry for everything.

Better answer would be to go after them both, but that's just LARPing.

ay not my fault I was born where I was
planning on moving up north though to escape the brown masses soon enough
will still support arsenal though :^)

Well yeah I like the English culture, especially the music and a lot of your youth culture, also football, humour and beer.

Don't like tea though, I preffer coffee. Is that considered blasphemy?

>lumping in Kent, Surrey and Sussex along with London
Fuck off back to your mudhut

Rude

Any new years resolutions lads? Mine is to eat more veggies cos my titties jiggle when I drive down a bumpy road.

yeah had a nice kickabout with some Kraut lads. Shot them all today though.

Civil servant from the last thread.

Bored. Ask me anything (I'm not answering anything making me doxable or in violation of any agreement I may have signed).

Brilliant , lovely too hear lad

Who is this sperm spitoon?

>I know you won't hugbox
Lad this place is Plebbit Central, you know the amount of "No! Transition! You can do this, you're special and it will make you feel so good" bullshit posts you got the other night when you said something similar

how do I get a job in the MoD

Same bloke

how are the current odds on may not triggering article 50 in march?

sorry m8 I was only joking
*hugs you and smells your hair*
I believe you are who you say you are
I don't give a fuck about your beliefs but is jacob rees mogg as cool as he appears to be?
>inbr yktd pops up telling me I should hate him for signing the snoopers character when he doesn't realise JRM is an old guy who doesn't really understand the net as we see it

1. How's the pay
2. Do you work with any fit birds
3. Has your job ever gotten you laid

one tact nuke Brilliant

what department?

more like put the chainmail on and sharpen our broadswords
doos volt :DDD

gchq-careers.co.uk/index.html

And lefties have the cheek to say right wingers are stupid. Any person with half a brain can see the correlation between being smart and not being a niggerlover.

is the daughter old enough in outnumbered?

Oh she'll trigger it, what people don't realise is that once that happens every single Blairite legal genius that made them a force to be reckoned with during their early days will crawl out of the woodwork to strangle it into irrelevance

Every minor gain by the Tories will be blown up as a huge victory for the Leavers whereas annoying little hiccups like the fact we still have to adhere to EU law and give them money will be shouted down as necessary sacrifices

had xmas with my mate we thinking investing in a fishing trawler an making big money #Cod land

I know you want me to end my existence. I do too.

Enjoy lad ok

super long, if May does that she'll basically emulate the Major government (including winning an election she didn't deserve)

Conservative policy is now to get it done and over with by 2019 so May can call an early election taking advantage of Corbyn and the new Boundary Changes

Iceland BTFO

Is your mate that lad who did Dunblaine?

>tfw no crusading hamster companion
youtube.com/watch?v=5AywIL5_eYM

>Baiting to get me to say that I want you to end your life
I didn't say, encourage or condone anything of the sort, Theres- I mean user

Y-you were only joking

No worries everyone do that inb4 bed tonite ok x