Lauren "I really respect my fanboiz and don't secretly laugh at them at all" Southern

> Lauren "I really respect my fanboiz and don't secretly laugh at them at all" Southern

Waifufags BTFO

pretty soft serve shitpost user

I would love to pet her pussy.

S-she dresses up like anime characters? Got any pictures?

>Maybe he should ask his son.
What did she mean by this?

>single
>childless

She needs the mick

this fucking broad has never said anything interesting original. nice face and titties will get you a career in anything. if she looked like susan boyle no one would care.

if you consume any of her content you're a cuck who enables women to live life on easy mode.

this bitch is just another overly paranoid conspiracy tarded american. the title of her book is "Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation". if you're an american that seriously thinks immigrants and islam ruined your life then you're a dipshit retard who was never meant to be successful to begin with. 99% of americans aren't impacted by islam at all. just more whiny bullshit to appeal to the autists who also wanna point the blame somewhere else.

>if she looked like susan boyle no one would care.
The SJW, feminist or lefties wouldn't but because of her looks she triggers them even more.

She is canadian though ?

no one on the 'right' would care for her either

>no one on the 'right' would care for her either
Not as much but I still respect many of her opinions. Obviously it's a plus she's attractive.

This desu senpai

Post is useless without pics

>Knows that countless liters of sperm are lost every picture she takes

Gets you thinking

Go and look at the comments she gets on instagram if you want to get a laff.

true. same level of whining and blaming is happening here in canada though. just as many autists who were proud of trump's victory, even if only to spite the SJW dweebs

Absolutely no one cares about this jewish bitch here.
The only fan boys she has are those alt-lite faggots.

More like anudda potato famine.

>Canadians critiquing America again

Day of the rake when?

just keep all your white trash dipshits out of Canada. stay in your own shithole burgerland swamp

SO glad the Anglos decided it was better to export dem taters, than hand them over you in 1848.

>worst posters are canadian
>/ourgirl/ is canadian

what do

>this whore again

Please stop giving her attention

google it you fucking niggers

>Being this triggered by a joke

Fuck that. Day of Fire soon.

>implying canada isn't already full of white trash

She only looks down at you if you masturbate to her and anime characters, and if you do I look down on you too

that's kind of my point. we don't need any more of you uneducated dinguses.

then we'll send you some niggers instead

how about you useless murderous yanks just keep to your own shitty swampland? fucking monkeys that let a presidential election come down to fucking hillary and trump lol

Yeah I kind of agree

What does Lauren Southern say or do that is different from Ann Coulter?

Because when I saw her new book, Ann had a review on it saying GET THIS BEFORE THE LIBS BAN IT which I mean come on, I get it, they're scratching each other's backs to help each other sell, but it looks like the whole book is basically just a lib hating book

>"Maybe he should ask his son."
Didn't we investigate and find out his son was like a massive degenerate? Like wrote furfag fanfics or something?

>dressing up like glorious 2D characters

Do 3DPD have no shame? If any of you pathetic losers think 3D can ever compete with 2D you need to neck yourselves right the fuck now.

I bet she has looked for BBC on Craiglist

found what u r talking about

SHE'S NOT EVEN HOT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS FAWN OVER HER

>cosplaying in a poor fitting suit
I can't fap to that.

She is right

are you autistic that you misinterpret what she says this badly?

Just an Ann Coulter wannabe that seeps a shitty book that is TOO SMALL to be a doorstop because she knows subhumans will buy it.

She took some Sup Forums tier ramblings and packaged them as a book, nothing more.

There are FAR thinkers, authors, and people on the right. Just ONE of Stefan Molyneux's hour long PowerPoint presentations is more informative than this book.

If she wants to do something good, she should have AT LEAST 12 children with a white man.

Politics is for MEN ONLY.

good for her.
the anime faggots should be mocked until they kill themselves

Is she wrong though?

fuck you lauren
you are off my waifu list FOR EVER

Who? Why the fuck does Sup Forums expect me to know every single cunt who isn't a rabid SJW?

She is a race realist libertarian. She wants to have a libertarian utopia in Canada but only once we deport all the non-whites, including the Jews.

>What does Lauren Southern say or do that is different from Ann Coulter?
be half her age?

She bleaches her hair for fuck's sakes. She is bottom of the barrel woman material.

Sounds like cancer, lies, and primal idiocy.

We need to create a board for under-18 Sup Forums users where babyfags can get their redpills from Lauren Southern in appropriate child-sized doseage.

Heard that she's currently negotiating with BLACKED to do a scene. Was DM'ing her earlier about it.

she dressed up as Metroid

She's hitting the wall so she knows she needs to cash in

>Foucault single-handedly brought down western civilization!
What a vapid, obtuse cunt lol

>less than one percent of your daughters will be raped by the immigrants we are bringing in
>what's the big deal?

I've seen better.

Yep

Except she doesn't mind. She wears those lewd sexy outfits, because she knows men like it. She's got beauty and she isn't going to waste it.

You can't be an attractive waifu on the right or left without the men fapping to you. It's known. She expects men to slick their dicks.

Spoken like someone who's never been masturbated to. Ugly leaf.

step one, photo shop a Make America Great Again hat on her
step two, print out the picture
step three, jizz on the picture
step four, take photo of jizzed on picture
step five, send it to her twitter thanking her for supporting Trump

Make sure your twitter avatar is some lame anime picture

I can personally attest to the factual inaccuracy of your statement.

ha, gay

lol oldie but goodie b8

buy the book goy

>implying any woman, hot or not, likes weeaboos who masturbate to anime

Lauren "make-up cake" Southern

Enji >>>>>> Lauren

You elected fucking Trudeau

Men are so easy to manipulate.

>Leaf
You're the only one here ashamed of jerking it to anime characters. We all know what we are and embrace it. Only a leaf could handle such light bantz so poorly.

She has the faint "cheeks gon sag like 90 yo tits" face. Can't fap to this.

How can the abbo country be so unaware of race realism?

lmao you got roasted leaf
and now you came here to cry about it

she's making light of herself for dressing up as anime characters. it's not like guys don't beat off to any female with decent pictures on the internet.

Her face always looks swollen and puffy.

Kek

What if Metroid was a girl ?

I hope a thermobaric bomb is used on her hometown when Putin comes. fucking whore

fake blond lol

>the movement previously found so easy to control

>he is naive enough to think that what he's thinking and doing is unique, never been done before and different....

Well, aren't you the special little snowflake.

she seems quite arrogant about her own appearance

quite sad really, my brother met up with her and he said she had a bunch of fawning neckbeards around her trying to chat her up

>she dressed up as Metroid
>Metroid

Are you telling me that Metroid is a girl?

stop posting this stupid cunt

>met up with her

When and where was this and what was her reaction?

she is part Jewish you fucking nigger

To be clear I was saying OP has never been masturbated to. Obviously Lauren has thousands of dicks standing at attention all the time.

Why do people make her out to be hotter than she is?

She is very average looking and her schtick is boring.

Uh oh someone swallowed a black pill

>jump to conclusions

You need to go OP.

Bump for this INCREDIBLY smart & talented young lady. Bought the book, 10/10, everyone should.

I keep seeing her but I have no idea what she has done to warrant any attention.

vancouver and she was very nice to everyone its just funny how thirsty her neckbeard fans are for her

It's was even more hilarious when Stormniggers were calling her Aryan.

God dammit guys.

How could she do this to me??

She's not wrong.

Of course she laughs at you weeb fags. Any woman above a 6/10 does.