/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LION AND EAGLE OF FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY EDITION

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0
>Trump/Pence Rally in Orlando FL 12/16/16
youtu.be/_WnhHVdDgdw
>Trump/Pence Rally in Hershey PA 12/15/16
youtu.be/Z_L2H9_IInE
>Trump/Pence Rally in West Allis, WI 12/13/16
youtu.be/UIgW0XlUs4M
>Trump @ Army vs Navy Game 12/10/16
youtu.be/NxlI6TePPcw
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 12/9/16
youtu.be/501Wg80oLUQ
>Trump Rally in Baton Rouge LA 12/9/16
youtu.be/liZBtm5wt7c
>Trump/Pence Rally in Des Moines IA 12/8/16
youtu.be/627wxijXGGM
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/china-is-obsessed-with-trumps-tax-cut-pledge-2016-12
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo!

oh noes! We've been conned :(

LYING PRESS REEEEEEEEE

There's a new Killary tweet. We need to send her assault gifs.

Fang me mommy

Can't wait for his first State of the Union speech. I never gave a damn when Obama or Bush made them, but I'll be glued to the screen for Trumps. I'm sure they'll shatter records.

How do we solve the South Pacific problem?

If we don't invest there, somebody else will (likely China).

Pinochet's soul more likely to possess a helicopter and taking his new metal shell on a global commie massacre.

Awoo~

witnessed.

#NotMyPresident

I'd unleash 10 years of /k/ommando autism on you if I wasn't about to go to sleep. I need to work tonight.

Goodnight, /ptg/.

Shillniggers will taste my sword and fly from helis.

Enjoy your freedom for now, cunts.

My ideas here:

>Fang me mommy

WTF! I hate Trump now!

Nigga I aint reading that shit. I'm glad the media is setting the bar of expectation so low though. After the disaster known as Obama and the media propagandizing half the country into believing Trump is Hitler, he could be an average President and be considered legendary. However, I think we all know that if President Trump is anything, it's not going to be average.

Every time I work out I just think of Her and how someday... I will have someone like her

>tfw Ivanka has no idea you even exist

Then why did 80% of Jews vote for Hillary?

Peace was never an option.

I am starving for new Trump content.

When will he make new appearances?

All human settlements within 100 miles of Pacific coastline should be firebombed tbqh (Alaska excluded).

I know right? Its great. He can just be all

>"See all those gays I'm not electrocuting? Aren't I just an angel?"

And everyone will be all "Hey man this President Trump guy ain't half bad!'

>tfw will never have tall blonde conservative THICC wife

Doesn't that worry you a bit?
Isn't that what the jews and globalist want, for us to see our lives and even our children's lives as valueless and meaning less?

AWOO to you too, Belgium.

Why are you linking old tweets?

80% of liberal indoctrinated jews
< jewish elites at the top

You don't have to wait that long

>he wants to bomb the nation which gives us anime
thats not nice

He just shitposted twice.

Ivanka is none of those.

Rebosting for new bread, senpai! :D

>Trump's tax plans and regulation cuts would fly through a Republican Congress no bother.
>Trump's promise to repeal ObamaCare will make Republicans cream their pants as they've been looking to repeal it since 2010. He'll have no issues passing that.
>Cutting government climate change funding will also soar through a majority Republican Congress.
>Anyone who attempted to block the Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act would look like a huge corrupt asshole to the public. Who *doesn't* want to reduce corruption?
>Repealing all of Obama's Executive Orders doesn't require Congressional approval. It's just a matter of a large amount of paperwork for the President.
The only things he'll have to fight for are his plans to spend money on infrastructure, and his Wall.

Holy shit, Sup Forums! Could he be the first President since President Polk to pull off all of his promises?

Will pass that up to my supervisor. Will let you know if that idea makes it to Trump's desk.

Any other thoughts?

But, that would include California. You wouldn't want that user, right? :^)

She's hot, be she's so fucking beautiful and smart.

>born too late and too poor to marry Ivanka

>anime gets bombed
All the more reason.

>posting the shopped version

I love Farage, but he looks like such a manlet Compared to Donald.

I suppose everyone does though.

It bothers me tremendously and that is why I fight them.

>>"See all those gays I'm not electrocuting? Aren't I just an angel?"
>But my friend Pence here on the other hand?

Didn't the majority of New York Jews vote Trump though?

JEB HEADS WHERE WE AT?

The fact that Miller and Bannon have Trump's ear lets me rest easy.

cuz DA JOOS

Yes. Teach our children that Hitler was right.

So..
What can we do about it now?
Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for warning us, friend.
I'll be sure to cast my vote for HIllary now.

Their artificial islands were denied recognition as an extension to Beijing.

Any shit they try to pull can be determined as intrusion, aggression, or any international crimes by other means.

me in the middle

How do we win?

That would kill a lot of meme and reaction image production.

Where did you hear that bullshit?
Been reading the (((news)))?

He could, if he negotiates with the congress cleverly. They're not big fans of throwing away illegl, but if they want to repeal ObongoCare, they'll have to bend the knee

But we let China have the base in the South China Sea for a few trillion dollars (which I forgot to mention itt)

Donald has never worked for others. He owns all of his own businesses. My Jewish butcher father David Root taught me that 2 things mattered above all else in life- being a good father and always owning your own business.

Donald has more chutzpah than anyone I’ve ever met in my life. Chutzpah is a unique word that comes from the Yiddish language. It means you are so ambitious, you aim so high that people think you’re nuts. Donald aims higher than anyone who has ever lived. Now he’s President of the United States!

Donald is the most relentless person I’ve ever met. Relentless is a very uniquely Jewish trait. Jews are relentless fighters- we have survived thousands of years of hate, discrimination, persecution, robbery, slavery and murder. We haven’t just survived…we have thrived! I wrote the book, “The Power of RELENTLESS.” Of course it was endorsed by Mr. Relentless himself, Donald Trump.

Donald is a big success in Hollywood as a TV producer. He joins an exclusive club that is predominantly Jewish. I should know. I have created, Executive Produced and hosted hit TV shows my entire adult life.

Donald is a bigger-than-life personality. He has dynamic communication skills. He’s very charismatic, opinionated, ambitious, aggressive, combative, committed and passionate about his ideas and beliefs. He says whatever is on his mind, even if it offends. All of those are traits I’ve seen in my Jewish friends, relatives and business partners for my entire life.

Many of Donald’s political views and policies are tailor-made for Jews. He could be the most pro-Israel president in history. Donald will always stand with the Jews of Israel.

but anime is the only thing that makes me happy in my miserable life

No, but it was higher than the national average.

/r/ing that image of some district synagogue Trump voted in and won it by one vote (his own).

>All these clickbait headlines

Evolution and eventual revolution against the wrong course of human development.

call me Don. Menorah Don.

wtf i hate clunk now

>China
>investing anywhere but their own economy
They are propping themselves up using the same strategy Japan did, right before their economic collapse that they STILL haven't recovered from. Giving out loads of sub prime loans and subsidies to companies which provide jobs but are not profitable. Something like 1/3 of Chinese businesses are not profitable but are propped up by the state. Obviously not sustainable. Not to mention 800 million dirt poor peasants worth of economic dead weight and shit tier geography.

China is seriously fucked if they don't reform. That's why there is a huge debate going on in China about this very issue.

businessinsider.com/china-is-obsessed-with-trumps-tax-cut-pledge-2016-12

The fact that Chinese industrial titans are publicly questioning the CCP is a big fucking deal. That's how you know it's serious.

IT'S HAPPENING

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

It's gonna be fucking hilarious when all the fake news sites such as CNN and WaPo credit Obama for the crash of China.

Wow, I hope she still backs out of singing for Drumpf. If she performs I will literally never listen to her music again.

>Donald will always stand with the Jews of Israel

Ok

It's AWOOVEMENT senpai!
Believe me!

This sounds more plausible actually. Are the vast majority of American Jews "atheists" and reformed?

This so much. Miller is based as fuck even if he is a jew.

Love the new schill tactics by /leftypol/.

>Paint trump as a zionist

What's next?

Don't forget their fucking absurd real estate bubble
They're building entire cities that are just 90% empty

Not like we'd do anything with Obama as Commander in Chief, this is a very dubious circumstance, for which our military should handle.

Not Washington taking bribes from the chinks.

They key difference is that China has absolute authority to seize whatever they choose and can change on a dime due to their huge amount of power. Their vast reserve population as well that has no debt can shift the debt per head unto newly urbanized rural developments.

What anime is this?
Also.
Can trump change our direction in history?

America first is really Israel first
I don't see how someone could be such a huge faggot to ignore their crimes

Nah they're Jews, outside of Israel we have the largest Jewish population.

Anyone who's reformed is just accepting the whims of the bride or grooms' family wishes.

Legend of Galactic Heroes it seems.

That's why I said this:

>104522284
>he has his memes at the ready
heh, kidd.......

Nope, not anymore. Sooner or later, economic reality asserts itself.