Calexit

Get in here cali bros

If calexit goes through we need to start a fight wing coup

>Leftist won't have guns
>militias will be on our side
>request Russia to protect us

Soon after we will annex baja California and neighbooring states for water.

Let's meme calexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJoFjO3scuk
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article122674914.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right wing, ignore my auto correct

you guys should join Canada, your state is by far the gayest region in the US

That may be true but I'll fix that

Sac town reporting

I trust you'll fight along side me in the great Californian coup

> right wing
> FIGHT WING

fuck 'em up, lad

I fucking hate California. I hope it all sinks into the bottom of the ocean along with all the shitty people

>t. califag

Thanks dad

We have to fight to make it better

FUCKING COMMIEFORNIANS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE!

hes mean to me

We're annexing Colorado when the time comes, rightful cali clay

Good luck, Calanons!
I sincerely hope you succeed

Hey guys
>looks out window, sees two guys fucking
I hope California becomes it's own country
>turns on tap, no water comes out
I mean every other state is joke
>earthquake rumbles
No other states can compare to us
>get raped by illegal mexican
We have the best of everything
>pays $3000 a month for tiny shithole apartment
Can you imagine how amazing it will be?
>sucks cock to virtue signal

how came we make california great again?

714 reporting. I'm disappointed Orange county swung for Hilldawg this election. But I guess that's what happens when Santa Ana is sucking up resources.

I have been considering moving either further south to lol SD or going north to some place that's more conservative like Auburn or Folsom.

>Leftist aren't armed, including most spics
>we'll annex or pay states for water
>earthquakes are just a meme
>gays will be electrocuted
>Mexicans deported

805 here

I can't wait until an earthquake puts your state in the ocean. California is a fucking blight on the rest of the US

>implying California is a good state

Yes I know, we have to make it great again

>request Russia to protect us
>Russia defending the most liberal collective group of motherfuckers in the western hemisphere

You can't make this shit up, folks. Unless you from Cornholefornia.

If this happened, I would literally immigrate to California to kill republicans.

If Calexit happens you better give us our bases back.

The last time a state took a federal fort some shit really kicked off and the idea of California as an independent nuclear power is too cyberpunk for me.

I think it is a lost cause. Just get rid of it.

>If this happened, I would literally immigrate to California to kill republicans with my 24 inch double-headed dildo with vibrating tip

haveAfix

not so fast CalExit fag

will you legalise incest

650 here
Anyone know how many muslims in the bay area? Trying to decide what guns to buy this year.

Ok no water for u

Not hardly any. I live in the North Bay by Sonoma. I've met only one Muslim man my entire life here. Lots of Mexicans though. Lots and lots. You might be thinking "duh California" but you still don't understand.

The Yellow and Orange counties are good, and the grey ones are shit.

No, punishable by death

Turlock reporting in. Stanislaus County is pretty comfy and a lot of us here like Trump. If Calexit happens I'll probably move to Utah or Texas, even though I love this state so much

>killing mummy

I heard there are a lot of muzzies in Fremont?

I have seen them in San Francisco so they seem to know their place for now.

No. We're having a coup if it happens. It'll be over in a few days and pol will finally have its own country

Nigger mission viejo is fine

Interesting way of dealing with the problem that binds California so tightly to the union...you need American water...but you want to not pay for the water you need?
> California is the nigger of the Union?

Same. 951 we went for Hillary after years of presidential elections going republican. The pendulum has finally swung and the horde of illegals is upon us. There are markets where I don't see a single lick of English on the signs. It feels like little Tijuana around here. Anyone who thinks this is a good thing needs to be shot on sight.

t. Right wing Hispanic

fucking assimilate you asshole beans making us all look bad. Learn fucking English.

No we'll annex Nevada or purchase water

Calexit means we forfeit our 2nd amendment rights that are "protected" by the federal government. Please no

Nigger we will have an armed coup to make California our own.

Not like we have much rights because of that chink Leland Yee and that pretty boy ready to get his tight butthole stretched Gavin Newsom.

Funnily enough Yee got hit with corruption charges. Him and his right hand nigger. We need to make a sort of Right Wing Exposure Squad that exposes these politicians as the corrupt/hypocritical pieces of shit they are. No way state where the left dominates every political office and orifice isn't fucking corrupt. The democrats have been shown to be the most corrupt party in American history. This state is fucked by the one ruling party. How dems can be so brainwashed as to think that this place isn't a shit show, I don't know.

>tfw everyone in Cali combined couldn't annex Nevada before the sun burns out

Betsy Devos is the first step to making California great again. Once we introduce competition in to the public school system and crush the teacher's unions these commie professors/teachers won't stand a chance. As of Jan 20, 2017 we will begin to see Californian degeneracy become a thing of the past.

Throughout this election cycle I stood with many young patriots from UCSF and UC Berkeley and brought the fight to the enemies of freedom. Don't be a bunch of little fagot cucks, and give over your gold and agricultural country to the communists. Stand with us and be apart of the solution.

The city I live in is 80% republican

It's literally just Low Angela's and SF that being us down

You are mistaken. Colorado belongs to Texas.

Bump

>orange county
>shit
try again sweetie

We'll annex Mexico when the time comes

Torn between the latent "if we can't do it no one can" resentment of every southern man and the desire to be a wanderer in the dehydrated wasteland of an independent Bear Republic.

>650
>how many Muslims?

I'm fRom 650 too, why sorry about them? There are more pressing concerts.

You should get a 12 gauge pump (remington 870 o4 mossberg 590 recommend), mini 14, and glock 19

>Calexit

I hope God lets this happen.

Why the fuck would we annex Baja California? They are in just as dire straits as far as water goes, plus the whole being full of Mexicans thing...

Large population of Russians descendants in Northern part of state. Also, massive amount of military resources and natural resources to trade

Supreme court?

Rightful clay

This tbqh

We will also report all leftist

Deport, not on my computer sorry

Ted Cruz will do it.

He does not fear the California Wizard.

Also does anyone know what the best case scenario for an independent California would be? Because I fail to see it.

What should we rename California once we are successful?

In theory, California's economy would shrink somewhat (5th strongest economy in the world, Californian dollars would go up in value, screwing with exports), but it would be fine as its own country.

>40% of America's oil
>desalination plants

in practice, the shitstorm that would follow would pretty much obliterate California, USA and half the world.

714 here, as well.

My parents live in the Auburn area and it's pretty nice. The women are also loads more attractive on average, and whiter, too.

I need to find a job up there, though. I'm not looking forward to leaving all of my close friends I've known almost my entire life here in Anaheim, but at some point I've gotta make a choice if I want to live somewhere affordable and not shitty.

Let's make it happen

The land is lost. It's not worth fighting for it anywhere. Our best bet is to help Calexit happen and then abandon the state before the water pipes get turned off.

At that point the state will dissolve into chaos where the numales will be slaughtered by the illegals and Mexico retakes Aztlan.

California was a mistake....
t. 909 blood

youtube.com/watch?v=UJoFjO3scuk

Calexit is a good thing, the dems lose 55 Good state, shit citizens

>all of norcal is hippies

Norcal is based, some of it is hippies though.

This won't happen because California has completely surrendered itself to big government. Even if they hate that government there's nothing they can do about it.

When calexit happens we have to March on Sacramento and take it over, rural cali will help us

How would the US economy be affected by losing such a big chunk of its tax revenue?

The amount of fagotry in this thread is repulsive...grow some balls make a difference. I have won over thousands of Californians single handedly. What a pathetic display of cuckoldry.

Military resources? You mean the ones that belong to the US? You don't honestly think you'd keep them, so you?

>im fucking plying

I'm only in if 100% freedom is the goal. Including but not limited to:

Constitutional, LOADED, open carry
Zero drug laws
Death penalty for murderers
Death penalty for child molesters
Zero zoning laws
Allodial title to land
Zero property tax
Zero income tax
Zero sales tax
Volunteer only police, fire
Zero highway tax
Zero speed limit
Zero seatbelt laws
Zero helmet laws
Money is what two parties decide it is
&c.

Zero smoking laws

>current year
>being an anarchist

>current year
>creating a strawman like a faggot

>neighbooring states for water.
If we purge LA, we don't need outside water

If secession happened tomorrow considering the amount of entitlements the federal government would be immediately relieved of we would probably have a budget surplus by Friday

Truth. More guns in NV, and people who can work them.
Let California have Vegas, though.

Commiefornian reporting in

Yes, our government will be very restrained

>Allodial title
This is all I really want. That and no gun restrictions

No annexing Nevada: it rightfully belongs to Deseret.

Also, if California leaves it will end badly and quickly.

Lefty's cannot effectively run nations (cite Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Kennedy, Carter, Clinton, Obama). Their ideals and reality clash - reality always wins.

Leftist usurpers only count for roughly 30 percent total California population. They have no independent standing military. They have weapons caches (lefty's tend to horde guns while demonizing gun rights), but those are small arms and sometimes black market knock offs. They possess no heavy weapons, no mobile armor or body armor. They have no weapons manufacturers completely under their control. No means of making workable ghost guns. No non-federal hospitals or independent pharmaceutical manufacturing (marijuana doesn't count; I mean antibiotics, anti-military, etc.)

Militarily speaking, California has no defense nor offensive capabilities outside of SJW annoyances without the Feds.

Calexit would drive out the eastern part of the state as they are a different culture. Many silicone valley companies would leave for Utah or elsewhere as the California for the Legalization and Integration of Transient Organizations and their Rehabilitation Into Society (Calexit government name - one drawback, the abreviation is CLITORIS) won't recognize their rights.

Calexit only does two things: harms the leftist's, and opens the rest of us to invasion. We'd defeat foreign invaders, of course. But why bother ruining our security so some commies can get attention and feel good for a few minutes.

530 reporting in

CalExit would be fantastic.

Leftists aren't armed, so the right would be able to lurk in the shadows until the moment of independence, and then take the country by force.

Fuck you, liar. Nobody lives here

WE PAGAN NOW

>Bob Oshita, Sacramento Buddhist reverend, takes over as Assembly chaplain

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article122674914.html

>tfw my dad grew up in the same town as DeVos
>tfw she went to the fancy private school

I want everyone to be able to go to nice private schools. Vouchers yes pls

This thread always makes me laugh. California would die in weeks if out tried to leave.
The federal government wouldn't allow it. California is billions in debt, that they can barely afford to pay the interest on. It would receive no water, and it's agriculture that relies on subsidies and h20 would die.

Non withstanding the federal government would crush any opposition because California is barely allowed gun ownership.

Have fun with your role playing, faggots. It's never going to happen. Too bad, because most of the world hates you cock holsters.

San Bernardino County isnt shitty the mountains are based its only the brown shithole of SB that needs a fucking nuke

fuck this state Im moving to Wiscosnsin

We should all move to Vermont and take it over

I'm in the 714 all I have to fight with is a WWII M1 Carbine and 100 rounds of ammo. Despite that, I should do good no one here has any guns.

I go to university in Oregon, but my parents live in SoCal, which I'm visiting right now, and I'm terrified that if CalExit or a SHTF scenario happens, my mom and dad will get slaughtered by La Raza hombres.

Not to the cities, I hope

Socal detected

As is big proponent of peaceful parenting and homeschooling I've been following her for a while now.

Betsy DeVos is big on school choice, which every parent should be able to understand is a very good thing. Here's a quote from her in 2013, "I'm most focused on educational choice but thinking more broadly what we are trying to do is tear down the mindset that assigns students to a school based solely on the zip code of a family’s home. We advocate instead for as much freedom as possible."

On top of that Randi Weingarten (American Federation of Teachers President) is adamantly against her. All I need to know is that Randi Weingarten hates this woman and she’s got my complete and total support. Talk about an evil villain who does not work for the best interests of children. My favorite thing about Betsy DeVos is that she has talked very positively about homeschooling over the years.

Fighting to rid our school system of these communists and teacher's unions will go a long way. Then actually fighting for freedom and not being so quick to give up like most these cucks in here - seems like very few remember the price of freedom - Eternal Vigilance

I want them gone. Enjoy getting passports and paying tarrifs on food. Faggots.