White boy slams white girl into a seizure

How the fuck is this OK? Yea, he was defending himself but clearly went too hard. There is no need to hit back to stop a little bitch, just grab her arms or hug her from behind

A bitch attacks you with x force and you hit back using 10x force? Use that move against niggers, beaners, arabs, sheboons, etc, but against girls? Their attacks are inoffensive anyway

How would you feel if you were the father of that girl? Yea, that's what I thought. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=VWZ_gBHovqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWZ_gBHovqw
youtube.com/watch?v=daI8RVW0GS0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3845124/Shocking-moment-15-year-old-girl-body-slammed-ground-boy-fight-phone-causing-seizure.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That sound of her hitting the ground is hilarious. Knocked that bitch out!

They want equality. This is what it looks like. Women have been a protected class for long enough that they now feel safe going up to someone twice their size, shouting insults and swinging fists. Men are smarter than this because we have understood that if you attack someone twice your size, you will get the shit kicked out of you. What did she hope to accomplish? She couldn't have thought she could actually beat him up. More than likely, she thought that if she hit him, he'd be scared to attack a woman and would apologize for whatever it was she wanted an apology for. She learned.

If I were the father of this girl, I would be furious at her for acting like an entitled cunt and physically attacking someone.

what a fucking faggot bruh
he didn't even fart in her mouth

If you had any understanding of the principles of common law and self-defense you would know that responding with 10x force does not qualify as self-defense

T.whiteknight

if i were the father i would body slam on her knocked out whore ass even more

why was she seizuring? he didn't hit her head at all
>How would you feel if you were the father of that girl?
I would be wondering why is she getting into that kind of situation to begin with and hanging around with what seems to be a bunch of wiggers

>Dafuq Bro?
I didn't know Americans actually unironically say this.

My favorite part of the video is where she attacks him and then says "Don't fucking touch me"

Kill yourself. She thought she could get away with attacking a dude 10x her size and that's what that stupid bitch gets. Maybe she'll learn.

Why didn't he use a gun and kill her? She was clearly trespassing his property.

Responding with 10x the force would have been hitting her in the face with a hammer. She started wildly hitting him, so he dropped her to the ground. She's lucky she didn't lose a few teeth.

This comment made me lol really hard. Cheers Germbro. But you're 100% right. Screaming and attacking someone isn't something a young lady should do unless she's defending her life. She got the equality her type cries for.

It does appear he is the one to initiate first physical contact in an attempt to push her away as she was getting in his personal space/trying to bump into him. But yea "the jew cries in pain as he stabs you in the back"

Nah she got what she deserved, you attack someone it's ok to fight back in my opinion.(not like he used any weapons or attacked while she was down)

In addition, he even tried to resolve this peacefully by asking her to leave his property. This cunt got far less than she deserved.

These people are not white no matter what their genotype reads.

This is why you don't attack people big than you

Western Society has done great at stopping men from hitting woman as a part of our culture, but it still needs just as hard a push to stop women from thinking it's ok to attack men.

In a civilised society you need the right to defend yourself, which means people need to be seriously aware of the possible consequences of attacking someone and causing them to defend themselves

He put his hands up to defend himself as she approached aggressively but she was the first one to throw a punch.

1. castle doctrine and stand-your-ground make this completely legal

2. she was asked to leave his property and did not. this violates the NAP. she also laid her hands on him in an aggressive manner - warranting retaliation.

3. women can't act like men and ask for special exceptions from men. fuck around and get put down. i hope she's fucking dead.

Makes me sad to see desu but she started it and he ended it quickly. I also dislike how her friend berates him with "you cant hit a girl".

>CALLED ME A FUCKEN BITCH AND A FUCKEN CUNT
>implying it's not totally accurate

Everyone learns a very simple rule as children: keep your fucking hands to yourself.

It's not to protect the other person from you, it's to protect you from them. Civility exists for a reason.

Bitch got exactly what she asked for. Keep your fucking hands off other people.

Emotional appeal is a fallacy. Bad feelings have nothing to do with something being right or wrong.

She is epileptic. She got startled and triggered the episode. She would had had the attack even if she wasn't dlammed to the ground as soon as she calmed down. The other expkanation is that she is faking it.

>How the fuck is this OK? Yea, he was defending himself but clearly went too hard. There is no need to hit back to stop a little bitch, just grab her arms or hug her from behind
>A bitch attacks you with x force and you hit back using 10x force? Use that move against niggers, beaners, arabs, sheboons, etc, but against girls? Their attacks are inoffensive anyway
>How would you feel if you were the father of that girl? Yea, that's what I thought. Webm and video related
>youtube.com/watch?v=VWZ_gBHovqw

Stop being a bitch and talk to people

If a male-subhuman attacked me, I would probably use a strong-effective attack to quickly neutralize the threat

But can a girl be a threat? That white boy just wanted to show his friends the new move he learned at the dojo

Nigga, he fuckin crushed her head against the pavement. He put her into a seizure, didn't you watch the video?

lol this too

>this damage control
top wew lad

Ah I see. A little bitch tries to slap me and I put her into a seizure. Yea, the right thing...

Based! Mouthy bitch BTFO

I would be ashamed of my daughter for not acting as I raised her and I would be ashamed of myself for not noticing that she turned out to be such a horrible person.

If she were a man and had attacked him in this way, he would have been fully justified in knocking her the fuck out with a haymaker to the face. He used a take down instead and her head hit the pavement. He actually showed a fair amount of restraint given the circumstances.

Could someone please make a webm? It would be most appreciated.

Inspired by you user

he is a nigger, nigger is a state of mind.

>They want equal rights as men
>This means equal lefts as well

>retard starts shit and gets btfo
>b-but she's a girl
K

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=daI8RVW0GS0

This is the girl he slammed shes 15, you can tell shes been blacked

>Shitskins whiteknighting for blonde girl
Funny too since you spics beat your bitches every weekend and twice on paydays

>But can a girl be a threat?
Yes

It isn't necessarily about strength. She could unintentionally stab you in the eye with a nail, or hell even intentionally attack your groin. I've seen women do a lot of damage to guys purely because they had a ring on

Im not risking losing an eye because of a chick being a dumb cunt or unnecessary tolerance for the weak when they have already discarded all social contracts and decorum

You sound jealous.

I'd apologize to that boy and tell my daughter to not start fight. She asked for it, an she got it.

>Yea, that's what I thought.

It took this long for someone to say it?
No way she is 15. That whore is 25 with a roast beef sandwich for a cunt.

Damn straight. Neutralize any threat. It's up to her to value her safety, not me. Alpha bro didn't even pursue the fight. If I were bitch's dad, I would ask when she became such a nigger and play the clip back to her as a reminder to keep her fucking hands to herself. Something I clearly failed to teach her earlier.

it doesn't matter if it's a male or a female. she violated the NAP. she initiated hostilities through physical force, justifying retaliation through physical force.

getting slammed into the ground and being concussed into a coma is what fucking happens when you attack people on their property and weigh 75 pounds less than them.

No one has the right to physically attack you. If they do, you have the right to defend yourself. Also stop calling me Nigga you fucking spic.

>having to punch a woman

lol, just grab them by the throat
what are you? a skinny weak manlet or something?

the kid who slammed her is 15 too
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3845124/Shocking-moment-15-year-old-girl-body-slammed-ground-boy-fight-phone-causing-seizure.html

is there any news from the police about this?
hope he doesn't get charged for defending himself, but it is in california...

>How would I feel if I was the father of that girl?
Like an utter failure.
I would disown her after seeing this video, to be honest.

top fucking kek

you can choose to choke her, punch her, kick her, or slam her. your preference is no ones business but your own. he chose to slam her into a coma. you have no right to question his choice.

Remember reading that he got off, but could be wrong. Digging now.

>if they managed to beat the guy up

This strong independent female puts a FUCKING WHITE MALE in his place for existing

Fuck off faggot OP, stop making this thread every day.

Bitch got what she deserved. Bitches wanted equality, here it is.

its just unnecessary trouble with the law.

just grab the uppity bitch by the throat and she will turn sub in less than 10 seconds.
choking also fucks with their psychology, bitch will get wet thinking back at the choking.

Just 15 and already a bluehair and a painted whore. Too bad she didn't die from that slam.

>"Just Redneck Things"

I'd shoot the worthless nigger for placing a finger on my property.

in any decent nation there's no trouble with the law.

in the state i live, i could legally kill that girl.

Dude, I'm white and I don't think that blondes are especially attractive, in fact color of hair isn't relevant to me

And what would I get for whiteknighting? A white knight gains something when it's in the real life or in a non-anonymous site

This is about the right thing to do

and i would. i'd suplex her so hard that her skull cracked and brain swelling killed her.

>immediately brings race into it
Fuck off

Like Sup Forums doesn’t

This. You're still fighting against 140 pounds with arms and legs. A woman can take a man down if caught off guard.

this. she got rocked and is clearly recovering/coming too and then just lays back down and has a weak little seize like the manipulative bitch she is. women think they can T off on men while shouting "don't fucking touch me" and get away with it. hope she got a brain injury

Did I tell that the white boy should have done nothing? Between white color and black color, there are a lot of grey grades

If you watch the video the guys arm was around her head the whole time. It doesn't look like her head hit the ground at all

That's what she gets for making herself a threat and putting that man into a valid self-defense situation. She was playing with his life there, he had no idea if she was going to gouge his eyes, pull a knife, pull a gun. What he did was absolutely justified when any human being comes at you aggressively, you have to assume they are prepared to use deadly force in order to protect your own life, and if that involves personal injury to them it is their own responsibility because they initiated and escalated the situation to that point.

He could have handled it better though. If I was in that situation I would have immediately slammed my elbow up into her nose to shatter it into her face. Her eyes would water almost instantly and blind her and she'd be choking on the blood gushing into her nasal passages and throat in seconds. From here it would be easier to wrench one of her arms sideways and snap her elbow inwards after locking her shoulder, this would prevent her from swinging blindly with a knife. To ensure she cannot pursue with a weapon I'd use powerful kick to the front of her forward knee there ass she sputters in stunned confusion and pain at her exploded nose. This would hyperextend it backwards, causing her to collapse onto it, exaggerating the incapacitation. The final step would be a swift kick to the side of her temple as she gags on her blood and cries on the pavement nursing her limp and useless limbs I'd taken out of the equation, this would put her out and likely give her a severe concussion to make sure that if she has a gun on her she cannot draw it and fire, putting me and others at risk.

Stop spamming this jamal

"White knight gets something when it's real life"
Actually being this dumb

>hitting a woman

Could someone dispose of that trash.

Feminism bred this
Now let feminism, with her eyes forced open, look in horror upon her rancid fruits
Women who show no respect to men
And men who are not equipped for proper reaction

kek

yes, agreed. dispose of the female

>asked to leave property
>moves further into property and closer to individual
Asking for it.

>guy puts up his hand to get her to back off
>woman starts getting physical from the simple gesture, exclaiming "DON'T TOUCH ME WAAH"
>guy soaks several hits, getting irritated at her
>finally ends in a climactic takedown

There was literally nothing wrong with this video. Bitch was put in her place.

You can also see that Holly chick's friend circle are nothing but bitches and cunts who egged her on

Did she die?

>If I was in that situation I would have immediately slammed my elbow up into her nose to shatter it into her face. Her eyes would water almost instantly and blind her and she'd be choking on the blood gushing into her nasal passages and throat in seconds.

Risky move. Blood would have garnered her hundreds of sympathy points and instantly made you look in the wrong. I think a hard shove that knocks her on her ass would get the point across easily enough

Your property violated the NAP and therefore I can tactical-recreational nuke your home.

I'm jealous it's not that easy to beat my women in America yes.

Didn't hit her that hard, she was playing possum like women do when physical reality hits.

If women want to play that game, they better be ready for the consequences of it.

Strawman.

Fuck off and be objective.

>notices extremely long shit post
>sees flag

Ashamed I raised a crazy violent cunt.

Also we went over this before. The take down was the best option

>put her in a hold
Then have 2 other girls at perfect head kicking level and possibly one of the beta knights joining in. Turning it into a 1v3+

>Punch her
This would have been just as fast and probably easier but then everyone would gang up on him for hay makering a woman.

The take down was fast and ended the threat instantly without himself to turn into a punching bag.

This is after he gets his fat fucking body away from the keyboard and out of his chair

>mental gymnastics

You're all wrong. The thing is that you should never body slam people because it's actually pretty dangerous. All the fake wrestling bullshit makes you think that body slams are safe but they're not safe at all. He should've just punched her face or used his elbows if she was too close for punching, because body slams can easily kill a person and get you into trouble.

brain trauma can do that. I hope she got to an emergency room on time

Totally legit IMHO. She "knocked-out" (for 0.32 seconds) just because she fell the wrong way. Not his fault.

>kill someone assaulting you on YOUR property
>getting in trouble

Choose one subhuman

She was playing possum.

men with small cocks act like this to give the impression that they have big cocks. but we all know the truth. sad little man.

ok

He would have been in the right if he just shot her in the face.