War with Germany

Anyone wish we would go to war with Germany?

Think about it, they've been fucking up the world for over a century. Their expansion through Europe that led to WW1 and WW2, all the white people they got killed. It's their fault that the birth rates are so damn low in the West. Even in the USA, there has been a flood of Germanic people immigrating here for decades, disrupting the Anglo population. Thanks to them anyone that mentions pride in being white gets called a nazi racist, they've made it impossible for whites to do this.

Now they are flooding the West with muslim "refugees" except they aren't really refugees, they are migrants blatantly trying to replace the native populations. I even saw a video of Merkel saying she will "offer cooperation" with Trump, like she is in charge here.

Can we please finish Hans off once and for all? I wish we could team up with the Russians to end the degenerate Kraut rampage.

Without Trump you anglo cucks would be left with guys like Romney.

Why don't you destabilize the middle east and flood them with hostile sleeper cells... oh wait

Trump is one of the only non-cucked Germanic descendants in existence, and even then, he let his daughter get impregnated by a jew.

As far as i know germany didn't start ww1.
They just paid for it... which led to ww2

Shut up Schlomo

I love how this board went from hating jews to thinking it's perfectly normal to blame germany for WW2 because trump openly kisses isreals ass.

I hate both, and modern Germans are all part jew anyway.

Maybe if someone wouldn't have stopped us from killing this filth you wouldn't have any problems now.

maybe if you would have done it discreetly then there wouldn't be an excuses to stop you

Let's be honest, even if you Germans had a guy like Trump you wouldn't elect him. You would vote for merkel again because Germans are determined to suicide themselves

Ron Paul is half-german.

Pat Buchanan is half-german.

Germans make America great again.

>Ron Paul
accomplished nothing
>Pat Buchanan
accomplished nothing

it is in German blood to talk big, but in the end do nothing, hopefully Trump is different

Like Anglo cucks like McCain or Romney ever accomplished anything.

At least the germans have the guts to care about more than their own money.

modern Germans don't seem to care about anything other than finding the fastest way to destroy their continent

I don't want to go war with them. I wan't their government to calm down a little bit.

where have I heard that before...

I won't shit on any White group but WHY doesn't Germany have a nationalist party to challenge Merkel to office?

future germans

it was you and the allies who played good goyim for jewish globalist interested that fucked the entire western world up, the axis actually tried to prevent that...

And if it wasn't for the usa and oil greed , we would have zero islam problems today and they all would just do their mudshit thing in their own countries.

It's not the Germans user. It's the Jews that control them.

don't blame America for the shit you started, retard

This D&C shilling is pathetic and it's always coming either from Britain or America.
Stop this shit, the only thing you should be asking is how to save Germany, the only country that ever removed shekel in modernity.

>(((antifa)))

Yes, yes. Good goy. The Germans were in the wrong and you did a good job by stopping them.

Germany does not exist. You would be going to war with yourself Amerikunt.

chill bro,we will finish them

had to for PR reasons

as I said earlier in the thread, if you faggots would have not been so explicit about what you were doing, then nothing would have happened, but you had to gloat, which alerted normies

This, sick of all this talk from yanks and us Brits because we don't want to admit Germans did nothing wrong.
Pathetic that these cunts echo Jewish German scapegoating propaganda, we're all brothers, the UK and US both have a high German percentage DNA wise the answer to white genocide is not to fight amongst ourselves.

in what game

>a handful of jew and libfag shitposter and bots reposting the same copy pasta a million times per day represent Sup Forums

(((PR)))
You really don't get it, do you? The Germans were doing the world a favor.

Present Americans.

No one thinks that. Everyone excepts that Trump's position on Jews is flawed. These are plebbiters who showed up yesterday and are blue-pilled morons.

Nonsense, the "holocaust" and "six million" didn't even enter common vocabulary until well after the war. The "holocaust" was really nothing more than holding some kikes in work camps to be later deported from Europe.

Not me mate, you did nothing wrong.

>Oy vey, the germans are killing the jews, better destroy their country and install a puppet regime
fast forward a couple of years
>Why are the Germans so cucked, wtf is going on?

Are Americans really this stupid?

>implying anyone cares about this shit flag
let them burn it.

>When the German Empire invaded Belgium in August 1914 in violation of the treaty, the British declared war on 4 August. Informed by the British ambassador that Britain would go to war with Germany over the latter's violation of Belgian neutrality, German Chancellor Theobald von Bethmann Hollweg exclaimed that he could not believe that Britain and Germany would be going to war over a mere "scrap of paper."

Thank you Germany, who cares about treaties?

no

>spicks and niggers
>"americans"

THIS.

THIS TRIGGERS ME LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS.

Germans aren't with us, their latest scheme is to infect Europe with mudslimes so they can push for an EU Army controlled by Germany. Merkel doing what even Hitler failed to do.

Should have kept Germany occupied

>falling for an obvious troll on a image board where people offend others just for a reaction

Are Germans really this stupid?

>implying this isn't the popular opinion among anglos on this board
You would never admit that your interfering in WW2 was the cause of Europes downfall.

Our current flag is a shit. Let them burn it.

I'm not trolling you degenerate, we should bring war to them before they fuck up anything further.

Those aren't Germans that's the Anglo-American installed Jewish government and "education" programme that has been raping Germany and her people since the end of the war.
Germans are our brothers and sisters and can't be blamed for the actions of their ZOG

Bunch of cunts.

Yes, blame everything on the Americans who had to bail you bums out of WW1 and WW2.

Obama is actually Germanic from his whore mothers side believe or not. Yup. Exterminate all the Krauts.

I freely admit this, we ruined everything, we betrayed Europa.

Germany does not exist they are an occupied vassal territory administered by a military corporation of Amerika. Zero civil capitulation, zero treaty, zero sovereign self-determination sans NSverbotgesetz = zero Germany.

Oh, so you get to differentiate? Isn't that just convenient.

...but Winnie Kikeshill got to keep Chartwell!

Mein Kraft

They should have been dismantled after ww2 tbqh. That way Britain could be in charge of the EU and I wouldn't be so damn cucked

that's quite the excuse you thought up to take the blame away from the Germans

I meant Anglo-American as in we did it together why are you looking to argue with other white people?
You didn't bail us out mate you came in for the money which is the only reason Americans go to war at all.

I chuckled.

Found the publicly schooled drooling retardate.

And now I have to walk past fucking halal butchers and kebab shops every day and my sister has had two abortions.
Sad days sad fucking days mate.

Money is the only reason anyone goes to war.

t. chang wang ding bing

Thanks a lot to the fucking Krauts, Krankers, KCucks and Kruegers.

I'm French and my grand-pere was in the 33rd SS div. Charlemagne.

so you are a failed white man who can't get a white gf and instead wants to make little Elliots?

Alright fair enough you got me there but the point still stands that you didn't bail us out, the Soviets did more than you, you came in quite late remember and mainly fought the Japanese.

Based "in what game" poster

We fucked it mate just cop to it Germany did nothing wrong we'd have this world with or without the Reich all they did was try to put up a fight to protect us and we fucking betrayed them

what are we blaming them for?

what I said in the OP and

Everything

I have 3 children being raised by other financially secure parents I approve of. They are all so white they are faintly blue. My seed is ultra potent and aesthetically/intellectually gifted. Even your imaginary girlfriend would pay me 30k Euro to breed her pussy because you prematurely shoot barren blanks.

Fuck all you Americans on here talking shit on Germany laugh it up you cunts just because you have Trump.

>not even raising your own kids
I thought it couldn't get sadder

Everyone is fulling aware of this.

I'd like to see euros blame the USSR more though. You faggots love to tip your fedoras and say the Soviets won the war when it's a positive thing (I've even seen Germans do this), but when the war destroyed Europe you only blame the US even though some 80-90% of Europe had fought for its own destruction.

But they didn't do anything wrong.

The areas controlled by the USSR didn't exhibit self-loathing personality traits like the west did.

The social illness of Europe right now is directly related to liberal-democracy and capitalism, not the USSR.

Marx was a fool and Communism is a poisoned medicine, but don't pretend that the US and NATO aren't the primary cause of this.

This. German society is so cucked, all Germans can do is bitch about America, rather than taking action themselves to fix the shitty situation they're in.

they fucked up everything, if you want to rid the world of shitskins then the way you go about it is important, and quite obviously they screwed it up; and modern Germany is doing everything wrong, period.

We were the ones who fucked up user. Germany asked for our help and instead we sided with the Jews and the Communists. How is that their fault?

If they did, we would intervene and possibly invade them for the third time.

It's just nu-Sup Forums, fags that came for the election and stayed.

They'll let go of their petty American exceptionalism memes soon, once they realize how retarded it is.

They are not my children only products of my seed. They are all tall, fair haired, blue eyed overachieving Ubermensch males.

If it werent for u cucks fucking up the middle east there would not be an migrant crisis in europe

Anglos are a germanic tribe, moron.

This.

Trump ruined Sup Forums, its now full of alt-right cucks who support democracy and unironically think hitler fucked up anyway other than strategy

>all this Kraut denial
The German keks fuck up Europe and then expect us to help because they decide to start killing kikes? Haha, no. If you want to kill kikes then go ahead, but don't drag all of Europe and the USA into your shitfest and then expect anything else to happen other than us creaming you, rightfully.

They didn't drag anyone in the kike puppets Roosevelt and churchhill fucked it all up.