Is it true we evolved from Africans?

Is it true we evolved from Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0&t=430s&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. European genes are almost entirely Neanderthal. We just mixed with them a little bit during the Ice Age.

What did you call me?

>2.5% Neanderthal DNA at most
You're fucking retarded

no

>those lips
Why would they ever do this?

Not really. Parallel evolution. Different branches. We evolved, they evolved, we didn't evolve from them. We literally left Africa 100k years ago.

yes an no
long long ago large groups of people left africa and moved around the world, as they moved around they changed adapted and became different, some ended up returning to Africa.
this is true for all people except for one

Niggers

they are the descendants of the people that never left Africa , they have not evolved since primitive times

rape prevention

adding more holes to your body though only increases the possible rapeable spots

They have evolved. Everybody evolves.

we did not so much "evolve" from africans. we devolved by mixing with the long gone neanderthals

We CREATED you cumskin, blacks made white people.

While white men are whining like little bitches on a image board made for weeaboos. Black men are fucking white girls.

yet you have the nerve to attack blacks.

Chimp-like ancestors started out in africa.

Would-be niggers were too lazy to leave.

No, we did not. Nuggers are made to serve the white man. Since we are soon in the age of robots, niggers are not needed anymore. We need to clean Africa from the niggers and arabs, solving the overpopulation.

Yes it is true, paler skin colour developed as migration headed north, pale skin absorbs sunlight easier. Whites are blacks

THEY CAN HAVE HER LOL
5/10

Niggers are sub-human animals and any white woman who fucks one is lower than dogshit while they only do so to get back at Mommy and Daddy for not buying them a pony while niggers desperately aspire to fuck white women because they know their own race is worthless.

it sounds like you don't fuck anybuddy.

Liberals claim the white man evolved out of niggah. No such thing. Niggers are niggers, you can evolve the nigger to a certain point. That point is called south central LA

Do you even google only of things you claim before typing it out? You have the entire knowledge of the world at your disposal and yet you still say ignorant shit like this because it "feels" right to you.

*do you even google the things

I would kill myself if I was black, you are subhuman.

She deserves the white massa

Yes. We also evolved from monkeys

they look cute

>Made whites to be a race of devils
Yet Sub-Saharan Blacks have contributed very little to modern society without migrating to predominantly white countries first. Really makes me think.

>tfw seeing the WebM you encoded being widespread on Sup Forums

No fagget, we did not. Niggers were created so that the white man could indulge in progressing this planet. Was it not for the white man, this world would not evolve. Black rights are the workings of the white man. Blacks did little to fight for their own rights. Give the nigger new nike sneakers, some friend chicken and da nigga happy

Let me put a finer point on my hate for niggers. It's not that I hate them for their skin color because that would be stupid. No. I hate niggers because they're literally evolutionary throwbacks. Here's how it works; as our species developed, the more intelligent members of humanity started exploring because they had intellectual curiosity and wanted to learn about their environment so they could control it.

As time went on these people migrated to other parts of the world and started to develop they also went through biological changed due to the food they ate and other environmental factors. This is how you got whites, Asians and other ethnicities.

Niggers are mindless animals who were content to graze in fields and live in caves or huts made of mud and their own shit while never developing any technology beyond rudimentary tools that Neanderthals could have made. They're also incapable of building any sort of civilization.

The worst thing that the rest of the world did was allowing these knuckle dragging barbaric savages to infest our societies and breed like cockroaches which is all niggers are good for and why they do nothing but drag successful civilizations down as we can see in the USA.

So fuck you nigger and, oh yeah, I've fucked plenty of black women who appreciate a white boy (with a 7.5 inch dick) that works for a living, goes to school, saves money and has a future!

Nigger.

Hope Bill Gates removes them, actually Melinda made a great point at our last sit. She said, that the only way to save the planet is to vaccinate everyone in Africa.

Darwin never said that, your pic is bs made up by racist crackas

Yes, but the Africans mixed with other archaic humans after we left.

Stop hating, do not hate niggers. They played their part in history. We dont need them anymore, thats all. Lets be frank. We are not equal, they deserve their fair share of heaven. But here on earth their part is done.

Stops arab slave takers. It's why lots of tribes had heavily tattooed faces in places like north Africa and eastern europe

he was dumb for saying theyre almost entirely neanderthal. but remember, 2.5% in something like DNA is huge.

Niggers are barely human

Doesn't negate the fact that every word of it and my post is true.

Nigger.

Yes, but because we're sick of Africa culture, we moved to better location. Thus we're more superior than them.

yes but those humans are long gone.

Notice that the frontal lobe is less developed in the negro.

They didn't play a part besides being everyones work horse

White peoples mostly evolved from neanderthals which evolved from the long extinct Scandinavian snow ape. No fears user, you very likely have little to no nigger blood

Negroes also generally have a lower cranial capacity

Africa may be the birthplace of humanity, but niggers are the afterbirth. The leftover garbage. Whites got the best that the human genome has to offer.

No fuckin shit moron. 2016 and you havent figured out race doesnt exist. That it has always been albinism. Google ethopians. They are black. Shit yourself. Because they are classified caucasions. Your whole world is a fake and a really big lie to keep you divided. You are all family in reality. The same blood courses in all of you.

PIC Khoisan tribe original ancestors of asian ppl. Asians are albinos of these. ppl. Whites are albinos of dravidian indians who clearly came from africans.

>Here's how it works; as our species developed, the more intelligent members of humanity started exploring because they had intellectual curiosity and wanted to learn about their environment so they could control it.
No they migrated out of Africa following wild game, the original humans were even dumber than niggers they had no freaking concept of exploration or caring beyond base needs.

We made the negro so you could evolve, even letting them speak so that the white race could command them.

Holy fuck you're stupid. I hope no one thinks you are being serious.

Stop being a coward to reality cucked by your own facism. It keeps you small.

to reinstall windows if a virus corrupts the system

>Doesn't negate the fact that every word of it and my post is true.

Yes it does you like most conservative crackas posted FAKE NEWS, Darwin never said that quote it was made by some basement dwelling cumskin with a 4 inch penis who spent his life fapping to anime.

Khoisan are the closest to the original humans they are our most ancient cousins on earth, even niggers are younger than their race.

Yeah, I can see a little bit of facial features resemblance when it comes to whites and niggers, at least compared to asians. Whites occupy that goldilocks position between looking too masculine like niggers, and looking too feminine like gooks.

Never forget that Neanderthal DNA though. We're partly of different species, whereas the nigger is of the more primitive branch.

you know it's like we invented nukes and for some reason africa still exists. why?

Very obvious where white ppl came from. In fact theres no even denying it. Its just not general information. You have to look for it. THey hide the truth. They say its climate and environmental. Its albinism and they are ashamed to admit it. Their history is false.

Yes. The Aborigines of Australia are literally the proto-nigger that developed into modern Africans.
They were the first group to migrate out and remained mostly unchanged in Aussie.
The Niggers that migrated to colder climates were IQ selected through their new environment and lost the skin pigment in favour of being able to synthesize vitamin D.

History of Human migrations/civilizations in 20 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0&t=430s&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg&index=8

Indians are Caucasoids like white people though.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
SIEG HEIL

"just because my post was composed of lies doesn't mean it isn't true...."
You know how stupid that sounds right? stay mad little boy.

kek that's bullshit, Africa is not one tribe of buttnaked hunter gatherers/ Africa has known many civilizations that literally did all of that.

Also he never said that

Abos came from the very first humans the left Africa, the ancestors of Abos were most likely nigger tier savages that followed wild game into Southern Asia.

>2016
>installing anything but GNU + Linux

Kill yourself ugly smelly ape looking monstrosity

Exactly, they played a big part. For that the white man and history must be thankful. Now however they are done. Its time for robots, no need to feel guilt anymore.

Its humorous how your nigger brain cant realize you are proving us right everytime you post stupid nigger.

Trips of truth

Too bad the higher IQ Khoisans agricultural people were almost wiped out by Bantu niggers who are currently the ruling class destroying South Africa right now.

There are four races in Africa

Niggers or Congoids
Pygmies
San people
Caucasoid North Africans.

Im actually pissed at how retarded that shit is.

This family must be famous.

>higher IQ
Nope niggers are about 10 IQ points higher than San people, yes thats right these deranged savages are actually smarter than the peaceful San humans aint evolution just weird.

Maybe you did.
I'm negitive blood type. No monkey blood in me

Kind of.

At some point the Neanderthals interbred with humans from Africa.

The truest form of a human is an African. It seems being mixed with Neanderthals tended to make us smarter.

>Its a niggers get BTFO episode

that's because windows is free and microshills have the financial power to redistribute it around the world

Lol. The khoisan clearly came subsarahan africans as is THEIR HOME. To say Khoisan are not black ppl is to be autistic. Just stfu and stay ashamed of yourself weakling albino. This is why you are beneath me. Inferior. A leper. Actual mutant. Actual Subhuman. Because you are weak. Recessive. Know your place albino.

Its is by the grace of black ppl that you are alive today you ungrateful flesh bag of disease.

That's an ugly six pack

the best episodes of them all comrade.

San DNA is 120,000 years old far older than black DNA, also their cranial structure is much different from blacks meaning they are different race entirely. The San also are the natives of Southern Africa where as the nigger inhabited Western Africa and some parts of Central Africa. Due to this huge geographical isolation it it utterly retarded to call them the same race.

Are they? Because your fash peers here would disagree call them shitskin subhuman poo in the loo pajeets and then call you a race traitor deserving of death for your comment.

Do they even have blood running through their lips at that stage, or is it just dead skin?

kek

Are you retarded? You, sand people, north africans, and indians have the same exact kind of skull shape, the Caucasoid skull shape, a skull shape is an indication of a race user.

Notice how all niggers have that apish that looking elongated skull shape for example, and Asians have flat spherical skulls including native americans so we know they are in the same race.

Funny, here they are. With all their black features. Living above you albino in a world designed for you. They are flourishing above you lonely white male.

Very well illustrated.

>Caucasoid North Africans.
Which can be further divided into berbers (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia) and copts (original egyptians / pyramid builders)

Libya was a mix of berbers and tuaregs but both Egypt and Libya got arabized in the end (Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia a lot less so, and Morocco still remains about 95% majorly berber).

North Sudan (muslim part) is a mix of about 70% dark-skinned (caucasian) arabs, with the rest being arabized nubians and copts. South Sudan (the christian part) is overwhelmingly majority subsaharians.

Northwestern maghrebis (Morocco/Tunisia/Algeria) also have a fair amount of spanish/european admixture.

4-6% at most*

Race doesnt exist. Youre albino and ashamed of it. There is only 1 human race. Google white ppl with freckles. It will be very evident that your world is a lie. Albinism is the truth.

Race is skull shape not skin color.
Those are subraces.

>something came from blacks
yeah

Of course race is not real, your a fucking nigger the only way to tell apart a human in your simian brain is by skin color thats why you black retards think indians are your race.

>Arab
>maintainers

A white numale and a nigger on steroids. Great comparison.

Muh cranial structure muh face features stfu albino and know your place leper. The sun dictates where you belong cave dweller. Back to the pit seed of satan. Taste your fascism albino. I will devour your ego.

>believing in (((Evolution)))

Arabs are not uncivlized, they are just very technologically behind the white race, arabs like all sand people had the very first human civilizations developed in deserts which is very impressive.
See what I mean fucking retarded ape, niggers cant into logic.