"New study finds link between schizophrenia and marijuana". Hippies, leftists and anarchists BTFO

>Studies show that cannabis use is more common among people with psychosis than in the general population, and that it may also increase the risk of psychotic symptoms.

Its use has been linked to symptoms of psychosis, such as paranoia and delusional thinking, in up to 40 percent of users.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/314896.php

Study: cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/122D651C3670683DAEDDA33997417105/S0033291716003172a.pdf/div-class-title-assessing-causality-in-associations-between-cannabis-use-and-schizophrenia-risk-a-two-sample-mendelian-randomization-study-div.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

highfiber.com/~galenvtp/vtlnctnc.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Kagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Breyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Sheindlin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, you mean schizophrenics tend to self medicate? Guess I better throw all my fucking pot away

>delusional thinking

That's why they are liberals

>go to doctor with issues from childhood, seeking therapy
>mention self medication
>suddenly the primary and only issue is the substances used to cover the real issues, rather than addressing the issues

Confirmation bias

I'd buy her a beer for a blowjob in front of that other guy. Maybe it'll shock him into growing the fuck up.

Eh, who am I kidding, he's probably already seen it a few times.

>walking bacteria

>go to doctor with stomach issues
>long line of family history regarding said issues
>mention my pot habit
>lol nope it's the weed quit the weed and you'll be fine
>fucking hell m8
>quit for 3 months, go back with the same issues but seemingly worse
>oh yep this is early crohns
>if they had run the same tests when I came in originally they would have seen it was crohns

Doctors are lazy fucks

Such is the life of a disease vector.

2 of my friends went psychotic cos of weed and acid. They'll never be the same. The others just do weed and are just hollow shells with no life. I feel like I've lost them too. I smoked for a while but it was a way of avoiding my issues and i noticed some impairment even after a short while. Fuck weed. Just breathe and meditate, it's better.

You should checkout "Capitalism and Scizophrenia"

Tldr: everyone is scizophrenic that retains order and norlmacy being a part of a working ecosystem. If you're out of work and spending all you're time smoking weed and not having order in your life, you become disattatched from society

Do ya think that girl would suck my dick if I gave her $20?

>Leaf

It's almost like they are trying to self medicate.

Moar qt hippy grills? its my fetish

>For example, based on the upper bound of the 95% CI from our primary analysis, an individual who is more likely to smoke cannabis (50% probability of initiation) has at most a 24% higher relative risk of suffering from schizophre-
nia compared with an individual with a low probability of smoking cannabis (10% probability of initiation).

>However, these results are unlikely to be directly comparable to the observational studies in terms of comparing effect sizes, particularly with regard to heavier use of cannabis, or use of different strains of cannabis where ratios of cannabinoids may differ

Basically, you're 14% more likely to develop schizophrenia if you smoke weed, but our study doesn't say what kind of weed, how often and how big of a sample size so it doesn't really correlate with reality.

>Straight edge cuck interpretation: HAHAA WEED SMOKERS BTFO

>new

Cannabis induced psychosis has been know about for a while, and so has its connection to psychotic disorders.

can confirm, smoked everyday for about 5-6 years, and did acid about 25 times, been through a few ounces of shrooms, and did research chems a few times....fucked me up for a long time (still kind of fucked) needed anti psychotics to sleep not be depressed af and still need vyvanse to function...shit hurts senpai

>Go to see a doctor in Canada
>All chinese
>expect them to be good

>anti psychotics to sleep

Which one do you take? quetiapine?

Well, sigarettes and boos help more than pot.

Keep on keepin on brother, it gets better

Am I the only one who wonder how would she smell?

I have smoked pot since I was 14. My friend bought some, hid it in the ceiling tiles at his parent's house. It was a gravity bong hit out of a 2 liter Mt Dew bottle.

Since graduation I've smoked consistently. Pretty sure one year I smoked the better part of 300 out of 365 days of the year.

I defiantly notice it has possible had ramifications on my lungs and overall health, mental included. I have very few friends but that's because a lot of them move away too. I'm pretty sure I'm mentally stable. My parents don't think I'm crazy and my co workers think I'm normal and boring as fuck. I do get sad sometimes when I think about my love life prospects and my dad cat but that's everybody.

i can believe that, still not a reason to make it illegal

Given that it runs in my family, I feel fortunate that the massive amounts of weed I smoked in college never triggered anything in me.

this looks like a trustifarian, OP's picture is of actual dirty kids. Know the difference

yea seroquel at first but i slept too much, then zyprexa but it makes me fuzzy the next day...been trying to stop taking for a few weeks now, but having bad insomnia

thanks man, ive stopped smoking for a little over a year (a few wax weekends)...i just wish i wouldve known sooner that having a good time isnt worth being a lazy, disfunctional, nigger

I bet they help the other baby eaters as much as they can

Correlation does not imply causation. There could easily be other reasons for this like maybe schizos tend to use it in hopes of being able to chill.

Cannabinoids are present in ALL women's breastmilk in extremely high quantities regardless of if they are tokers or not. Why. And marijuana prevents MK Ultra mind control. I don't buy it. Nobody has ever died from it. Smoking vitamin B3, aka nicotine will cancel this out. And weed helps prevent cancers. This is a prostate cancer anti gay zionist unchristian feminist nofap board

There are safer meds than anti psychotics for sleep. You could try natural supplements and if it doesn't work there are anti-depressant sleep inducer with fewer side effects than zyprexa/quetiapine

>i didn't read the study

Keep ignoring this

>Nobody has ever died from it.
I have a relative who smoke tobacco since he was 13 and he is 89 now and healthier than me. Meanwhile all potheads I knew are now fighting for globalist causes

>vitamin B3 is nicotine

you mean niacin

highfiber.com/~galenvtp/vtlnctnc.htm

Nobody has ever died from weed and like all zionist bubble bois you just hyperventilate and exaggerate. You invented globalism and called me a commie. You put the refugees with your false flags and wars. You race mix. Not that that is wrong. Pillery is from ziowood. Nazis started in a fag bar and created israel. Mental illnesses don't exist they are spiritual problems. And why would we produce cannabinoids and lock and key mechanisms if they're in breastmilk and they "cause schizophrenia". Lots of schizophrenic breastmilk weed babies I guess. Smokers' lungs are stolen for transplants all the time. Black lung is only for coal miners. Nicotine gives you powerful boners and many othee advantages. Especially for type O blood which doesn't get cholesterol. Nicotine is a stimulant and appetite suppressant. Vasodilator. Are these schizo babies circumcised by chance? You're a bossy reverse retarded SJW. Period. Triggered

Once it's oxidised (smoked; passed through lungs) nicotinic acid, niacin, nicotine, vitamin b3. All the same

>You're a bossy reverse retarded SJW

by the way nice psychotic pasta

"there is a "dark side" to nicotine at the molecular level. By increasing its hydrophobic nature, the methyl group on the amine and the alicyclic structure (in back) probably make nicotine partition into the membrane where the monooxygenase is located. This is particularly problematic since increased concentrations in the membrane make this drug more effective at blocking the desirable activities of the monooxygenase"

try again

You don't deserve to be spoken to let alone given any forms of truths or knowledge. You are all over the place. You say lots. But end up saying nothing. Paid sell out board of cave men like the rest of you. I will make my own life. Thanks mom

>Implying rotting away being a useless peice of shit (based on the majority, no "HUrr muh exception" meme) isn't any worse.

All the people I know that smoked weed went from having their lives made for them, to being useless fucking cunts.

>gutter punks / train hoppers drinking budlight

lol wat, never seen that before and I travel pretty much full time

Is this why aderall is meth plus a methyl group? Is this why japan and greece smoke their faces off and have less lung cancer than we do? Does smoking NOT prevent bad heart attack recoveries, preeclampsia, improve joint surgeries and prevent mental degeneration? Is lack of smoking a conspiracy to make you fat asses a bunch of ham planets?

i'm going to blow all suspect modern medicine claims posted on this board
>we are still practicing medicine
>practicing medicine
>practicing

>defiantly
gtfo it's bed time

Bool Ctory Sro. Like the many gold medal olympian tokers? Like many judges and the highest politicians no pun intended? Right wingers are idiot pick up that can bought and sold weak bitches

>"there is a "NH-CH3" on the Methamphetamine where there is a "NH2" on the amphetamine. For many of the known psychoactives, adding a methyl group slightly alters the effects, duration, and/or potency. As you start to pay attention to other chemical names, you'll see "meth" show up in many names and this will almost always indicate that there is a methyl group on the molecule somewhere. For Methamphetamine, the methyl allows it a little better fat solubility and thus better penetration into the brain."

other way around on the speed

also i was just pointing out you being wrong about vitamin B3

>judges
>intelligent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Kagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Breyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Sheindlin

I dont view the world through the lenses you do. This is all pussy drinking jibber jabber to me. Why do you care? Stop driving. Stop manufacturing any industries

no surprise there
drug use in formative years is known to be linked to bringing out illnesses in those presdisposed

so that means most brailians have mental illness? sounds about right

that's what machine guns were made for

>i dont view the world through the lenses you do

i literally only presented chemistry to you, are you a 4d alien?

Don't worry it's Canada smoking weed with a bit of crack cocaine mixed .

Oh noes, people are self medicating instead of sucking off big pharma.

>Studies show that cannabis use is more common among people with psychosis than in the general population, and that it may also increase the risk of psychotic symptoms.

>may

Wow, it's nothing.

Is the earth a pear like you say now? How do trains work on a ball? Why did the camera in the "nook" footage survive? Why did apollo 11 call itself apollo and tape fake cardboard "terminator lines" to their shuttle window to fake being further away from earth than they were? Why doesn't polaris ever move? You wanna shill? You wanna talk about the solubility of nicotine. Ignore weed filled breastmilk. The solibility of meth and methy aderall after all this and then bitch at me? 9/11 was cold fusion probably stolen from a canadian called hutchison. The sun is not a furnace it is a transformer. Why does the moon go transparent. Stars are not gauged by distance based on colours. How do inanimate objects remember the velocity of the "rotation" of earth after takeoff when the oceans and snipers never do this? Muh Kuiper cloud

Mental illnesses are also fixed by infrared light and i dont see why rife machines wouldnt work to kill herpes and maybe even tumours. Worked on amoebas

Cancer and HIV were created in labs. Zika? Super gonorrhea? People talking about birth control in the water? Whatever that's life. Muh feline parasites that are easily curable. Muh poisonous food! Aspartame is e coli feces. We eat beetle eggs for red food colouring. There is maybe dead people in mcdonalds food. And there is a such thing as catshit coffee

>new study
>pot causes paranoia
>not even 50% of cases
I think I'll spark one up right now you fucking poof

Study proves nothing :)

Fluoride is cut up pop cans

Quantum mechanics is all lies. Time is unrelated to distance. Vibrational energies. The primer fields. Gravity is electric like everything else. God controls everything. Ill bait ya and receive no replies or 50 stupid ones. Take care

Who could have possibly guessed repeatedly taking mind altering substances might have some negative effects over time.

I agree with this assessment.

Stop drinkinh coffee and using laughing gas at the dentist. And morphine. And driking to excess. Shit even drinking too much water can kill you. Literally everything gives you cancer. You can think like a man. Or like a woman. Pick only one

>types on radioactive electric wifi
>muh mind altering
>gulp some aluminum tap water there

>think

>woman

>women being self-aware

Never smoke crack cocaine and browse Sup Forums

Drugs (even the light ones like Marijuana, Hashish, Alcohol, Nitocitine etc.) are bad for your mental health.
Who would've have thought.

K

>people with schizophrenia tend to use weed to self-medicate

Kiss of putin. Krokodil? Prolly a meme that last one. I heard former bloc countries ban giving cancer patients any forms of opioids for pain. Turns my stomach

I thought that was cigarettes
>he hasn't seen the video where outside a professional shrink society meeting they admitted there are no tests physiological or radiological that can detect ANY mental illness

so besides click-bait. This story is just a boogeyman used for people to intentionally misinterpret so the anti-weed narrative is pushed? got it.
>WEED IS BAD
>IGNORE THE 5000 other forms of aspirin we make that cause actual harmful side affects
>WEED IS BAD

Great point, don't see you disagreeing anywhere that there are no negative consequences. Just that other shit is bad as well or even worse does in no way refute what I said.

Muh oil muh pulp and paper muh mexico. Do like i did. Ponder into cannabis. What is a canna? It's a reed. Only other plant that is a reed is a cag tail. Weed has been around for a long time and maybe Moses floated down the river on the stuff. It is not a forbidden fruit anyways. And fruit means "do good"

Oh no no. For you to not be a hypocrite here you need to hermetically seal yourself off inside the spruce moose without smithers and only breadbag slippers and a revolver

In Canada in the same anti-tobacco zones you can smoke weed without any issue

It's part of the globalist plan

Who canadian here? am I lying?

>Its use has been linked to symptoms of psychosis
No fucking shit. This has been known for decades.

I bet next you'll tell me that alcohol has been linked to car crashes.

This is why preferring analog cigarettes AND weed and pretty much nothing else is masterrace potential

> Kiss of putin. Krokodil?
Eh, what? Kiss of putin?
> Prolly a meme that last one.
Krokodil isn't a meme, but it's a bit overblown theme.
My friend is currently writing a scientific paper on bone reconstruction surgery on heavily deteriorated facial bones, he got a grant for finding Krokodil addicts and performing free surgery on them, in exchange for prolonged study.
He was given enough money to help about 10 people, but have only managed to find 6 willing patients. Strange, huh.
> I heard former bloc countries ban giving cancer patients any forms of opioids for pain.
Yes, it's true. Government was backpedaling on those laws for the past year, though, after the famous retired navy general shot himself because he could no longer bear the pain (he had some form of aggressive cancer).
The reason behind the law heavily restricting usage of opiates in medicine was the corruption and black market trade going on in state-sponsored clinics and hospitals.
Except for the precious few fields of expertise, doctor in Russia isn't a most glamorous or well-paid job. Some people in rural ares are forced to live on the bare living minimum wage. The temptation to sell some drugs to the criminals is a bit much for those people. I can somewhat relate to them, desu.

I'm saying you can't smoke cigarettes but you can smoke weed

No. It has not. Put down the shotgun timmy this is reefer madness not lawrence of arabia
>and you say the harolds and the kumars are the problem
>hates dazed and confused
K

I already know about this and made an informed decision when I began smoking. Knowing people from different parts of the world who have smoked daily since 10 years back with 0 issues also helps.

Don't have any mental illnesses in my family so good in that regard.

My gripe with alcohol is that it pretty much requires good company and personal mood to be enjoyable, and I hate dealing with hangovers. A good night out basically means I'll waste most of the next day feeling like shit. Liver and colon cancer also runs in my family so there's that too.

I smoke 1-2 times a week, sometimes less. I attend university and work out 3+ times a week. Made a lot of physical and mental gains while abstaining from alcohol.

Tldr: Both drugs are shitty, but weed suits my body and life style better.

Not at all, looks like your marijuana induced mental illness is making you delusional :( get some help user.

Yep, this.
Im fairly sure most people here have first hand experience with the effects of drug abuse.

Your shitposting is so bad I have a hard time believing you unironically are pro weed. Disgusting

>totally normal
>smoke marijuana
>schizophrenia

haha

>all the world is NOT a stage
Go air dry some more fish

Go dry hump some more maples, syrup ran out

it's also possible the mentally ill just end up using marijuana more often

or that marijuana's effects are more beneficial for them.

HAAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

OH Canada

This is a factor as well. Any research on the subject ends up being skewed because it's hard to see if symptoms showed before or after a schizophrenic smoked.

They told my bro he is allergic to weed.

I tell my brother his stomach issues stem from not drinking water since 1987 and only subsisting on monster energy drinks and vodka

They didn't say shit about his only drinking monster
>ur allergic to da weeds mayne

Fucking doctors

>also noticed the lack of methodology