Why are you falling for the sexual liberation double standard jew?

Why are you falling for the sexual liberation double standard jew?

A girl is meant to choose a partner as soon as she starts menstruating and stay with him, have lots of kids and lead a happy and blissful life.

Age of consent pegged at legal adulthood rather than at prime breeding age is a meme.

Casual sex is a meme.

Experienced older women is a massive fucking meme, bitch you fucked up.

Dating is a meme.

Only people who take this red pill will live happy lives because it's been like that since forever and only now are people trying to artificially alter it.

Is that an ukrainian flag

>sees flag
>lel

Have fun with your highschool sweetheart living in a trailer faggot. Anyone who has it figured out early is a fucking idiot.

Maybe that would explain what Chris-chan is.
Thanks sloppy soviets.

Men need to take control again. 100 years of women run amok have pretty much shown their impact on the future of white society.

i want to fuck christine's taint-pussy hole

I agree on all of this except impregnating 13 year olds who probably still question if Santa exists

At least we teach our kids common sense rather than telling them fairy tales and lies which is why they mature earlier.

>We should do things this way because it's how people did things in the 1700's

How about not?

This. Girls who start having sex that early almost universally turn out bad.

>implying 1700s america was bad

if you don't think 1776-1800 america was the best time for that country then you're either a liberal or a jew

that's because they're told they can only fuck guys their age and not realize that they're not loyal unlike adult men

Also pretty much all girls turn out bad if their first love ditched them. It's human nature.

There were reasons 1700's America was good and none of them had to do with marriage traditions. Mimicking inconsequential cultural practices from times when things were better will not make things better again. Early America was great because literacy rates were high, more people had economic power than political power, and the intellectuals at the time had good ideas (Enlightenment ideas of government and individual rights).

How fucking blue pilled is your logic?

>low age of consent is bad because it was from 1700s when things were so bad

>but 1700s america is actually good, but it has nothing to do with low age of consent and traditional marriage

So many blue pilled normies even on Sup Forums, wew

Well your point was just

>low age of consent is good because it's from the 1700's when things were so good.

I'm just pointing out that that your argument doesn't try to demonstrate that low age of consent is a good thing; it just relies on the link to a better era with the assumption that that era was better because of low age of consent.

Good job highlighting your own argument's flaw, though.

>A girl is meant to choose a partner as soon as she starts menstruating and stay with him, have lots of kids and lead a happy and blissful life.

This is your argument's central point, right? Do you have any evidence at all that backs it up? Because I don't see any. I can't even call your logic bluepilled because you don't use any logic.

Honestly, I somewhat agree. It's fucked up given what I've been taught my whole life, but survival depends on our reproduction, and women are the means of that reproduction. We must seize the means of reproduction. Grab em by the pussy.

For real, all women should go to women specific schools until they are eighteen, and all men should go to male specific schools until they are 18, then make their way in the world for 4 years, then meet up for a series of formal balls where they will meet and decide their life partner. No way out, and there won't need to be a way out, because each woman will be trained to be a perfect wife, and each man will be trained to be a perfect husband. Those that are not picked can get special positions of honor and are sterilized to prevent cucking and bigamy.

>survival depends on our reproduction

No, continuation of the species depends on some members of the species reproducing. It does not depend on every member of the species reproducing, nor does it depend on any particular member of the species reproducing.

>then meet up for a series of formal balls where they will meet and decide their life partner

This sounds like something a massive fedora-tipper would think up.

>because each woman will be trained to be a perfect wife, and each man will be trained to be a perfect husband.

Relationships are individual. There is no universal 'perfect wife' or 'perfect husband'. Things I might appreciate could get on your nerves. How well people match up romantically depends on many factors, most of which take time to explore; it's not possible to quickly discern whether someone will make a good lifetime partner based on a few short meetings.

I should have been married when I was twelve?

Studies have shown that families are more successful when the woman don't have her first kid till she's 30.

In Japan, woman are expected to quit her job when she gets married and have kids, but even a stay-at-mom is expected to have a background with formal education and some working history - if only so she can be a better mother to her children. Uneducated and powerless women make poor mothers and unhelpful wives. Who's gonna drive your drunk ass home if your wife can't? Is she going to feed you or the kids the wrong measurement of cold meds?

>and all men should go to male specific schools until they are 18

I'm guessing that to this day,Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II rue and lament their decision to send Charles, Prince Tampon, to an all-boys school. His lack of experience with the opposite gender landed him with a taste for horse-faced dames.

It's the husband's job to educate his wife.

Seems like your way is a whole bunch of work. If my gratification isn't instant than I'd rather remain ungratified.

How is that work if you're doing it for the person you deeply care about

I don't care about anyone. If my gratification isn't instant then I will remain ungratified. All that shit is a lot of work.

That's pretty blue pilled desu, literally nigger tier

The pills weren't working anymore, I moved onto intravenous.

Yes but you're no better than a negro if you want to deny anything that requires work.

What did they mean by this?