Be americrap

>be americrap
>shart

Why do shartmericans do this?

> be greek
> borrow capital from other countries only to never return it again, mocking the lender when he comes asking for what iz rightfully his

why do greeks do this?

>be greek
>no one will ever care about anything you ever do

It's our culture. Can you accept it?

theres an amendment that prevents banning sharting in mart or infringing anyones right to poo themselves. its called freedom. one nation under god ok???

Sometimes you can't hold. I know we all like to troll around on Sup Forums but we all know this is the kind of thing that happens to everybody. Embarrassing but true

>pay debts

One major flaw here, how do diet pills make you not notice it? I've had major diarrhea before and I know what its like for some to slip out on a sprint towards the bathroom, but I know when my shart comes out. They just choose to ignore it because their life is already in shambles.
>going out when you have diarrhea
gross

Because we don't shit in the streets like a fucking Indian dog. We shit in our pants because we have so many pants we can get away with it.

Was it in Walmart?

Wow this makes so much sense actually.

Sharting is America's favourite pastime. They love it.

its just excessive freedom escaping the body

Your lack of discipline is concerning

Yup, and some of these burgers try to make fun of us Canucks. Good luck with that.

Visited America numerous of times and been inside of a Walmart in Indiana. Can confirm that a lot of people are disgusting, smelly and obese.

Like, I thought the single mum chavs were bad here, then I saw the White trailer trash and ghetto blacks. America needs 10 good years of eugenics

As a yuge, fat american, let me take this one.

Well ass you get older, bowel control gets a little harder. Combine that with a diet of big macs, taco bell burritos, sugary candy, and various other junk food.. and then eat them a constant, continuous rate. well the body cant handle all of that strong, american goodness. the body works as hard as it can to liquefy it and push it out ASAP. Unlucky ameribros who aren't quite as in tune with their own bodies are susceptible to what i would call "the sneaky jew shart". As your bowels shake and rumble from the two big macs, large fries and large 32oz coke you guzzled down 15 minutes ago, you feel a build up of gas. So you think oh well, I'm in the middle of this empty wal-mart aisle might as well let out the little stinker. Turns out it was a good liter of brown liquid stink water. And then damn it, some little faggot saw and snapped a pic of it. Little does that little faggot know, he will grow older and succumb to the same fate

SHARTY
S
H
A
R
T
Y

IN
N

PANTY
A
N
T
Y

No, that's not normal. You're in terrible shape and your diet is awful. Be ashamed.

Yeah it happens where you shit yourself a little bit, maybe once every 10-30 years, but no it's not normal to stroll through Walmart like these fatties.

Why is this a societal phenomenon? I've sharted before when I was sick, but it was only a small amount, not enough to run down my leg or visibly stain my pants. How are these people sharting at such a magnitude, literally shitting all over themselves in public? Fucking disgusting.

>Be American
>Wake up
>Roll my 400lb American body out of bed
>Admire myself in the mirror
>"Oh yeah, all-American man"
>Stomach rumbles
>"I haven't eaten in nearly 40 minutes!"
>This won't do
>Waddle to my car, making sure to make prolonged eye contact with the neighbour's 14-year-old daughter
>She wants me
>Flop into car
>Suspension creaks underneath my American-made physique
>japanesepieceofshit.jpg
>Speed to the local mart
>Grab the last mobility scooter
>The smell of feces wafts my face like a cool summer breeze as the automatic doors open
>In my excitement, my stomach rumbles once again
>I begin sharting
>As the scooter rolls forward to the frozen pizzas a thin, brown trail follows me
>The glorious smell of the double chocolate chili dogs fills the aisles
>My fellow Americans breathe deep
>My eyes fill
>I have contributed to our great national passtime
>Everyone recites the Pledge of Allegiance
>"I shart allegiance to the Fart of the United Shits of America, and to the Mart for which it stands, one Asscrack under God, unwipeable, with stink and stains for all."
>A man in a shart-stained suit runs up to me
>Hands me a contract for Major League Sharting
>"Kid, you're gonna be a star! A brown star!
>My bowels fully release
>Everyone applauds
>Finally, I have achieved the American Dream

freedom

if you shit your pants this badly, why not show it off a bit?

KeK

>be romanian
>be romani

Here's your (you)

>you are now aware people go to walmart like a witchdoctor to cure their constipation

>you are now aware it works

>people of walmart
>proceeds to show an ape

wew :)

>be egyptian
>we wuz kangz
>israel butt fucks you every time you start shit
How does it feel having israel's dick so far up your ass even Americans think you're pathetic?