Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history...

Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

Here are some things that deniers will never address:

>1- How did the jews managed to involve millions and millions of people, be them nazis, americans or soviets, coordinate them to produce a lie that offered no benefit whatsoever to them (nazis, allies and Soviets), and nobody ever found proof for this.

>2- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?

>3- Posen speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
Deniers will just prance around the word ausrottung, and will say that the speeches are fake without substantiating the claim

Here are common fallacies that stormniggers WILL commit:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring
Feel free to ask pertinent questions ;)

>inb4 stormnigger spams infographs and pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/08/the-past-that-wont-pass-away-ernst-nolte-1923-2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdruf_concentration_camp
youtube.com/watch?v=ghQasvKMDpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen#/media/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B0716-0005-007,_Oberstes_Gericht,_Globke-Prozess,_Beweisstück.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#World_War_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys portuGAY

wtf i deny holohoax now

fack the joooooooooooooooos

I'm german and by law I can only give one answer

Debunk this video and I will believe in the shoah of 10 trillion jews

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

lol muh 6 millions is real
it happened so many times after all

Holocaust definitely happened. You can discuss the exact details, and the reasons why it happened though, but if you deny it you are a sub 60 iq illiterate, who has never read a history book.

post here the points he made. I'm not gonna watch a 40 min video just because some user said.

It happened. Get over stormfags. Not all Jews are bad, most are good. The reason you are a failure is because of your own doing, not because THA JOOZ.

Aren't you the tripfaggot who was spotted along with redpilled trap on interracial threads on /gif/?

Exactly, nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here.

White genocide and Jewish genocide ayyy really make me think

I need to mix with her reeeee

Nope. And until it is legal to question the Holocaust in Germany I will continue to deny it and I will continue to ignore your opinion.

Nothing which it is illegal to disbelieve in should be tolerated.

The same lefty/pol/ brown commie neckbeard every time.

Why do you commiecuck spergs feel the need to push the hoax? There are hundreds of organizations raising hundreds of millions every year for that reason. Are you doing it for free?

Starts at 7:10

Debunk it and I will become a zionist.

The inbreds also got caught using the Russian models in 2015.

>eye witnesses
seems legit

There are 6 million Jews in Israel and a survivor on every street corner 70 years after the fact.

What kind of stupid question is "where did the Jews go"?

Why do you get billions in aid money?

it is a deniable fact, or at least a very debatable fact. Saying something is an undeniable fact does not make it an undeniable fact, you have to prove it

Do the ramblings of one Jew, who might've gone insane in the camps, or might be a fraud, disprove the Holocaust?

Healthy individuals create false memories all the time, and people who have gone through something as horrible as concentrations camps do it much more often.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome

That's nothing Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid to the state itself. That's at least $25k per American man woman and child just in principal, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two, if at all.

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the ugly rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they were (((allowed))) to ignore the Einjährig-Freiwilliger conscription laws (The NSDAP claimed 97% of the inbreds never so much as put on a uniform but since the Prussian military archives were destroyed after WWI we'll never know for sure) and then the sunken eyed tribe almost succeeded in subjugating the entire empire after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Come on Nat I know you've got different pastas. Mix it up from time to time. We just saw this shit.

>prove something didn't exist

Why don't you prove it happened ratboy? We were taught this garbage growing up so don't blame me for being skeptical.

That's some cartoon tier shit

post here the points he made. I'm not gonna watch a 40 min video just because some user said.

>There are 6 million Jews in Israel
60% are mizrahi

He won't, he is the same idiot as the last time and the last time before,... He is posting 24/7 now.

he will just spam his copy-pastas, don't mind him

Just explain some basic math problems. Tell us where the fuel for the crematoriums (0.13-15 megajoules even per modern cremation) came from and why these massive mines and coal trains seemingly didn't exist, explain why the massive piles of fuel required to burn 3,000+ bodies per day aren't on any recon photos. Perhaps you could explain how IG Farben produced thousands of tonnes of hydrogen cyanide from what in 1942 was their only remaining chemical plant or where the 24,000,000lbs+ of ash went without a trace (6lbs per person on average) etc. etc. etc.

does anybody have a list of holocaust survivors who came out as a liar?

Kys fucking idiot. If you can't watch a 40 min video why would somebody trust your bullshit? This proves you don't care about the issue at all or you don't care enough to inform yourself.

Yeah see that's the problem in my opinion Jews expect everyone to believe the holohoax because of the wild stories they tell, and they say these stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence. I was taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why I am skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive in my personal life.

Actually, ultimately I don't care if it happened or not like it's propaganda, I mean, taught to us.
What matters is that they clearly deserved it and still do. The next roller-coaster can't be soon enough.

Lol the lefty/pol/ neckbeard shill is getting BTFO hard

kek

Why don't you read a real history book about the Holocaust, or better yet, check out the source materials yourself. I'm not claiming that the official narrative of the 6 million is completely true, but I do not at all believe that the Holocaust was a complete lie. I think anyone with a function brain has to come to the conclusion that the Nazi state and its allies DID murder millions of Jews, Russians, Poles, Gypsies, and other "undesirables".

t. Ethnic Dutch with roots going back for more than 6 centuries to the Netherlands with no Jewish blood

Exactly i'm not a denier either a few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into pre-deportation camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

Just like you thenWhy not debate him seeing as your so determined to disprove the stormfags?

Why don't you prove it happened ratboy? We were taught this garbage growing up so don't blame me for being skeptical. We want to believe your holohoax, just explain some basic math problems. Tell us where the fuel for the crematoriums (0.13-15 megajoules even per modern cremation) came from and why these massive mines and coal trains seemingly didn't exist, explain why the massive piles of fuel required to burn 3,000+ bodies per day aren't on any recon photos. Perhaps you could explain how IG Farben produced thousands of tonnes of hydrogen cyanide from what in 1942 was their only remaining chemical plant or where the 24,000,000lbs+ of ash went without a trace (6lbs per person on average) etc. etc. etc.

>stormfags?
You're on Sup Forums faggot. No amount of JIDF stormfag posting is going to subvert and change this board from being aware of the Jewish issue. That was the whole purpose of this 'containment board' in the first place.

> They come to Sup Forums to argue
> Realize what arguing is actually like
> Give up and spam shit instead

As a whole, humanity is regressing.

post his points here and i will debunk them.

That's a fair point. It is essentially the thesis of the German historian Ernst Nolte, who saw the 1917-1945 period as a European Civil War, mainly fought between nationalists/conservatives and communists.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/08/the-past-that-wont-pass-away-ernst-nolte-1923-2016/

What I disagree with though, is that the extermination of untold numbers in the USSR and other communist states was solely at the hand of the Jews. It certainly was the case in the early years of the USSR, but in the 1930s power shifted to Stalin, an ethnic Georgian, and a lot of Russians.

>Why not debate him
>debating spam bots

lol

Just explain some basic math problems. Tell us where the fuel for the crematoriums (0.13-15 megajoules even per modern cremation) came from and why these massive mines and coal trains seemingly didn't exist, explain why the massive piles of fuel required to burn 3,000+ bodies per day aren't on any recon photos. Perhaps you could explain how IG Farben produced thousands of tonnes of hydrogen cyanide from what in 1942 was their only remaining chemical plant or where the 24,000,000lbs+ of ash went without a trace (6lbs per person on average) etc. etc. etc.

Jews expect everyone to believe the holohoax because of the wild stories they tell, and they say these stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence. I was taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why I am skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive in my personal life.

These threads are always the same.

Portucuck posts his copypasta
Some stormcuck user spamposts his entire holohax folder that he got from his favorite blog
An user tries to debunk some of it
Gets flooded by ten other anons with more questions and fallacies
Another user shows up with more stormcuck infographs

It's all so tiresome. Has anyone ever came out of topics like these going "wow i believe in the holocaust now?" Come on look at what board you're on. It's like going to /lgbt/ and telling them you can't be born gay.

This is an interesting picture. However, just because the Jews are great liars and thieves does not make them rulers. They will fall when the uprising begins. Time, faggot. Give it time.

I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into pre-deportation camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

Then why does nat post these threads constantly? He never debates anyone with any knowledge on the subject. All these threads do is expose more people to the absurdities in narrative.

With the difference that Sup Forums is right.

You post this image but right now you seem to be the only compulsive edgelord here, posting one of two posts, and uploading all the contents of your Sup Forumsjew folder like I imagine you do every other day

He is a fucking idiot report and go. I've seen this fucking post 20 times at least. Every time I post videos, footage, evidence and he just ignores it and goes on with the "how to debunk deubunkers guide" bullshit -which I must say is quite funny to read-.

I came out of these threads going "wtf the holocaust is obviously a lie i hate jews now"

Pls start more holohoax threads we need to redpill all the reddit refugees about the greatest lie of the 20th century

I'd sooner believe commanders of the Allied forces, than the rambling of some insane NEET virgin leaf.

"Ohrdruf had also made a powerful impression on Patton, who described it as "one of the most appalling sights that I have ever seen." He recounted in his diary that:[1]

In a shed ... was a pile of about 40 completely naked human bodies in the last stages of emaciation. These bodies were lightly sprinkled with lime, not for the purposes of destroying them, but for the purpose of removing the stench.

When the shed was full—I presume its capacity to be about 200, the bodies were taken to a pit a mile from the camp where they were buried. The inmates claimed that 3,000 men, who had been either shot in the head or who had died of starvation, had been so buried since the 1st of January.

When we began to approach with our troops, the Germans thought it expedient to remove the evidence of their crime. Therefore, they had some of the slaves exhume the bodies and place them on a mammoth griddle composed of 60-centimeter railway tracks laid on brick foundations. They poured pitch on the bodies and then built a fire of pinewood and coal under them. They were not very successful in their operations because there was a pile of human bones, skulls, charred torsos on or under the griddle which must have accounted for many hundreds."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdruf_concentration_camp

While I do not know if the numbers of Jews and other people who were put to death is accurate, I have no doubt that the Nazis did exterminate large numbers of people.

Whether its 100k or six million, I don't care, because it is genocide all the same.

He's one of us, why else would he spend hours being BTFO'd while crying about "muh testimonies" and ignoring legitimate questions such as where did the 24,000,000lbs+ of ash go or where the retarded amount of fuel required to burn these bodies came from. I also want to know why Germans had hundreds of state of the art slaughterhouses yet used the most inefficient and ridiculous methods on the Jew. I want to believe but people like natview make it very hard.

If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the ugly rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they were (((allowed))) to ignore the Einjährig-Freiwilliger conscription laws (The NSDAP claimed 97% of the inbreds never so much as put on a uniform but since the Prussian military archives were destroyed after WWI we'll never know for sure) and then the sunken eyed tribe almost succeeded in subjugating the entire empire after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

>Tell us where the fuel for the crematoriums
There was literally a fuel "factory" 3 miles away from auschwitz

Also there is no need to spend good fuel in kremas. Used motor oil was good enough

>0.13-15 megajoules
taken out of your ass

>explain why the massive piles of fuel required to burn 3,000+ bodies per day aren't on any recon photos
nbunkers

>Perhaps you could explain how IG Farben produced thousands of tonnes of hydrogen cyanide from what in 1942 was their only remaining chemical plant
What is your point? Where did you get the thousands of tonnes number from?

>where the 24,000,000lbs+ of ash went without a trace
Lying again. pic related

1. The Census Data does not match from a decline of global Jews from 15.75 million in 1936 to 15.71 in 1949. The Holocaust is not consistent with census data. Furthermore, only 240 000 Jews lived in Germany at the time.

2. There is not a single document that the Nazi's gave an official order. The only documents (written by people who were not there and at a much later date) that hint that such a conference may have been held are 2 - one which was proven to be forged and one that is questionable

3. The extermination process is implausible. Zyklon B is a pesticide and can only kill at 26 degrees (not at 10 degrees like in the Auschwitz chamber) but there is no heating mechanism downing there (it was a place for storing corpses from labour camps not gassing them). Diesel gas would explode at a lethal pressure and destroy the building.

4. The disposal of bodies is impractical, it has been proven mathematically it is implausible to cremate 6 000 000 corpses in the given time frame, technology, and logistics (like how Auschwitz only has single crematoriums). Plus, supposeduly bodies were buried or burnt, yet not a single piece of forensic evidence has been found of such a claim (not even ONE body fragment out of 6 000 000 people)

5. Lastly, the eye witness testimonies are the least reliable source of information. Victims have been recorded to have lied, and of course would be biased either way. Nazis were tortured and forced to forge memoires. A Nazi admitted that 3 million Jews Died at Auschwitz under his control, then only a few years later historians ADMITTED less than a million died at Auschwitz!!

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Revised gril faces

Prussian military archives were destroyed after WWI so we'll never know for sure, but the NSDAP pointed out regularly that virtually no Jews fought in WWI and that nearly all of the German communist revolution leaders, newspapers owners, industrialists and agitators were Jewish. As you know they pointed how this revolution if it didn't cost Germany the war it cost them the ability to have a non-crippling peace forced on them. If we consider that virtually everyone alive in the 1930's lived through WWI and that virtually of the NSDAP claims of international Jewish influence can't be argued with to this day it's hard to not take this at face value and instead buy some unsourced wikipedia article written by a Brit born in 1990 named Adam Goldstein.

Germans let in the kikes with open arms in the 19th and 18th centuries and were put in the same position as modern day Americans thanks to their generosity. You're probably one of those rats that contends the 109 assbootings weren't the fault of Jews whatsoever.

>"inb4 stormnigger spams infographs and pictures"

>being THIS afraid of counterarguments
Ever considered getting the fuck out?

So 3000 died of starvation. It all makes sense and I now believe that the nazis purposefully gassed six million jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghQasvKMDpI

The art and science of burning large quantities of dead meat.

ninguem quer saber... caso nao saibas os refugiados estao a estragar a europa

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO OR FUCK OFF LIKE I HAVE TO READ YOUR MEANINGLESS BULLSHIT EVERY TIME.

>Every time I post videos, footage, evidence and he just ignores it
absolute lie. If i remember you, you are one of the most inept deniers i remember, and you got easily debunked

If you think i am lying, then post your best piece of evidence

>muh testimonies
Yeah see that's the problem in my opinion Jews expect everyone to believe the holohoax because of the wild stories they tell, and they say these stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence. I was taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why I am skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive in my personal life.

It's the same thing with gods. The burden of proof lies with those who claim such actually existed. Simple testimony does nothing for your argument. You have nothing but second- and third-hand opinions.

Why don't you prove it happened ratboy? We were taught this garbage growing up so don't blame me for being skeptical.

And I bet the Einsatzgruppen are also part of this super-elaborate hoax?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen#/media/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B0716-0005-007,_Oberstes_Gericht,_Globke-Prozess,_Beweisstück.jpg

Watch the video and we'll talk. Until then fuck off.

they died cuz failed socialism at labour camps, not gassed

I'm not a denier a few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into pre-deportation camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

There are 6 million Jews in Israel and a survivor on every street corner 70 years after the fact.

What kind of stupid question is "where did the Jews go"?

>swedish

Spot on m8... UK in about 4 years

Bodies died of typhus, transmitted by lice (hence why they shave heads). People were starved to death when the supplies of the labour camps had run out (think about it... Germany was fighting virtually the entire world). Hitler offered the peaceful extraction of Jews from Germany - but only used them as labour forces when man power was low during the war until peace could be established and they could safely leave. An article before many years ago claimed 6 000 000 jews would die (pre-determined Kaballistic Number). The state of Israel was made after WW2 - only by mass acceptance of the Holocaust. Hitler wanted to remove Jews from positions of power in media and politics and economics in Germany so his people could be free. He didn't want to exterminate them systematically.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>actually address one of his posts
>posts another of his copypastas

>but the NSDAP pointed out regularly that virtually no Jews fought in WWI
lying again. German jews fought in greater numbers per capita then ethnic Germans themselves

A higher percentage of German Jews fought in World War I than of any other ethnic, religious or political group in Germany; some 12,000 died for their country.[32][33]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#World_War_I

>spam bots are counter-arguments

>A higher percentage of German Jews fought in World War I
Prussian military archives were destroyed after WWI so we'll never know for sure, but the NSDAP pointed out regularly that virtually no Jews fought in WWI and that nearly all of the German communist revolution leaders, newspapers owners, industrialists and agitators were Jewish. As you know they pointed how this revolution if it didn't cost Germany the war it cost them the ability to have a non-crippling peace forced on them. If we consider that virtually everyone alive in the 1930's lived through WWI and that virtually of the NSDAP claims of international Jewish influence can't be argued with to this day it's hard to not take this at face value and instead buy some unsourced wikipedia article written by a Brit born in 1990 named Adam Goldstein.

Germans let in the kikes with open arms in the 19th and 18th centuries and were put in the same position as modern day Americans thanks to their generosity. You're probably one of those rats that contends the 109 assbootings weren't the fault of Jews whatsoever.

thanks user

Even if it did happen I would support it. The behavior of the Jewish populations was atrocious. If the deportation of the Jews to Palestine had continued that would have been nice.

>socialism