Anyone on Sup Forums got any good reads lately?

Anyone on Sup Forums got any good reads lately?

Just finished Lauren Southern's "Barbarians". An amazing read, I highly recommend you all go buy it at once. Plenty of redpilled material and hearty top keks.

Any other books you guys have read recently? And to those who haven not read Lauren Southern's "Barbarians", I honestly do recommend it. A wonderful book with plenty of insight on America's current situation.

OY YAAAY

I JUST BOUGHT THE LIMITED EDITION!!!!!

Lauren shoo

Go home Lauren.

Yes goyium buy (((Lauren's))) (((book))) and make sure to subscribe to (((Rebel Media))) and support Israel!

>playing this perfectly into OP's hand

We Are Doomed: Reclaiming Conservative Pessimism

Picked it up after reading about it on Amren. It's supposed to be nothing new, but possibly a tool for redpillerating egalitarian conservatives.

Race realism in a non 1488 sort of way.

Tittie, Lauren. Let's see 'em.

This thread is advertisement. Seen it before.

Henry Kissingers White House Years. Fascinating stuff if you have the ability to read it.

Yes, the great Lauren herself posts them while stuffing her fat fucking face with maple syrup and Achmed's cock.

sage

SAGE

Yes, Mr. Levant can totally be trusted to preserve western civilization goy.

>Canadian intellectuals

Lauren show us your boobs for goodness' sake, don't be ashamed

>Lauren Southernberg thread

Lauren can we have sex? I'm a Nova Scotian but I'm not that bad I swear.

nu-pol sucks.

>MODS
>Ban for advertising

>Yes, goy! I've figured it all out! It's not the Jews that are causing all this, it's your countrymen! Your generation! Your parent's generation!

Fuck you, bitch. I know you're reading this. You have basically renounced your humanity and consigned yourself to making shekels and spreading infectious, Marxist disease-ideas.

Daily reminder that she hates Sup Forums, has nothing but contempt for her fans, and was insulting/disparaging all of you yesterday night.

Lol she's such a narcissist who the fuck writes like that