(((Climate))) (((Change)))

>(((Climate))) (((Change)))

"If you can't falsify the records, move the goalposts!"

>tfw is so fucking cols out you actually wish global warming was real

Our education system is deplorable. I am formally apologizing for my country's stupid backwards ways.

Fuck this Jew Science social engineering bullshit. Real Science is all about making nature our bitch. Jew Science is just containment board science for useless cunts that got their degrees while protesting and sipping cum. Look at me mommy, I can science, now everybody turn off your lights and lets go live in the fucking forest like its a Disney movie because Professor Dipshit at Diversity University told me so.

The user I'm responding to is retarded. I am formally apologizing for my country's deplorable mental health system.

>Implying

Climate change deniers everyone.

OMG republicans can't you see how you're turning the Earth into one giant oven?!? Think of the Jews!!!

Let's call it environmental anti-semitism.

False equivalency.

If you don't believe in climate change why not believe the earth is flat as well?

>American education

Exactly. Anti-science cucks are the worst.

((((oil company)))) (((($hill$)))) pls go

None are greater than 1/2. One-half is the best fraction there is.

>posts literal instance of a climate changing
>clinate change aint real

This was sarcasm right?

>implying living in the forest wouldn't be amazing compared to living in a concrete matchbox packed with gooks
>implying fucking with nature has no consequences
>implying we aren't nature's bitch no matter what

>(((¢£imat€))) ((($¢i€nti$t$)))

Ftfy.

>Climate change
>It snowed there 37 years ago
Sure

lol christianity calls science "magic" then bans it and now you wonder why they're fucking morons

why care about real problems if you think jesus rode dinosaurs and that the rapture means you get to flip the bird to all tha haterz

>a bunch of stem nerds writing reports hold the strings
>not the saudis and every other billion dollar oil company

Very redpilled my dude

>what are statistics