Does anyone else hate how Hillary LITERALLY won yet was robbed of the presidency?

Does anyone else hate how Hillary LITERALLY won yet was robbed of the presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfreshnews.com/california-signs-law-allowing-illegals-vote
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-podesta-says-ok-illegals-vote-drivers-licence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im all for it

NO! America did NOT vote "Republican". America voted AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT. We do not see Trump as a Republican - we see him as hope, maybe our last hope, to push back against the Globalist Establishment that is seeking nothing short of Totalitarian World Domination. The two-party system is just a filthy lie fed to the unthinking masses so as to point away from the REAL enemy.

So far in 2016 Trump has:
>Destroyed the Bushes
>Destroyed the Clintons
>Mortally wounded the DNC
>Enslaved the RNC
>Averted WW3
>TPP is now defunct
>MSM is committing sudoku
>Russia ready to normalize relations
>Canada ready to talk about renegotiating NAFTA
>Mexico ready to talk about renegotiating NAFTA
>Illegals already beginning to self-deport
>Potential illegals giving up and turning back at the border

All before his actual Presidency.

All under budget, ahead of schedule, and he's doing it for free.

Rly makes u think...

Please do some research on fractional voting.

>still won

I hate how she LITERALLY robbed Bernie, Then lost to a candidate that she wanted to run against. Thought those billions of dollars could buy her way in, it's been her way for years now.
>Couldn't buy people to make up a concession speach election night.

Like I use her as a fuck up.. car is too cold because I didn't warm it up prior.. >Fucking Hillary.

Have a question I don't want to tell the truth to.. go the Hillary way
>I do not recall.

Anyone have the copy pasta of how she had everything going for her but STILL lost? The whole thing is hilarious.

3 million commifornians

Really made me think, senpai.

>Obama and Hillary November 1st: Trump went accept the election results omg
>Obama and Hillary November 15th: recount on votes lel xD

>Obama and Hillary November 1st: the election isn't rigged Donald
>Obama and Hillary November 15th: OMG Russian hax0rs

That dumb bitch lost for a reason; she was a hypocrite, a total cunt, and overall, everything wrong with women. This is why the US won't have a female president for the next couple years.

I hate how people actually voted for her. If the vote were decided by young people or non-white people, Hillary would've won. Even 45% of white women and 20-something% of white men voted for Hillary. I think this is fucking appalling.

Honestly, Trump winning hasn't made me feel good at all, because the election shows just how fucking stupid Americans are. Trump basically got Romney's numbers, Hillary just lost Obama's. It unironically makes me wish this country would get nuked. It is too far gone.

>kneecapped by the FBI

Like how they suppressed any and all wrong doings by her?

Like how it took months to read one section of e-mails and only took a week to read an even larger section.

This is why she lost, I know you cant even bring yourself to click on the picture OP because its slandering your Messiah but please try

So then why did Drumpf install CEOs? This is why dumb country and suburban people voted Drumpf while city people voted for Hillary

Of course, it was disgraceful and undemocratic. Trump is unrepresentative swill, tbqh.

the elections where not stolen from Hillary.
they were stolen from California. she had a bigger lead in California then she did in the entire race.
>3.4 million lead in California.
>2.8 million lead nation wide.

also if you don't believe Hillary was the establishment look at the results in DC

Go to the old cunts twitter and she STILL has the post from election night pinned.

"To all the little girls watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world."

I don't know if she actually beleives she lost because she is a woman or that is an attempt at fanning the feminists flames

Bitch so stupid she lost to Cheeto Elvis.

Nice jod bitch.

My dad brought this up last night after christmas dinner. What an idiot. I didn't even respond. Whats the point. It's so retarded only a retard could think it's a legitimate argument.

You might as well claim she won because she has a vagina.

I don't think you understand what 'drain the swamp' actually means.

Neither does Drumpf

who wins the football game, the team with the most yards or points?

Get over it CTR, she lost.

>Sophisticated Russian phishing scheme
Any web developer can make a phishing email and plenty of people hate the Clintons enough to fuck up their campaign without being compensated by a foreign government.
>Vote suppressed
The Federal government will literally pay your DMV fee to get a state ID if you join their employment assistance program.
>Investigated by the FBI a week before election day
She was too incompetent to get Huma to turn in all of her devices used for email.
>won by 3 million votes
Only if you include people that are too stupid and lazy to get an ID and a bunch of illegal immigrants.

>1 post by this ID
Hope you kids remember to sage. OP is spamming this shit bait all over

Trump won 20 states, Hillary won 10 states.

> Hillary BTFO

fuck you. that lying witch has been a disgrace for your country for too long. I'm glad a majority of states fucked a minority of big population centers right in the ass.

You ppl have a great country and retards wanna turn it into a third world shithole... un-fucking-believable

>Still won
She lost, welcome to America.

Bullshit, she deleted 30,000 fucking emails. Why do you think she did that you fucking dip

She won 57 counties. Trump won over 3,000. Now go fuck off with your playdoh and coloring books, snowflake faggot.

I don't know if you've been paying attention but she lost

nope.

>remove LA
>remove NY City
>Trump "wins" by +500k

sorry, but the electoral college was put in place for this very reason.

She lost, get over it.

>I-i-if you just remove a large part of the population because they don't vote the way I say, t-then trump wins!
Yes, we know. Republicans are petty little tyrants.

SAGE

>still won by
>won
Oooh, theeeere's that word again.

>i-i-if you include the cities/states that let illigals v-vote she wins.

kys.

Lerussianchicken.jpg

>all you need in CA is an ID to vote
>CA passed a law this year that gives state IDs to illigals

1+1=2

She literally lost though

Actually she lost by some 40 votes.

That still doesn't mean they're legal to vote, dumbass. Now post some actual proof.

Not on this board. No.

So she snabbed 10 million illegal votes by non citizens. A few that voted twice etc.

Its an incorrect board.... Not Twitter or reddit

lern2America

myfreshnews.com/california-signs-law-allowing-illegals-vote

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-podesta-says-ok-illegals-vote-drivers-licence/

Lol okay, now it's 10 million.

Fake news.

It's not getting rid of the rich, you commie fuck.

I dunno, do you whine and bitch about how your team really won because they had more yards of offense, and you only lost because the racist rules, also the other team scored more points because your team were fucktards who kept fumbling the ball?

> ask for proof
> gives proof
> fake news LOL!

At least you fuck-heads are consistent

Doesn't really matter, she still lost and the Electoral College is here to stay, and considering the damage propping up that woman has done to the Democratic party I doubt they'll have any significant power for the next 60 plus years

Did you know that if they lose six more seats they will lose the ability to stop the Republicans from amending the Constitution?

>Fake news.
Nah. I'd say this source is credible enough that the burden of evidence is now on you.

>Fake news
There is no such thing. So now that you've gotten your teeth stomped out, enjoy the incoming Federal Voter ID laws.

>Fake news
The very latest in censorship.

We've already got this thread. Sage for redundancy.

Funny how Drumpfers ignore this

Lol

Or maybe they don't want the entire country dictated by a few major cities.

t. Washingtonian

fuck hillary and fuck female people

California gave her the popular vote lead.

>trump supporting patriots: 6'4
>evil hillary supporting shit wad: 5'11

HRC and the democrats forgot the white working guy, and the black working guy and the hispanic working guy, but they did not skip over the trans, illegals and, and purple haired fat women. They got the states with the most weirdos (keep them desu), republicans got the states with the folks that make this country work.

Fuck Hillary and fuck democrats.