Why did whites not genocide the darkies while we had the chance?

title; how many airburst nukes would it have taken to obliterate Africa, South America, middle east and China? where would we be now had we done so? probably 2-3.5 billion people on the planet instead of 7 billion and diversifying. we would be using nuclear and green energy sources, driving electric cars, Marxism would not have infiltrated university's, gibsmedats would stay in the local economy rather than being spend half a world away, healthcare would be more reasonable because the amount of niggers/spics shooting each other in the projects would be none existent. etc, etc.

post your thoughts and name one downside Sup Forums

>implying Russia isn't white

>why did whites not genocide the darkies while we had the chance?
because people weren't autistic shitposters back then

>why did whites not genocide the darkies while we had the chance?
Because we're not savages like they are.

we wuz chinese n indian n arab n sheit

>Implying Moscow (aka white Russia) isn't in the white region.

Learn the worlds country borders you dumb fuck cucked leftist low test beta male Canadian.

Merkel's enriched Germany itt

you forgot the part where all white people die in a nuclear winter and most of the world becomed a radioactive wasteland

god damn this must be a liberal psy op because posts like op make me wonder if i am on the wrong side of history and im surrounded by literal retarded man children like liberals say

LOL you fucking idiot what was any period of white colonisation? Oh Canada USA Australia and huge swathes of Latin America and Africa didnt suffer genocides?

Dumb fucking Polacks go learn your history

>this guys doesn't agree with my honeypot narrative
>better call him a cuck or an enriched faggot
lulz

the world need butchers as well as heroes. at what cost to protect our future?

greed

this guy confirmed for not understanding modern nukes.. everyone died from Hiroshima/Nagasaki when the atmosphere spontaneously turned into hydrogen right?

implying denzel isn't keeping Frau Gertrude warm while you shitpost in the cuckshed.

If all the browns, yellows, and blacks suddenly transformed into whites the human race would be better off due to whites having high IQ, being individualistic and more peaceful in urban environments.
I think we all subconsciously know this

take a moment to appreciate this ID.

Denzel? Fucking Denzel? In what language is that an actual name?
No German below the age of 60 is named Gertrude btw.
So basically a fictional person by the name "Denzel" is fucking a Grandma.
GERMANY BTFO

It's cause Satan controls the planet, otherwise the Middle East would have been glass parking lotted by now

What was England handing back control to random darkies to seem progressive at the behest of new BFF UN/Israel.

fucked over Rhodesia/"Zimbabwe", Rwanda, South Africa, Haiti, etc. basically name one shithole in Africa and the reversion to non colonial power was the end of it.

Because whites back then werent willing to do what needed to be done and those nigger servants were real handy

>spics are a minority in mexico
>chinks are a minority in china
>niggers are a minority in africa

you heard it here guys. Fritz has no problem letting a nigger fuck his grandma. cucked indeed.

The answer is Jews.
It's always Jews.

And I apologize to any Trumpfags who love Jews now.

whatever Denzel
>>>/asianmasculinity/

this isn't the complete answer because jews aren't cohesive/organized the way Sup Forums thinks they are. they are actually not to bright or numerous, if they truly held the world in an iron grip the way Sup Forums thinks that would actually be a remarkable achievement - one which I put beyond their capability.

No, the real devil is in tolerance and apathy.

tis a shame that kang Obama got elected the west was kicking some ass in 2003-2007 and on track to colonize the middle east..