Did this show prove that leftists will make an attack on anything not part of the ((( Agenda )))- or was it just...

Did this show prove that leftists will make an attack on anything not part of the ((( Agenda )))- or was it just advertisers hypersensitivity to even the most weak voiced yet outspoken lefty objectors?

>tfw tastemakers hate your taste

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j64HkhGMY3U?t=53s
youtu.be/nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=KCMfmHda2Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=VCp_Eexqxe4
youtube.com/watch?v=8o2qEBPsbQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Syo6AgXZKvg
youtube.com/watch?v=rLt6i3y53fs
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFvC3ezPKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on you double-tubs, I spent all day thinking about this

It proved, but failed to raise enough awareness

It had nothing to do with advertisers.

The network was happy with the shows and it's ratings they ordered 100 more episodes.

The leftists at the network demanded that they shut it down because they disagreed with some of Sam's political views.

wait, sam lost his show?
what happened?
all it took was some complaints from within?

>The network was happy with the shows and it's ratings they ordered 100 more episodes.
>The leftists at the network demanded that they shut it down because they disagreed with some of Sam's political views.

but NBC told me there were hidden swastikas

Literally only Joe Bernstein (the fag he humiliated on camera a few months earlier) claimed that , but even after that a few of the big networks that were dumb enough to do a hit piece on MDE after it was cancelled pointed to that.... Embarrassing

>shock humor
>overly offensive
>reached only a niche audience

So gutted this got shut down it was so good man.

>niche audience
the ratings were very good

They showed an entire season, then didn't fund a second one. Probably because the only good part about it was the trippy bumpers and "jews rule".

If you are going to run a comedy show, can you at least be funny? Cult shows typically don't succeed.

Tim From Tim and Eric had highly suggested his fan base protest world peace by calling advertisers and complaining. Brett Gellman made a public spectacle by claiming World Peace was one of the reasons he left. Then you had Joe Bernstein write a buzzfeed hit piece calling him an alt right neo nazi who hides subliminal nazi codes in his show. The Atlantic and other news glommed onto it.

These things plus whatever Vic Berger did are why the show was cancelled.

Meanwhile on eric andre:
youtu.be/j64HkhGMY3U?t=53s

>Openly puts swastikas in his show all the time

One network kike and Tim Heidecker did it mostly.

Tim was shilling for Hillary and that made a lot of people turn on him. He was getting constantly insulted and called a cuck on twitter. Tim complained to the network that it was racist MDE fans harassing him on twitter.

Piss off leaf.
This is probably the best thing that has ever been made for a skit show.

youtu.be/nhiGNo6yCtw

Not from within, but from the parent company.
Even the people at AS who didn't like the show couldn't argue with the ratings/$$$.

Where is the funny in this clip? This is just 2deep circlejerk shit

Tele vision programming is deqd anyway. Fuck those stupid kikes.

If you can't see the funny in it I can't help you.

And yet they still lost the election, I'm beginning to sense a connection...

it was the best rated show on adult swim for years. they got 1.2 million average viewers, out of the fucking gate, and you can expect a new shows viewership to climb. pretty much only the squidbillies beat it out.

where can i watch this shit?

jew tube
youtube.com/watch?v=KCMfmHda2Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=VCp_Eexqxe4
youtube.com/watch?v=8o2qEBPsbQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Syo6AgXZKvg
youtube.com/watch?v=rLt6i3y53fs
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFvC3ezPKs

THANK YOU ETERNALLY BASED AUSSIE