Why does 'holocaust denial' offend people?

What possible reason could there be to feel angry at someone just because they don't believe the holocaust happened? Is it because it robs Jews of their victimhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/news/giant-menorah-stolen-from-park-in-san-francisco/1673928/
twitter.com/dxlj
soundcloud.com/dxlj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oy vey mods shut it down

because it's generally seen as having happened, so the masses get upset that someone says a tragedy didn't happen.

Brainwashing.

They jump to the conclusion that if you deny the Holocaust then you're antisemitic, which is true in most cases.

Who,could deny the six million

>Good. Damn this fake news. The scary thing is that people think Google SHOULD entirely remove ANYTHING. I understand that it is clearly not the most relevant result, and as such the algorithm deserves to be adjusted. But google is smart not to promote content regulation.

>theyre removing search results, not websites, and since their aim as a company is to deliver correct information then it's perfectly within their standards to stop returning crap.

>No it isn't. Their aim is to index websites and advertise.

>Removing "garbage" is a verrrry slippery slope...who decides what is garbage and why is their opinion more important than anyone else's?

>oy vey they're disagreeing with me, better remind them:
>"Google isn't the government. Google also isn't the internet. They're a private company and can do what they want. If you don't like it, use another search engine."
Anyone who selectively states "It's a private comapny, go somewhere else" only when people disagree with them should have their foreskin removed. Oh....

>Google's business is in cataloguing the knowledge of the world.
>Holocaust denial is anti-knowledge. It is noise. It is a collection of bullshit, smears, emotional appeals, convolute fallacies and artless dodges.

I wish all of these people died. These people are perfectly okay with a precedent being set where Google removes what is considered to be "anti-knowledge".

This means that even researching the opposition is going to be difficult in the future. This means that if you want to research people you think is wrong, or controversial theories, the people who should be lined up and shot in the head have applauded Google's censorships to the point that it's just going to keep happening.

>you can't disagree with something if it's legal

The law is the law!
Stop talking about things you can't directly change, that's bad for business!

based Duterte

Read the filename of that image.

I don't agree with it.

>OP makes a post on reddit
>instantly screencaps and posts it on Sup Forums cause he is a tough guy

The fuck is wrong with you cucks? Reddit must go.

Damn.

Why does everyone hate Trump's daughter now? What has she ever done to you?

>Six million
Oy vey it's like a shoah. He forgot that it was actually 16 gajilllion

Why is it ok to hate on all races except for the jews?

>What has she ever done to you?

Clinton hasn't done anything to me, individually.

Woohoo! Guess I don't have to hate her, then!

Those were obvious jidf shills

>Why is it ok to hate on all races except for the jews?

Pretty sure these people are against racism in general.

I've actually never met a person who was only against those being anti-semitic, and had no problem with racism against blacks and hispanics. Never. Maybe they exist. But one usually comes with the other.

They're real people and I'm going to treat them as such, because they are influencing others and they are the voices Google listens to when they do shit like this. This is a problem. We can't just say, "Ignore them". We can't say that when they're causing a negative influence in the world around us.

I'm tired of this "silent majority" shit. Most of those people are cowards. They don't join the right most of the time when they protest or speak out, they only do it when presidential elections come about. I fucking hate that.

They'll realize their "education" was nothing but prussian serfdom designed to enslave them to israel. They'll realize how underdeveloped their perception of history is and start to hate those that perverted it.

all you need to do OP is read
>Culture or Critique
you'll understand why they flip out so easy over
>Muh 6 garzillion

Because literal mountains of evidence saying that it happened, duh.

Alright. Which one of you anti-semites did it?

abc7news.com/news/giant-menorah-stolen-from-park-in-san-francisco/1673928/

not a single argument in that entire post - impressive.

>tragedy
Get a load of this guy

Because 6 Quintillion jews died in it and they control the fucking media and pay politicians so of course it's blown out of proportion

Most people don't care or are afraid to talk about it thus they react violently because they think they'll be in trouble if they do

Because it's wrong and untrue.

lot of nazis found refuge in anglo lands and south america. This shit is product of them and their descendants.

To them it is a game, twisted fucks.

Lots of websites dedicated to the moon landings being faked, 9/11 being an inside job, Washington politicians being reptilians, and no censorship, but anyone who questions the official account of the holocaust deserves to be shut down immediately, really makes u think

this shit happened only 70 years ago
survivors still walk among us
way too many eye witness accounts, stories, footage, photos
the holocaust happened, and no one gives a fuck whether you believe it or not
its not your war
whatever went on between the nazis and the commies, is for them to reconcile
personally I'm glad you don't believe, you're not even supposed to know a war went on
the SS, gestapo, the NKVD, are things above your head and should not be in your vocabulary
don't worry about the holocaust son
some doors are meant to stay closed

>yes don't worry about it, just accept that it happened, some doors are meant to stay closed goy

Obi-Wa.....China, you're our only hope.

My ancestors killed the jews

>way too many eye witness accounts, stories, footage, photos
Show me.
>the holocaust happened
not an argument
>no one gives a fuck whether you believe it or not
>Google censoring 'holocaust denial' websites
>people being demonstrably outraged at 'holocaust denial'
>no one gives a fuck
>personally I'm glad you don't believe
>no one gives a fuck
>glad
>not giving a fuck
I'm not surprised you would make this unsupported assumption - I didn't say nor imply what I do or don't believe.
>the SS, gestapo, the NKVD, are things above your head and should not be in your vocabulary
>You're wrong because you're stupid.
lel
>some doors are meant to stay closed
Your entire post is nothing but gibberish.

My only argument is that should keep on denying it and preserve your prejudices
the realities of WW2 aren't any of your fucking business
>Show me
I fucking am, showed up didnt I?

it's wrong thinkgoy

>My only argument is that should keep on denying it and preserve your prejudices
>the realities of WW2 aren't any of your fucking business
>If you disagree with me, shut up.
Your argument is that if I argue for the negative, the argument doesn't concern me? lel that's not how arguments work.
>I fucking am, showed up didnt I?
No, you aren't.

>I'm going to appear as if I completely missed the point to make a shitty joke
Not even original

He sounds like he's straight out of an old Hong Kong action film.

>Your argument is that if I argue for the negative, the argument doesn't concern me? lel that's not how arguments work.
No
just a fancy way of telling you to eat a bag of dicks

>No, you aren't.
;)
I am aren't, I'm an imaginary hoax
a motherfucking hologram

Hi OP, is this you?
twitter.com/dxlj
soundcloud.com/dxlj

1. The Jews are the most powerful ethnic group in the world.
2. They've committed more atrocities than anybody else.
3. The goys are blind to the Jewish power structure.
4. The Holocaust is an extremely convenient narrative to elicit goyische sympathy for an "oppressed" group.
5. If the Holocaust is debunked, it will shine light on the Jewish power structure and "real history".
6. This will lead to a real Holocaust.

Because deep down we all know its propaganda and lies.

They told us the most retarded shit in school and you'd have to be an actual retard to believe any of it.

Sorry we upset you, we'll make sure to put trigger warnings before saying something mean you filthy like.

>just a fancy way of telling you to eat a bag of dicks
>being so emotionally fragile that you are offended by anyone who even questions the holocaust.
Why does this happen? This is what my post is asking. Why does the prospect of the Jews not being such victims or your education having been misleading or the media having lied to you, make you so butthurt? Is it because you relate to the benefits of acting like you're a victim, and so don't want that privilege taken from the Jews because your empathy for them? Is it because you've been indoctrinated by the media to hate all controversial views, lest your sense of security in your fantasy bubble be ruined? Or is it because you automatically assume investigation of the truth of the holocaust implies racism, and racism is bad? Why the fuck are you here, you stupid SJW non-thinking faggot fucking drone? Are you so insecure that you actually need to be in proximiity to people with whom you disagree just so you can keep telling yourself how wrong they are? Fuck off.
>I'm an imaginary hoax
You can be here and be wrong, idiot.

It is a psychological ego defense, when faced with evidence that shakes your core beliefs there are 3 primary reactions, Fight flight and surrender.

Lets use the holocaust denial pictures, say you was blue pilled and those pictures that show the original unshopped images are shown next to the holocaust 'proof'

Flight would create the denial response, you're in a sense running away from the evidence.

Surrender would create the pardoned state where you accept the evidence presented and justify it, someone might say "yeah well so what if the holocaust was fake, its a white lie, the jews deserve their special untouchable status due to all the grim poles in Europe" or something similar.

Fighting it would create the "red pilled state" where you accept the evidence presented and use it to fight the ignorance you once possessed.

No. That username is just 4 random letters I used to make a trolling account.

>so the masses get upset that someone says a tragedy didn't happen.

But why though?

>the realities of WW2 aren't any of your fucking business

> OY VEY GOYIM! YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO QUESTION THE AUTHENTICITY OF ANY SUPPOSED HISTORICAL EVENT IT AINT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS LEAVE IT TO US!

go back to lereddit jesus christ

>SJW non-thinking faggot
>insecure
>racism is bad
>media
>empathy
my personal favorite

I'm starting to like you like you user, you're more fun then a barrel of monkeys

Exactly. That lampshade claimed to be made of jew skin was complete bullshit. When it was tested it was found out that it was lamb skin.

Anyone who thinks Holocaust claims shouldn't be scrutinized and proven right or wrong based on science and evidence is a complete asshat.

This is the thing though, ANY historical event should allowed to be questioned and SHOULD be questioned

This is a big part about how people figure out new things in the first place.

That was supposed to be faggot-fucking drone, but I forgot the hyphen.

Because if you tell someone who believes it happened that it didn't they think that you are ignoring a terrible truth and that your views may hurt others or even their feelings because of that.

Unfortunately it's hard to get people to think entirely in logical terms without easing them into it.

>logical
>holocaust denial

This question destroys holocaust denial:

"If 6 millions jews weren't killed, then where are they (and their descendants) nowadays?"

Because there are numerous accounts from survivors that detail the horrors they faced in the concentration camps, plus many other stories. Unless it's a well though out, massive, looooonnnnngg-con, then it is accepted as true. To say it did not happen implies that all of those accounts are false and are somehow in cah-hoots with each other to fool the masses.

This guy never heard the phrase 'show, don't tell.'

>To say it did not happen implies that all of those accounts are false and are somehow in cah-hoots with each other to fool the masses.
Don't forget that they needed the help of Soviets, Brits, Americans, Nazis. And i don't think any of those groups had anything to win

Id imagine they compromise the 15 million supposed global jewish population.

>numerous accounts from survivors that detail the horrors they faced in the concentration camps, plus many other stories

Like this one? Yeah, there sure were a lot of made up ghosts that's for sure.

>even their feelings
lel oh no! Not their feelings!
>holocaust denial
This phrase is an implicit faulty syllogism; it implies a tautology. People in denial are only in denial if they're wrong; calling someone a "holocaust denier" is equivalent to saying "You're wrong because you're wrong." It's retarded sensationalism only used by people who accept whatever they're told by the majority - non-thinking people.
>"If 6 millions jews weren't killed, then where are they (and their descendants) nowadays?"
A question isn't an argument. If your implicit argument is something like "If 6 millions jews weren't killed, some of them and their descendants would be here, but they aren't, therefore the holocaust happened," the burden of proof would be on you. You would need to they and their descendants exist, at the very least.

Also the point of Holocaust denial is that the Nazis did not commit genocide. Not that jews died. Everyone accepts a lot of people died.

the question assumes it happened and there are 6 million dead you retard. Do you understand how logic works?

to show* they and their descendants exist

so you don't know where they are?

You are just taking stuff out of your ass?

>one person lied about holocaust
>therefore holocaust never happened
Holy fuck you are the beacon of logic, Jesus Christ!!!!!
Teach me sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>lel oh no! Not their feelings!
It's ironic seeing a denier talking about feelings, when their entire ideology is based on muh fee fees

>A question isn't an argument. If your implicit argument is something like "If 6 millions jews weren't killed, some of them and their descendants would be here, but they aren't, therefore the holocaust happened," the burden of proof would be on you. You would need to they and their descendants exist, at the very least.

But if holocaust never happened, then the 6 millions and their descendants should be here. Stop evading the question
Where are they?

So 6 millions jews died under the nazi custody, but the nazis dindu nuffin?

What are you trying to say?

>the question assumes it happened and there are 6 million dead you retard.
No, status quo assumes that. My question is assuming that holocaust never happened. So where are the jews nowadays?

>looooonnnnngg-con
The con would already be finished. It's not implausible the winners of a war would successfully propagandize the enemy as being so evil that they exterminated 6 million people when they didn't. You can't just comfortably pass it off as implausible or impossible because you feel like it. You have to show it, otherwise you are being irrational.

There are so many outrageous, easily disproved claims, just like that, it would make your head spin.

I hope you're still here because I find your post interesting, why do you assume that the only way someone could tell a false account of something that supposedley happened to them is because they are lying? Think about the immense propaganda surrounding the Holocaust, how could a supposed survivor of the camps deny it when everyone believes it? I've noticed many times in survivor interviews how they find ways to make their story fit. Not because they are lying, but because they want to seem accurate to the accepted history. When it should be the other way around.

A good example is a survivor video where she talks about going to the 'gas chamber' to be killed. But she is saved because in the gas chamber water comes out of the shower head instead of the deadly gas she was told about long after the fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial

There you go. Every single one of your arguments proven wrong. gg ez.

Conditioning.

No around 300,000 people probably died. The vast majority of which towards the end of the war when supply lines were destroyed from allied bombing, does that mean im blaming the allies? No because that's what you do in a war. Not every event can be blamed entirely on one thing.

No sane person can deny that 6 million Jews died to German hands.

That's like saying that leaving the niggers in the US is good for the country.

i've read them all. But they don't invalidate all the other testimonies. Your logic

>someone lied about holocaust
>therefore holocaust is fake

So where are the 5.7 millions, and why did no one found any of them?

> when supply lines were destroyed from allied bombing
What supply lines ? Why do the german citizens and ss camp guards around the camps where very well fed?

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION US, GOY

Most respected scholars don't even agree with the 6 million figure that you have suggested in this post. Holocaust denial, by legal definition in most countries, includes questioning the amount of Jew deaths, even though most scholars in countries without these laws have a lower figure.

Why is that?

I never said it was fake
>your logic

However, I don't believe for a second that the number of Jews that died was 6 gorillion.

Glad you saw it. Forgot to link to you.
>It's ironic seeing a denier talking about feelings, when their entire ideology is based on muh fee fees
I'm not a denier, you stupid fuck. I'm simply rational, and passing off the possibility that the holocaust didn't happen without logical reason is irrational. Thus, it is reasonable to assume you're the idiot whose 'ideology,' if you can even call such ill-conception an 'ideology,' is entirely from your emotions. Why are you so loyal to your indoctrination? I assume it has something to do with why you people get so butthurt when someone questions your indoctrinated 'knowledge.''
>Stop evading the question
I'm not 'evading' your question, you stupid fucking monkey. I explained to you that the burden of proof is on you to prove your argument - it is not my obligation to answer your fucking red herrings. If your point is that they're not here, fucking show it. I don't have to show you that they are in fact here, as I've made no claim. Resist your temptation to stupidly accuse me of 'evading' the question again, as I've throughly explain how that is false.

plebbitors are just insufferable, all their comments seem to be oozing passive-aggressive bitchiness even on neutral topics, in my caliphate browsing reddit would be an offense punishable by beheading

>Holocaust denial, by legal definition in most countries, includes questioning the amount of Jew deaths,

what if you said 10 million jews died

>Is it because it robs Jews of their victimhood?

/thread

Pretty much this. Can't play the eternal victim and entitle themselves to everything without this part of their narrative.

Why not? You have to have a reason. How many do you believe died.

>having and spending enough resources to systematically kill 6 million jews through slow and expensive methods while losing WW2
>logical

Are you just now realizing the origins of the 6 gorillion meme?

There are witnesses to the dreaded masturbation machines STILL alive. Seeing those boys get jerked untill they could be jerked no more..oh..vey

It's propaganda. 6 Million was a meme number (((they))) kept publishing in the papers long before WW2. I haven't found a source for an accurate count yet. There is so much disinformation about it all.

>believing everything on liberalpedia
What arguments?
>No sane person can deny that 6 million Jews died to German hands.
Why do you believe it's insane? Do you actually believe dissenting from the majority and mainstream media and education is inherently insane?
>So where are the 5.7 millions, and why did no one found any of them?
>What supply lines ? Why do the german citizens and ss camp guards around the camps where very well fed?
These are fine as honest, humble queries, but I sincerely hope you don't think you are arguing by asking these questions, or that if they can't be answered, it's because your opponent's wrong. Hmm, anyone remember the name of this fallacy? Is it a loaded question fallacy? Simply a red herring?

>What possible reason could there be to feel angry at someone just because they don't believe the holocaust happened?

Imagine that there was a great nigger holocaust in the USA right now, and 70 years later people deny that it happened, even though there is evidence of the things used for that holocaust and thousands have personal anecdotes of what happened. Some people would get very insulted and think the deniers have to be some crazy tin foil hat people that go on making weird theories and spread them,even when faced the fact of all the evidence given, just because the deniers found some coincidences from the past that make it seem it never happened.

We get offended and even think afrocentrist nigs think the great inventors and scientists in europe were black and some in Sup Forums if given a chance to eliminate all afrocentrist websites they would do it.

If the dinosaurs were not killed by an asteroid then how come they aren't in my house hanging out with me and my dad and making us pizza. Checkmate Nazi's.

you mixed up surrender and fight

b-but why would gorrilions of jews lie about mass murder
It just doesn't make sense go- I mean friend

The 6 million figure goes further back than the 1800s and has its roots in some religious prophecy.

I don't think any Holocaust "denier" will claim that there were no Jews killed in camps during WWII. The argument seems to be that the 6 million number as well as the methods of execution are not accurate. Hell, it used to be considered fact that Nazis used Jew fat to make soap, and that they would shrink the heads of Jews and keep them as trinkets, but that turned out to be propaganda. Holocaust "deniers" mainly seem to be "truthers" who are curious about what part of the story is fictional propaganda, such as the Jew lampshades, and which parts are factual. Unfortunately, even discussion of this topic is illegal in many countries.

Kek

Question everything, but the Holocaustâ„¢ ;-)

Would be hilarious to see Liberals start denying the Holocaust.

all the "death camps" were in soviet liberated areas

That fish gets bigger every time you tell that story, Rabbi.