Questions for Americans

Why are you guys always so fucking loud? Seriously, you overpower everything around you. We roll our eyes when a group of ye get on the bus.

>you overpower everything around you.

Thanks, pussy. Now go be a quiet little cuckboi in the corner while we make your women as loud as us

fpbp

I can't even hear my own fucking thoughts around ye lads.

>Questions for Niggers

ftfy

>America is a large country
>Lots of open space between you and your neighbor
>you have to yell if you want them to hear you
>get used to yelling
>start yelling while indoors

force of habit, breh.

Now go harass some britbongs for always drinking tea.

>irish
>has thoughts

kek, whatever paddy.

To be fair it's not hard to overpower the thoughts of an irishman

it's the niggers that have to talk over everyone else when they're shuckin' and jivin', they can't help themselves.

Potato nigger status
[ ] Told
[ ] Fucking Told
[X] No Country for Told Men

Excuse me?

Oh look, Europe's version of nationalism, anti-americanism.

Potato nigger.

Might be because they're a group of tourists? I'm assuming that much at least if you're seeing Americans traveling in groups on public transport, we prefer outlr own personal cars over here

looooooool fpbp

fucking this. It really is sad to see Europoors even try to compare themselves to us...

Because in our country, many people are hard of hearing so we have to boost our voice so they can hear.

They force us to do it. Even young people will force me to raise my voice at job interviews even though I know they can hear me.

Eventually they condition us to this. It's also part of talking with girls. Girls want us to have these strong loud "alpha" voices.

Ya it's annoying i'd rather just talk like a Euro.

We're not loud, it's just that you cucks are incapable of verbal communication unlike us Americans. The only way you potato niggers are able to communicate is if you lot are six bottles deep on your whiskey.

Aren't Americans just LARPing Europeans though?

>expecting america to give a flying fuck about the irish

What are you on about? They can't get off our cocks

If you have loud Trump supporters in Ireland then that's disturbing

You should kick them in the groin for having more pride in an American president than in your own politicians

An Irishman walks into a bar.

I'll be here all week, folks.

What? No, they're just incredibly loud tourists. Some of them in town the other day started singing and everyone around them was like "what the fuck?"
I was cringing and just had to briskly walk past them.

Irish-Americans are shit tier. Can't imagine a full blown leprechaun.

No, after a half century of cultural hegemony, Europeans are just LARP-ing Americans.

They're even trying to mimic our Mexican invasion with Muslims.

Ah briskly walking. If it were an Olympic event the Irish would win every time.

Is this b8? Europeans have absolutely no concept of personal space, they push you in lines crowd you on elevators, I've had Europeans lean over my chair that I am sitting in to yell at someone on the other side.