Prove evolution, dipshits. Literally over 100 years of study and zero evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent#Evidence_from_biogeography
youtube.com/watch?v=yf5ovSpS2GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evolution makes sense. Anyone who understands husbandry understands the mechanics. Because of that, any civilization that had domesticated animals knew god damned well what evolution was in a basic sense. Big woop.

The origin of life is much harder to nail down, than the mechanics of speciation. Origin of the universe being the big bang is certified horseshit, and is more useful as a astrological model, than a realistic depiction of the early days of the universe.

Evolution pretty clearly exists. Humans breed hundreds of different strains of dogs, cats, cattle, plants, etc. Even in the absence of human beings specifically breeding animals for traits, nature does the same thing, ensuring that those animals with traits that are useful to survive will live and breed and pass those traits on, and those with traits that don't help will die off and those traits will vanish.

Prove you're not an atheist trolling for (you)s dipshit. Literally over a 100 threads like this with no reply from OP.

Civilization can only occur with IQ's >~90

We are not all one race.

Africans lack the 6% Neanderthal DNA Western Europeans have. They are literally Human 1.0.

>Isn't smart enough to understand evolution
>Brags about it

Kill yourself

Darwin was Christian though

really? because evolution makes very little sense to me.

I am not saying that we don't evolve, of course we do, but natural selection is a shit explanation for evolution.

You put a white bird on a grey island, and three generations later the birds are grey. They became grey because it was good for them to be grey, not because non grey birds died out, there is no time for that

>not because non grey birds died out, there is no time for that
Rofl, what the fuck else could they have done besides die out
>They became grey because it was good for them to be grey
Rofl, yeah? How did they become grey? Did the birds pray to God to become grey?

Good to know there are stupid people outside of the US as well

This post lol

No wonder evolution makes no sense to you if that's what you think it is

I'm not a biologist so I can't tell you what the best evidence out there is for each and every issue you have with the theory of evolution, but I can tell you from a philosophical standpoint, natural selection makes perfect sense.

That which propagates itself most effectively will be the most likely to propagate. The important thing to understand is that there is no wrong way to achieve propagation. In some animals, there may be certain features that make that animal most likely to attract a mate. But within that same animal species, there could be opportunistic individuals who manage to mate anyway in spite of losing the battle of attracting a mate. In this way the species could be naturally selecting for males that don't attract mates the best

You can use the same reasoning to understand how any number of seemingly dysfunctional things could be naturally selected for. A species could have this terrible genetic disease that nevertheless stays in the gene pool for a long time because of something that makes carriers of the gene successful at reproducing

Basically evolution isn't about "perfecting" anything, there's no motivation or drive to it, it's just things that propagate will propagate, things that don't, dont

vestigial structures in the body is the only proof you need of evolution. Evolution just means change over time, it shouldn't be that hard for Christcucks to understand. Whales have pelvic bones, humans still have wisdom teeth, snakes have hind legs and limbs.

Dogs.

/thread.

You're right, it makes far more sense for a magic sky man to have just created everything and made it unchanging and nonadapting because a book written by goat-fuckers who thought disease was caused by magic spells says so

You're right.
Lmao, how come americans are always the most close-minded stupid retards?

I'll explain it to you all.
If the spaniard here thought about that by himself, then he's pretty smart. what he just said is something that was discovered very recently, something people have come to even call "neolamarckism" or "epigenetic Lamarckism".
Basically it's a proven fact that there are molecular changes in the DNA throughout someones life and they pass onto the children. These changes can and are triggered by the enviroment. Most of these are a result of DNA methylation.
So yes, it is entirely possible that a species dont need to die out to change their color, height, etc.

Still waiting for that reply OP.

That's a big stretch from what the spaniard said man

If you think evolution is incompatible with religion (you didn't directly make this claim but I assume this is what you're implying) then you haven't thought it through enough. The two together make a damn fine basis for ethnonationalism assuming you aren't just cherry picking scripture.

Natural selection does seem like one of those explanations that sound reasonable when you first hear them, but break down on closer examination. I'm going to go out on a limb and say for sure it is a bullshit hypothesis.

>/threading your own post

abo.

And i thought my education system was bad. Not understanding evolution is the "we wuz kangs" of white people.

If Hillary Clinton can evolve on her stance on gay marriage, than evolution is real.

Yeah, natural selection is fine and makes sense, but assuming that with enough time, mutations and naturally selected traits eventually created all the existing animals of today is bullshit.
Even the way we classify organisms is inconsistent.

You should read this user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
>homologous structures (same bones in arms shared between all tertrapods and lobed finned fish)
>vestigial structures (toes being fused to horse's legs, whales having undeveloped legs)
>transitional species en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
>hox genes performing same functions across species
>evolutionary throwbacks (humans being born with tails, birds having inactive genes for teeth, snakes being born with limbs)
>Genetic tree of life matches tree of life pieced together from fossils
>pharyngeal gill slits found in embryos of all chordates (even fully terrestrial ones)
>biogeography en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent#Evidence_from_biogeography

>""no evidence""

that being said, there's no reason to believe that evolution contradicts the bible
youtube.com/watch?v=yf5ovSpS2GU

I'm a Christian and I believe in evolution, and its the position of the Catholic Church that evolution and Christianity don't contradict.

Thats not evolution. Thats selective breeding, what in the wild would be called natural selection, where advantageous traits become dominant, usually in response to the environment.
Evolution is the spontaneous generation of new, advantageous genetic material not previously present in a life form. Its never been observed happening, it's never been recorded nor is it repeatable under lab conditions, all conditions necessary for something to be considered provable or fact.
Evolution is a theory full of holes that falls apart the more you look at it.

>Evolution is the spontaneous generation of new, advantageous genetic material not previously present in a life form.

No, evolution is both natural selection and random mutations, those mutations happen randomly because nature isn't perfect and enzymes don't always replicate perfectly. The mutations that are better suited reproduce more than the random mutations that are a burden.

It's not about creating new better material it's about material not being replicated perfectly and that variant being better or worse.

And what do you mean not observed, what do you think cancer is? And how would you like it to be replicated in a lab, we don't have the tech to fully engineer DNA so what would be sufficient proof to you?