Hey burgers, how does it feel to have your dick mutilated by your parents when you were a little kid...

Hey burgers, how does it feel to have your dick mutilated by your parents when you were a little kid? Will you also mutilate your son's dick?

Top dick mutilators:
1. Jews
2. Muslims
3. Americans
4. Africans
5. Australians

>the girls like mutilated dicks!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6axxuwljak
circumcision.org/harmswomen.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feels good

>be australian
>have a beautiful uncut

>Will you also mutilate your son's dick?

No I'm going to let the Rabbi do it

>b-but its clean!

Lmao Americans are retarded

Restoring and making good progress.

I'm getting the snip next month

How does it feel to be living in a country where niggers brag about vacationing at? They all go to portugal probably because people actually believe the bbc meme I bet.

tfw american and don't have a circumcised penis because my parents aren't retards

South Korea would be #3 on that list faggot.

It sucks but I'm restoring

>MFW American and uncut

Can that be done for real or are you just fucking your dick up?

I'm doing it too and I'm fairly far along, keep it up user its totally worth it, benefits are greater than you can imagine as youre starting out. Having your inner mucosa in constant contact with the glans is luxurious to say the least

>trannies have a mental disease, who in their right mind chop off their dick?

>proceeds to mutilate toddlers dicks

wouldn't it be faster to just have some ass skin attached to your dick?

what if semi-circumcised?

Pretty good. Uncut dicks look weird, like dog cock.

Why do so many western, 'christian' orientated countries do this? Me and my brothers are the only people I know who weren't circumcised.

Only degenerates sit around whining about how they could have "even more pleasure" from their dick. Mine is already annoying enough.

Many?

>I'm intact and so will my son be.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6axxuwljak

Based mother from Lithuania hates Jews.
Didn't want her sons to have jew-dicks.

>Hey burgers, how does it feel to have your dick mutilated by your parents when you were a little kid? Will you also mutilate your son's dick?

It feels good.

Yes i will.

It doesn't fuck it up I just stretch existing tissue

I am and oh god what little I have done has made fapping surreal. Not to mention I am getting my natural color back. It makes nofap untenable though.

No

It's great. My dick looks handsome and I lost longer in the sack. Win-win really.

Is it the same donkey dicked faggot Hernandez from Portugal that keeps shitposting about having an animal's genitals?

>uncircumcised
>watch a movie with my mother about jews when I was 10
>she says she should've had me and my brother circumcised

What process you using bruh?

I am not quite sure why you have such a condescending attitude about it.

obviously humanity goes on whether circumcised or not. so it isn't that big of a deal.

however I am against routine circumcision because the person could have a perfectly healthy penis but then complications can arise from circumcision.

and if there are complications, whose fault is it? the parents? i think so. i think obviously the doctors are at fault as well. but since the procedure is pointless in the first place, obviously the fault rests with the parents who, knowing the inherent risks with any medical procedure, went forward with it anyway.

This is weird to me most Australian men I know are uncut. It's not rare to be cut either. I frankly don't see the point of getting cut nor will my children be it just fucks up masterbation for em

Why is it always Portugal that makes these threads?

It must be the same poster

>he can't fap without lube
That sounds fucking awful desu

Same hernandez trying to justify donkey dick

TLC Tugger and method 2. Notable progress after just 2 months.

nope still got mine

>durr its clean and is healthy!!1!
That's not a good fucking reason, just wash it you fuckin neckbeards

also why do people care what my dick looks like so much?

Thats pretty straight

My mother made sure the doctors shoved those scissors up their own asses. Said "My babe is not a jew." apparently

LOL retards, if you aren't circumcised you literally can't masturbate.

That's cool, been looking at the TLC-X.

I'm going definitely grab the gold kit in January now and go buck wild.

How much skin did you start with?

>you can't far unless a Jew cuts a piece of your dick off
Leaf pls

I do solely manual and gained 1/4 inch in about 3 months is that good. I'm roughly a CI-4

Dicks evolved to be impossible to masturbate to so you seek out a mate, that's why uncut people need lube

How do I fap then

This isn't how it's most commonly done. The usual procedure is to pull the foreskin loose, then stretch it as far as possible, and then cut it with kind of special scissors.

Lube

I don't think you understand how foreskin works friend

>been looking at the TLC-X
Do it. It's worth it.

>How much did you start with?
Started off as CI-2 with an abnormal amount of slack on the back. Right now I'm roughly CI-3.

>be me
>be uncut
>get told by a faggot on Sup Forums that somehow I've been doing the impossible and jacking myself off for nearly a decade now.

Why do I even live?

Ever hear of gliding motion? That's where the penile skin and attached foreskin pulls smoothly back and forth over the shaft and gland of the penis. Gliding is usually associated purely with the the foreskin gliding over the gland during sex AND masturbation.
The foreskin is also self lubricating and supposedly most useful part in healing and maintaining the sensitivity of the gland.

Excellent! Thank you, will definitely get it now. Was worried about not having enough to get started.

My parents didn't jew my cock and I'm thankful for that

Feels bad. I think imposing such a body modification on a child who has no say in the matter should be outlawed, the only exception being actual medical complications as they arise, not prior. If people wish to do this to their dick, that is fine, but it should be a conscious decision of the individual when they come of age much like with piercings, tattoos, etc.

I'm a DTR guy myself and also the hyper restore direct air, a FRED stainless steel weight, orings and manual also in combo w the orings. I started out CI1 and am finally almost past "the hump" consistent standing coronal coverage cant be too far away now

>you will never know how having 20k nerve ending specialized for sexual pleasure feels like

kek
I honestly feel bad for the burgers

I can still see the scarring, 31 years later.

I will never have kids of my own... some fucking bitch would probably "change her mind" at the last minute and have my son mutilated

>white

Take your wife to Germany to give birth Circumcision is illegal. Or try to have a home birth you can make up excuses to ensure the boy won't be circumcised

>it's another pathetic turtleneck dick attempts to defend the presence of a useless, wrinkly, unappealing, smelly fold of skin.
you going to defend roastie vaginas as well? patheitic dogdicks

love it

Good job, keep tuggin'

I looked at the DTR and liked it, was gonna get it but got too busy. The TLC also has weights and dual tension too.

What's the air systems like? I know it's worked for some, but it just sounds strange to me.

Christ leafs are the new nips

>circumcision is illegal in a country full of mudslimes
What a weird world we live in.

if you are ok with Male Genital Mutilation

you should also be ok with Female Genital Mutilation

it's literally the same argument
>it's cleaner and looks better

how can circumcision supporters even think this is ok?

you LITERALLY support cutting baby genitals

how can you think it's moral?

female genital mutilation is a deliberate act to destroy the woman's ability to feel pleasure. circumcision is not even remotely the same. it is done to reduce the risk of std transfer, improve general cleanliness and improve sex life. why is that immoral?

It's strange. If you had kids I'd take the wife to a place where they don't circumcise. I'd also restore to basically drive home that the child will look like you since you look uncircumcised

You can get an insane stretch and it is very comfortable. Especially good for growing inner skin. DTR has an air kit too but it wont stay on as well for me as the HyperRestore.

Also, isn't an uncut baby's foreskin fused to the gland? Doesn't that damage the gland coming off?

Thanks, I may try the air system some day. Even if just for the experience.

Except it does none of those things, Circumcision harms both the male and female partner.

circumcision.org/harmswomen.htm

Koreans mutilate dicks too, even more than Americans.

>still believing that the main purpose of circumcision isnt to diminish pleasure by removing the most pleasurable part of the penis
>being this blue pilled

Even arch-Jew Maimonedes admitted the purpose was to reduce pleasure.

I know it hurts to admit we are missing out m8 but at least we can do something about it and restore

It feels great I would be in extreme pain otherwise

>People actually believe this

Normally I just brush Australian posts off as shitposting, but there's been a suspicious amount of pure retardation the last week or so from them.

disgusting crazy shit for people who are to stupid to wash their balls every 2 days.
really...i don't get it into my head...

Feels bad man, just holding out till 2019.

Won't do it to my son though. Learned from parents mistakes.

I will definitely have my sons dick cut. Why would I want him to suffer through life with a slimey, stinky, ugly, degenerate looking dog dick? Can you imagine all the sexual humiliation he will face when he comes of age. Girls will laugh at the site of his cock, and that's not a good thing for a young man developing his own self identity. If he's uncut he will be laughed at until he becomes a sexually suppressed permavirgin sperglord autist who disguises his own self loathing through 'alpha male' posts about his uncut dog dick. I do not want that for my kid. I do not want him to become a permavirgin faggot.
Saged, hidden

I think the problem in the US is that a long generation of people tried to make claims ti would benefit some health issues growing up, because its the US of course it probably got entangled in big interests.

The situation we have now is that the entire health dep in the US would have to CLAIM that they have been mutilating young boys for 100, geez guys sorry.

Their reputation would not be the same for some fucking time.

However a lot of courageous people in the US have been fighting against it slowly, by educating the parents.

>foreskin is self lubricating

explain

It is you stupid fucking burger

You do know the clit is not just the little nub at the top? They can still feel pleasure its just harder to masturbate; same purpose with male genital mutilation. Sure its a little bit more extreme to remove the clit but the whole dickhead and part under it gets dry and much less sensitive from this mutilation. Would you remove your eyelids just to avoid getting eyelid cancer some time in your life?
Americans are incredibly cucked by this religious tradition. Also to say its cleaner to have youre dickhead exposed to your underwear at all times, the foreskin in protective from nasty shit you dumbo

they copied everything American after the war, and I imagine that included circumcision.

I don't use my dick enough to care.

Pretty good, makes me feel even more American.

Love being superior to Europeans, like every American in existence.

>sweat is now 'lubrication'
fucking lmao. i guess my armpits are self-lubricating too. oh and smegma is also 'lube'

> even more than Americans.
This part
Explain this part

>The situation we have now is that the entire health dep in the US would have to CLAIM that they have been mutilating young boys for 100, geez guys sorry.
Honestly at this point they could just admit it was wrong, reverse their position, and allocate funding to stem cell regeneration as a form of reparations without too much trouble. Unfortunately Jewish (and increasingly Muslim) influence prevents this because then their barbaric ritual would likely be banned.

>He thinks precum is sweat.

circumcision rates are gradually declining in America and we also have many immigrants from Latin American cultures where circumcision is less common

awful
I'm not

How would you know, you don't have one. You do have a fuck ugly scar and a dry shrivelled up bellend.

> t. A FUCKING LEAF.

Quads confirm

You being cut makes you on the same level of inherent foreskin-expertise as a woman.

At the end of the day its not a really big deal, the loss of sensibility actually is not that over the top, unless you start getting trouble getting to climax because of anti depressants and what not.

Its nothing fucking like cutting off the clitoris, now that is vile and evil.

>thrusting your penis inside a vagina only to feel your glans slide against your own dick sleeve
>dickcheeses will defend this
lmaoing at you anteaters.
>muh superior and more natural sexual function
cos heaps of women pleasure themselves with dildos with a turtleneck attached right? fuck off dogdicks

actually, my mistake, women have more expertise since they actually touch them.

pip pip cheerio brit, if it wasnt for us burgers you'd be speaking german right now

Dildo industry is run by Jews.

Not an argument

>He thinks that the glans never touches the vaginal walls
>He thinks cut glans have much in the way of sensation

On the inside you twit.

The foreskin has a mucosa which is in layman terms a mucous membrane. Just like inside your mouth, nose, eyelids, and anus. Not to mention the auxiliary provided through the urethra known as precum.

>burgers, Australians and leafs try to defend chopping off baby dick parts

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP