Why does nobody do anything about the state of fucking Ganghes?

Why doesn't anyone drain this fucking shit and get rid of all the corpses and feces from it maybe that's how we can stop Indians from turning into fucking ayy lmaos. Why does the indian government not do anything about it?

Without the monsoons, India is almost a desert. Thus, the perennial rivers that flows throughout the year like Ganga, Yamuna, Brahmaputra and Sindhu (Indus) are given a high importance in the culture.

"Indians have traditionally celebrated all the rivers. Rising from a river valley civilization, it was but natural to celebrate the rivers this way. Given that a river water is a running one, it was typically the cleanest alternative that the ancient people got. You can see Hindus celebrating rivers as holy, across India.

Ganga gets the highest attention, because it passes through the center of the densest plains in India. These plains formed the core of the Indian civilization with Ganga at the center and thus Ganga got a bigger reputation." --Pajeet Shitinstreet

There's more fecal bacteria in the ganges than just about anywhere else. There are also potent bacteriophages (anti-bacterial bacteria) that are being considered for antibiotic use as they can be very specific with what they target and don't generally target human cells.

tl;dr
>To them its like regulating air or sunlight
>All that shit is letting bacteria thrive, some of it may be new antibiotics

Prenatal exposure to some viruses is well... Highly mutagenic.

Most of this would stop if they could only poo in the loo

Is he mid-transformation?

Meiosis

I'd pay to watch them fight each other.

Why don't they just drive a giant boat with a net behind it and scoop all that trash into the Indian Ocean?

one is an accomplished neuro surgeon, the other likes to drink and gamble.
one uses the loo, the other a sidewalk.
its team ranjeep
coming to a dancehall near you

Starring Rob Schneider!

>one uses the loo, the other a sidewalk

top kek

if they fap, they both cum?

asking the important questions

of course, if only one eats I think that both feel 'full' or who makes the effort to take a shit? do they turn each other cleaning their ass?

Shit is interesting

Yeah I wonder who controls the body anyway, they both at once? What if one doesn't want to do a thing the other wants to do? Can he block his mind?

Fuck the gangis river.

I want to know how they shit.

How would the babby turn out if they impregnated these girl?

lul, imagine if they hate each other, shit's fucked, one wants to go to church while the other wants to bang hookers.

unit 731 and nazis would have made that happen.

I always wondered why if the river is so sacred to them they shit and dump trash and corpses in it.

Because Indians are filthy as fuck and like that shit (quite literally)

Those kids seem pretty happy, what's the problem?
Well one of them seems happy, the other has a santa hat over his face so I'm not sure.

how challenging would it be for them both to achieve orgasm?

You gotta be fuckin' kidding.

Don't care, will get double bj anyway

Wouldn't Nazis exterminate them for being abnormal?

Yes yes thats cool and everything but they really start to mutate so there isn't really another option...when everyone who shits in there grabs a corpse when they drain that thing it should only need a months or so and they have crystal clear water there...then you need some securitys who break their fingers until they learn to shit in a toilet and burn their death without eating them and they will be fine with some ibuprofen like normal people.

why exterminate it when you can experiment with it? then you can exterminate it :)

I used to live in India when I was a kid and i will never forget how beautiful the country it's self was. I remeber there being this water call about 70/80 feet high and a walkway that went over it. This was near a small town in the middle of the woods so the trash was only collected about once or twice a month. So the townsfolk decided to just dump all their rubbish and shit over the side of this waterfall. And right at the bottom you could see a huge pile of rotting shit. The country is amazing, but the people are discusting scum.

>b-but muh Hinduism

Hinduism is an amazing religion but most of the people here are uneducated and uncivilized and do all kinds of nigger tier shit in the name of religion.

>why doesn't the government do anything
Because the people refuse to change and improve their lifestyle. They will complain about not having loos in their villages but refuse to use them when the government builds them.
There are tons of scary issues that plague my country but things are slowly changing for the better as the new generation is becoming more aware.

Corruption, lots and lots of corruption. What you gotta get is that while the government in India isn't oppressive, they're corrupt and don't give a fuck. They're pretty much of a group of people just jerking each other off and making shekels and can't into management.

t. pajeet

How great would it have been if Alex Jones has these two pop out during the youngturks meltdown at the RNC

>Slaughter by the River of Souls. The River of Souls. The very name strikes fear into the hearts of men. Nothing that drinks of this water survives.

>The Lazarus Concordance erected one of the Energy Totems on its banks, and the people of the Lost Land quickly learned that its mysterious energy could purify the water of the River of Souls.
>On the very shores of the deadly river, a mighty city sprang forth. Where once there was but death, life flourished.

>The Dinosoid vanguard has swept through the beautiful city of Araissi as its campaign of terror rages on. Araissi was once home to a formidable army, but decades of peace and prosperity saw little need for a large military presence, and its military forces grew weak.

>Your mission objectives are as follows: Destroy two Soul Gates. Legions of the undead have begun pouring through these gates into Araissi. You must find and destroy all of the Soul Gates before the undead can escape into the city. Destroy the three Sisters of Despair. Locate the Energy Totem and defend it at all costs."

underrated and accurate post

Ogre magi's wife

>tfw fusion doesn't work the way you want it to

>tfw doctor gives you a pill filled with Hindoo poo

>Two girls, one taco.

They look happier than your typical liberal faggot desu senpai

kek

>maybe that's how we can stop Indians from turning into fucking ayy lmaos.

You clearly don't understand Hinduism. They want nothing more then to give birth to a mutant abomination which will subsequently be declared the avatar of one of their pantheon of freakshow Gods at which point they can sit on their asses the rest of their life as chumps bring them offerings to their mutant offspring.

Birthing a freak is the Indian equivalent of winning the lottery.

really blasts my brain

>holy river
>shit, bloated corpses, a childs spinal column float by

>TFW no giant blue 4-armed Desi gore qt to sew babyhand skirts for while she beheads your friends and loots their family treasury

You don't understand, they think these kids are the avatars of gods, it's basically the Church of Healing

Fear the Old Poo

Shit, that actually made me feel when she hugs her stuffed dog