Is it worth it to live in a cool, hip city like LA or NYC? Or are they Jew cities?

Is it worth it to live in a cool, hip city like LA or NYC? Or are they Jew cities?

costs a lot, crime is high, quality of life is poor
why would it be?

nobody actually lives in new york, people live just outside of it in nice towns and take a train in there for the nightlife and to do shopping.

No goyim allowed in glorious Jew cities.

Can't speak for NY but california as a whole isnt worth living in. Lived in California all my life and I'm trying to get the fuck out

Ask yourself first how many hours per day you plan to lose in car, then you will find a city for you.

Only urban retards voted for Hillary. Rural and suburban people all voted for Trump.

Now obviously this doesn't prove that living in cities causes brain damage, but the correlation is certainly noteworthy.

No, everyone's too busy being a faggot to be cool.

Holy shit you too? Been a terrible impact on my life...Man fuck this place ;_;

We need a day of the rake equivalent for cuckifornia, it deserves so badly

Dude leave. I visited it this week, second time here, family reasons. It's so fucking unAmerican, so liberal, barely anybody speaks proper English. It has every cultural identity, so it has no history of its own.

If you are autistic and find it hard to make friends where you are, you will have the same problem everywhere else.

Norcal, away from the coast. It's better than anywhere else in this shithole. Stay out of wine country and Humboldt, though

ITT: Flyover states talk shit about two of the three best states as if they were relevant

Are you rich? Yes or no. That is your answer. Those places suck unless you got money or a strong bond there.

This basically. Living in the city is awful. I'm in the country now, and it's a thousand times better

t. used to live in NYC,

I never said I was autistic

Most good paying jobs are in cities

Can confirm, make 45-50 an hour in NYC. But I'm freelance and work from home a lot, so trying to take that work to a diff location while retaining the same pay so I can live more bigly

This, but recently, theres been a slight change in the air. Wouldnt surprise me if 10-20 years down the road shit gets super gentrified. Already happening in Washington Heights by the GWB

No everyone is just a fuckin Jew and only cares about themselves.

Are you rich? Do your parents live in a house near these cities? If you answered "no" to both of these questions then it's not worth it for you since you'll be working all the time just to afford basic necessities like rent and won't have any time/energy to experience the "cool, hip" side.

>Most good paying jobs are in cities
Yeah but you dont live the good life by paying jew prices for closet sized apartments. You can get decent shit 20 minutes away in jersey for rent that would cost quintuple that amount in the city.

>Do your parents live in a house near these cities? If

My parents live near the beach, an hour from NYC

But I'm in LA

I can only speak as a socalfag but stay away from LA and the coast. The farther inland you go, the better it is.

Menifee is nice, it used to be a trucker town a few years ago but they started adding stuff and it's close enough to both San Diego and Los Angeles.

Shit, id much rather live out in the sticks. Hell, if you travel to southern states everything is cheaper. Just look on real estate websites. Take Alabama (inb5 dueling banjos and incest memes) a 2000+sq ft 4 bedroom home on a couple acres of land will run $100k or less, or if you rent a similar house, $450 a month...

You cant find any homes with land in California anymore, if you found one like i described it'd be close to half a million smackaroos. Rent would be in the thousands a month.