I notice a lot of different countries on this boars and know everyone speaks English obviously

I notice a lot of different countries on this boars and know everyone speaks English obviously.

For non leafs, burgers, brits, aussies etc; how early did you get taught English and how does your country do it? Was it free will or schooling? Discuss

Got english lessons from age 11 to 18 but already knew it before it was taught at school.

The number 1 reason i mastered english so quickly was because of subbed tv shows.

Nowadays they dub all kids shows, such a shame.

I've been to the Philippines, everyone in Manila spoke English. They're taught English at a young age because it's well understood that if they want to be successful in life they need to speak the international language.

For a bump I would like to address that there's French Canadians that do not know English

French are cowards and rapey.

I'm B1-B2 in english. :/

Most colombians dont speak it.

Especially the French Canadians though, literally the worst species

Aside from the easy parts, how was the learning process? Was it ever difficult to pick up on?

Nigger what are you doing on Sup Forums and Sup Forums of all places kek

used to live in the U.S. Sempai.

Why'd you move lad?

A child learns languages extremely fast.

Find something a child likes to do, add a foreign language to it and boom new language mastered in less than 5 years.

In my case it were tv shows and video games.

Do note though that going from dutch >>> english is one of the easier learning paths you can take because we share a lot of sentence structures and words.

Intwresting, specifically for you what was that thing you did?

I just lived there when I was young, father's job. I've been around elsewhere, and I'm back here. Also, don't want to spic up white countries further, I unironically believe the "you have to go back meme".

I just lived there when I was young, father's job. I've been around elsewhere, and I'm back here. Also, don't want to spic up white countries further, I unironically believe the "you have to go back" meme.

I meant what genre

Damn hard life. It depends what you believe in though if u really think it makes a difference.

Genre?

For tv it was american cartoon network and some precursor of nickelodeon i can't remember.

For video games?

Online gaming helped incredibly, just being able to chat with other english speaking people improved my own english atleast tenfold.

I moved here from Mexico having a young age. Father committed some criminal activity, was deported. I speak a little OK English, still learning.

CHI

Meh, it's going. The economy is meh, but otherwise it's comfy. Can't complain too much

I've learned in school English and French, after I've learn Spanish and Italian, plus of course Romanian. I think native English speakers are the laziest in the world, since they don't bother to lean a new language, because they assume everybody speak English.

Here in pooland English is a compulsory subject for all students till high school. There are also a fuckton of English medium school where spoken and written English emphasized upon a great deal. Most of students here can speak broken if not decent English.

Also, in India, knowing how to speak English is considered a status symbol and anyone who can't speak or understand English is considered a pleb by the modern society.

True about that. I don't bother learning anything else because English is the most widely known language now

So are you considered a non pajeet?

No creo que hablas 5 idiomas en verdad capuyo. Estoy seguro que ni siquiera puedes entender todo lo que te estoy diciendo, y no creo que hablas gavacho tampoco. Si lo hablas, pruebalo y dime una frase en gavacho marricon de gitano .

Most of the middle-upper middle class is quite civilized and can be considered non Pajeet but I understand that means nothing here on Sup Forums.

Really the ones responsible for all the poo in loo memes are the niggers who live in small towns and villages. They are extremely narrow minded and orthodox and refuse to change their ways. Thankfully this generation is atleast somehwat aware.