Let's talk about Islam. The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news

Let's talk about Islam. The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news.

Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world? It was the religion practiced by Adam and Eve, and it's the religion that was practiced by Abraham, Moses, the virgin Mary and even Jesus.

Did you know that not all Muslims are Arab, or speak Arabic?? There are Muslims of every race on Earth. Muslim peoples speak every language, but particularly Persian, Turkish, Malay, Indonesian, Urdu, Hindi, Thai, Spanish, German, Swedish, and of course English. :)

Did you know that Allah loves you and wants you to be close to Him?

Did you know that halal meat are not only healthier, but taste better too?

Did you know that Muhammad was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?

Did you know that performing salat daily has proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?

Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike say Judaism?

Did you know that Islam is the only religion on Earth that still encourages proper family values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V0piloFXbfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Civil war =you and your family burns!
Keep hiding behind liberals SJW n race traitors they are just fuel for the fire too

Islam will save the White man and West, inshallah.

It is impossible to read this book and no be impressed.

>Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world?

>islam is oldest
>gets the bible totally wrong in the Koran

The compiled bible had been around like 300 years by the time of Mohammed, there's no excuse he got much of it totally wrong.

>trust my guys Christ never was crucified and he had kids and like his mother was actually more important and like he's totes a muslim :D

It's as fucking bad as Mormonism. Violent fucking mormonism.

It's basically Judaism for brown people.

>Let's talk about Islam. The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news.

350 years under islam, didn't like it, fuck off, stay in a fucking desert

very nice try to wash brain us, now tell me why all islamic country's are biggest problem on earth?

Stopped reading right there. Enjoy 300+ more posts of ridicule, Taqiyya Boy.

Islam is just some pedo faggot who thought an angel came to him and told him hes a prophet.

kys

Did you know that you're full of shit? Is this what they teach you?

I didn't know that! I do however know that islam is a cancer that destroys liberty and retards the advancement of science and technology.

>REAL

Did you know op is faggot? I sure do.

>Taqiyya
Where is this in Quran?

"If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, to escape his enemies, no blame falls him on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe" [16:106]

"Let not the believers take disbelievers for their guardians in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying." [3:28]

You are weaving falsehood.

>Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world
Did you know there is a thing called google and people can debunk your bullshit claims in 0.47 seconds?

>Did you know that halal meat are not only healthier, but taste better too?
Don't try and force other people to eat a certain way, or they'll go Allahu Akbar on you.

Did you know that Muhammad was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?
Even if true, that doesn't prove Allah is real now, does it? Ie. it doesn't prove Muhammad had any supernatural powers.

>Did you know that performing salat daily has proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?
So does performing yoga, what's your point?

>Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike say Judaism?
OY VEY

>real Islam

>Using (((Google)))

>Did you know that Muhammad was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?
Mohammed was so wise he ate pure poison and only noticed after it was killing him when it tasted like rancid ass.

why do you prohibit squids from eating but allow red meat (except pork),
the squid meat is pretty dietery, while red meat - don't,
this detail doesn't match to "islam is healthy religion" meme

why alcohol is haram, but smoking - is not (but only makruh)?
while smoking is proven to be more harmful than cinsuming alco,
this dsen't match with "islam is healthy religion" meme again

why raping a 10-12 y.o. girl is considered pedo in islam, but having sex wit married 10 y.o. loli - is not

why in the hell human should abandon dogs as their pet? why in islam dog is considered unclean animal?
they are nice and proven to be useful to search for drugs and to lead the blind people

how in the hell three stones would be a better solution than paper in the task of arse wiping?

why "accept our word or die!" and "if you don't - pay ridiculous tax (up to 300%)" is considered as the greater good humanity can experience?

if islam is so good, how come all muslim countries are undeveloped shitholes, and those considered developed are just a country-sized gas stations, and doesn't produce/invent literally anithing?

>why raping a 10-12 y.o. girl is considered pedo in islam, but having sex wit married 10 y.o. loli - is not
"Muslims who calculate 'Ayesha's age based on details of her sister Asma's age, about whom more is known, as well as on details of the Hijra (the Prophet's migration from Mecca to Madina), maintain that she was over thirteen and perhaps between seventeen and nineteen when she got married. "

Barlas, Asma (2012). "Believing Women" in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretations of the Qur'an.

"...we can conclude that Aisha was much older than what she claimed and narrated in some hadith... and she was 17 or 19 years old when she got engaged and she would be 20 or 22 when she had sex."

Tarikh Sahih Islam, Muhammad Niknam Arabshahi & volume 1 page 197

>why in the hell human should abandon dogs as their pet? why in islam dog is considered unclean animal?
It is interesting to know that dogs are mentioned in the Quran 5 times, not just once, 7:176, 18:18, 18:22 (three times). NO WHERE does God call the dogs dirty animals or give any indication that they should be avoided or treated the way many Muslims think they should. Actually the story of the people of the cave, in Sura 18, gives the indication. that we should appreciate.

Alright, go to the library grandma.

>"Muslims who calculate 'Ayesha's age based on details of her sister Asma's age, about whom more is known, as well as on details of the Hijra (the Prophet's migration from Mecca to Madina), maintain that she was over thirteen and perhaps between seventeen
>and nineteen when she got married. "

but hadiths says that Aisha was ~9 y.o. and didn't reached the puberty:

/Aisha said: «the messenger of Allah married me when i was six, and i moved to his home when i turned nine»/ - Sahih Muslim 8:3310

acording to Abu Daud 2:2116 Mohammad had sex with Aisha when she turned 9 years old, same stated in Sahih al-Bukhari 5:58:236 and Sahih al-Bukhari 7:62:64

again: why sleeping with ~10 y.o. lolis isn't considered pedo in islam,
and how in the hell this is not degenerate?

>>Did you know that halal meat are not only healthier, but taste better too

Bible got it wrong, Jesus was never crucified, it was Judas.
Romanised kikes go and please go.

If you take a shit that is 1 meter long without cutting it off i am also impressed and that exactly is the problem

>[citations needed]

the post.

Good goyum, removing the muslim menace for your best friend in the region

>but hadiths says that Aisha was ~9 y.o
Hadith have been somewhat corrupted, even Bukhari. This verse is inaccurate and contradicts secondary sources.

>The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news.

>Let's talk about Islam. The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news.
>Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world? It was the religion practiced by Adam and Eve, and it's the religion that was practiced by Abraham, Moses, the virgin Mary and even Jesus.
>Did you know that not all Muslims are Arab, or speak Arabic?? There are Muslims of every race on Earth. Muslim peoples speak every language, but particularly Persian, Turkish, Malay, Indonesian, Urdu, Hindi, Thai, Spanish, German, Swedish, and of course English. :)
>Did you know that Allah loves you and wants you to be close to Him?
>Did you know that halal meat are not only healthier, but taste better too?
>Did you know that Muhammad was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?
>Did you know that performing salat daily has proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?
>Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike say Judaism?
>Did you know that Islam is the only religion on Earth that still encourages proper family values?
lol

Sure it did.
>t. anonymous person with invalidated claim
You do realize the burden of proof is on you? Until then it's just opinion.

Non-factual argumentfags pls go

> NO WHERE does God call the dogs dirty animals

then why dog's slabber and wet dog fur is considered heavy najasa and should be washed 7 times with water and soil?

Islam was created by a random sandnigger to make him rich and famous, and also to justify killing people he didn't like and marrying nine year olds.

Only fabricated hadiths contradict the Quran.

In 5:4 God tells us that it is okay to eat what the trained dogs catch (dogs are used in hunting). Now if the dog is an animal which causes contamination by mere touch, would God tell us it is perfectly okay to eat what the dog catches with his mouth (let alone just touch the dog)?

I've read it, it reads like the ramblings of a illeterate schizo. The Bible is written much better. Read Ecclesiastes, that is obviously the work of a perfect God.

>Austria
You're supposed to be the good Germany, faggots!

kek he's praying to Santa hat.

>If a hadith contradicts the Quran, it's fabricated no matter what

>>but hadiths says that Aisha was ~9 y.o
>Hadith have been somewhat corrupted, even Bukhari.

here is more hadiths that directly or indirectly states the same:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5:58:234
Sahih Muslim 8:3311
Sunan Abu Daud 41:4915

or it's corrupted and non-sahih for silly kuffar when it doesn't fit your agenda?

i repeat my question: why such degeneracy as pedophilia is accaptable in islam?

>Religion
Go sell crazy some place else.
We're all stacked up here!

>Muslims who calvulated

I don't trust Muslim math western scholars and pooinloos say he was a pedophile

>Only fabricated hadiths contradict the Quran.

then why all sheiks give their flock the same advice to wash your hands/legs/body/dishes/clothes if it touches wet dog fur or it' spittle?

Did you know that you belong in a glassed desert?

God I fucking hate you

FUCK THESE MUDSHIT FAGGOTS!

If quran is so perfect why is it open to so many misinterpretations?

Why are you here OP?

checked

>>Muslims who calvulated

>I don't trust Muslim math western scholars and pooinloos say he was a pedophile

the first followers of Mohammad state about hundred times that he had a loli wife,
the muslim holy books is pretty islamophobic itself

Based on the plummeting fertility rates even in the Arab world and Indonesia, Islam may be on its way out except for the housebroken mainstream stuff. Wahhabism/Salafism being the last dying gasp
youtu.be/V0piloFXbfY

I agree that islam is a plagiarized rip off of judaism. But it is not the same.

Inshallah my fellow Al-Innsbruck brother

>tfw adam and eve worshiped a meteorite and believed in pedophilia

OP do you know that you can abandon your barbaric nestorian heresy right now and live a peaceful life?

Fuck off sandniggers

Did you know Islam supports the murder of infidels. Did you know the doctrine if Taqiyya permits a Muslim to lie and deceive, even swearing off Islam publicly, if it allows them to better commit Jihad?

I hate this lie so much we can't remove you scum from the face of the earth soon enough.

Islam is written out of order so you end up reading references to events with no idea that it's talking about.

The Hadith is deeply corrupted.

>The Hadith is deeply corrupted.

it's Sahih,
and this means that it's 100% reliable

you just got rekt

Where is the Taqiyya?

"Whoso disbelieveth in Allah after his belief - save him who is forced thereto and whose heart is still content with the Faith - but whoso findeth ease in disbelief: On them is wrath from Allah. Theirs will be an awful doom." [16:106]

"Let not the believers take disbelievers for their guardians in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying." [3:28]

>it's Sahih,
>and this means that it's 100% reliable

Then you do not understand Hadith.

you just got rekt, saracene

admit that your barbaric cult is degenerate and go back to where you came from

>Islam is the oldest religion in the world?

Wow that really took my noggin for ajoggin

He didn't describe what Taqiyya was. How do you know it's supposed to come from the Quran?

How did you know?

(twice)

you have no power here, saracen.

>He didn't describe what Taqiyya was
He did: 'muslim doctrine to lie and deceive.'

This is nonsense.

You are an idiot, Islam was founded by Mohammed the prophet and he was a jew, so with jews you lose

Austria YES

Allah is worse than Moloch.

This a Kek board so GTFO.

join twitter and fight islam, we need to win elections in europe!
hashtags to follow
#AFD #PVV #MARINE2017 #BANISLAM #mUSLIMREGISTRY #Infidel #tcot #m5s

dumping memes

POST TWITTER HANDLE FOR FOLLOW

>Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world? It was the religion practiced by Adam and Eve, and it's the religion that was practiced by Abraham, Moses, the virgin Mary and even Jesus.

wtf I love islam now

The koran isn't written chronologically that's why it seems like some parts abrogate others. It's written according to the size of the paragraphs so that it's easier to memorize.

"Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world?"

>The koran isn't written chronologically
Yes. What is you point?

I explained that to them why what they said was true. It's confusing as shit because it doesn't flow like other books.
I explained that to them because you did a shit job of it.

Halal meat is based but everything else about islam is shit

Also

>no true scotsman

Wrong. Angry Muhammad got angry after being kicked out from his merchant job and decided to frankenstein a religion out of the popular fads of the time i order to hoodwink retarded locals and form a militia capable of taking back his original spot.

>t. literally world civilization 101/102

That Bait