Why Ukraine is so poor, even if you compare them to Belarus?

Why Ukraine is so poor, even if you compare them to Belarus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnA6hTRsG-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suppose it's hard not being a real country.

'Oberig'

Ukraine's mens' youth association. Sounds erotic.

Are they having a chicken butchering + Doom 2 LAN party? Because that sounds rad as fuck.

go to hell, I have the first post best post

Why Africa is so poor?

why not, you do your work then you play cs

Is this a common scene in the Ukraine? Clean 50 chickens then play some Half Life DM?

because of niggers, but ukrainians, poles, russians and belarussians are not that - genetically - far away. And yet they are much poorer than rest of us

Ukraine girls are supa hot yo

Yeah you're right.

I can tell one of the maps is DM_Assault.

Germans are getting Ahmeds
Poles are getting Ukrainian qts
ain't bad

Ukrainians have different type of mentality. Ukraine always was agrarian country, and was industrialised only in early 20 century. That probably the case.
Belorussians lost their national identity, I would not count them.

Kek

Half the country is turkrape cossack as well, that doesn't help.

I thought LS Models was shut down by the order of the health inspector?

White Russian men is keeping them down

Meanwhile in Russia. Fucking bear in the yard of a peasant.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnA6hTRsG-U

You're not one to talk Polska. Ukrainian is just as much of a shithole as Poland but at least they're not as cucked to make Jesus Christ the King of their country.

everytime i see this i kek

Schlomo, kill yourself

I would say communism, lack of investment, and lack of capitalists to build factories and raise the wealth. But these people aren't as capitalist minded and more rural minded.

America also has it's dumb fat peasants that go to walmart then argue about reality tv but they benefit from the wealth that the capitalists have given them.

is that how they prepare dinner over there?

ok

considerable radioactive fallout

This is Ukraine's finest export. She must have grown up near Chernobyl to develop that degree of sweater meat.

Look at that thousand-cock stare. Harcore, man. Fucking hardcore...

Ukraine has the best gold farmers I know this because I work exclusively buying items from one for Path of Exile, he gives me deep discounts 50% lower then any website, and never bullshits me. All the Chinese farmers I use to buy from are always full of bullshit saying they have stuff in stock when they don't and can take up to a week to deliver you shit. Ukraine golf farmers are number 1 in my book.

>Why Ukraine is so poor, even if you compare them to Belarus?
They had similar kleptokracy to russian 90s, it was milder, but it never properly ended AFAIK.

Ukie in the United States, we actually have a big community here of not only Ukrainians but Russians and Poles. Yet we all get along, in fact I'm married to beautiful polish women that I met at church.

I was born in west Ukraine, my parents moved here when I was 5.

Besides having an uncle and a couple cousins that still live there my family has mostly left Ukraine.

We're all successful here since we don't have to deal with corruption, Ukraine is a corrupted shithole. People lost everything in the 90's combined with instability from constant powershift it no wounder the country is struggling.

Ukraine needs a strong leader much like Russia, the people need some sort of goal of assurance.

that is so not hygienic..

wonder if they all got struck down by salmonella.

it ended in russia?

You can see the male DNAs in her now.

Burger world knowledge is always a hoot.

It got replaced by an autocracy. Putin isn't perfect but he's done a decent job for the country. Could be better, could be much worse. Given that he started from anarcho-capitalist state robbed blind by oligarchs because of idiotic government, I think he done quite quite well.

Main question for me is who inherit: 1)Kremlin 2)Putin's fortune

Another fine Ukrainian export. Also must be a Chernobyl resident...

Checked and wrecked.