Sure been a lot of shilling for him lately

>nice clock OP

He made cool clock.

Nice AK ya got there.

Left couldn't defend his actions any longer

Hes on the run

Cool cock Ahmed

christ. he scammed them liberals good.

He's insufficient cunt. He just wanted to learn how to make a bomb with using a clock timer.

Didn't his dad take him to Qatar? Did they come back?

Cube is such a shit printer

Fighting for ISIS.

He became a muslim suitcase clock maker.

kek look at all that white guilt on the table.

cool clock Ahmed

I hope someone robbed him.

He's hiding his face

He's being groomed to run for president around late 2030, early 2040. You think I'm joking, but he's already got a team from the repressive left keepimg him from the spotlight.

They think that when minority voters will strongly outnumber white voters, is their time for the first openly muslim president of the United States.

I know this because my mom works for a PR firm that his parents had contacted and briefly worked with his family until people from the DNC took over.

I'm not larping, but you can call me a larping faggot, if you want, I don't care.

tragically nigmed was killed by a thermobaric bomb dropped on his ISIS platoon by Ivan the Putinist

They got tired of living in a strict Muslim country. They wanted to collect their millions of dollars in lawsuit against the school.

sweet fanfic jewmed

You know what you have to do. Get close to him and sabotage

He's not in the US last I heard. His dad has always tried to be in politics annd a political leader, but failed several times in his country. His dad believes his son has a shot in the US, and he used my mom's company she worked for, for his own PR and after all this shit went down, he switched to his son. He plans on getting political when he returns for college here in the states. He wants to go to Columbia in NY or Yale. That's when you'll start seeing his name reappear for trivial political bullshit. I know the colleges because that's what his parents were concerned with when he was working with my mom's pr firm.

They wanted him to get into politics as a kid, but we're talked out of it because of the backlash that shortly followed. Then some firm that works closely with the DNC took over and they moved.

Was the clock episode a planned thing all along?

that's fucking subtle

I hope he takes another shit on Texas

Fkn keknow, just noticed

I don't know. I doubt they would ever admit it to anyone if it was. It feels like it was, but they wouldn't tell anyone and no firm would ever suggest doing something like that.

>literally my dad works for nintendo tier

Like it matters nobody will give a fuck about him by the time he is old enough to run for anything.

If this is whats going on than his family is retarded for wasting their time with this. If Trump isnt able to shift course to make this impossible there will be a Muslim elected before this kid even gets a shot. And than nobody will care about some token Muslim.

Very true, saying what I know. It's sorta obscure now, so if I were lying I would like to think I could come up with a better lie than something about clock boy.

After they went with the DNC's preferred pr firm, that's when he almost immediately got invited to the white house and all those intern promos at Facebook, etc... The DNC has a pretty good web of PR with lots of corporate back scratching, so the move to the other company was a no brainer from the families perspective.

Just watch. He's going to Columbia or Yale and will be heavily involved in politics in 10-15 years. Screen cap this, he will be running for office in the future.