We need to protect people from the government so lets create a government that will protect the people from the...

>we need to protect people from the government so lets create a government that will protect the people from the government that we just created

Why were the founding fathers so stupid?

DUDE LOLBERTARIANS LMAO

OP is a cock sucking faggot. He probabily has a dick in his mouth and ass right now.

You're not representing u.s too well there buddy.

CHRIST C U C K S BTFO

That's one small step for the green square. One giant leap for green square

I'm fine with women's reproductive rights. I'm not fine with paying for them.

>liberals think the left is as united as they are

fuck off cuck not everyone on the right hates gays and wants abortion illegal

I almost got upset until I saw the flag. Merry Boxing Day ya cunt

What do you think the point of constitutionalism is, you fucking troglodyte?

Also, the founding fathers were far more educated than you can ever dream to be, you dingofucker.

the founding fathers thought that sperm contained little humans ready made before sex

being educated is not the same as being right

/rant

Whats hypocritical about it?

source?

>540775▶
>File: 1481156980645.jpg (93 KB, 899x603)
> (OP)
>CHRIST C U C K S BTFO

that atheist is fat and needs to lose weight

I feel as though sodomy should be punishible by death and abortion should be outlawed for whites. The negro tribes should be repatriated to west Africa. Abortion is a bandaid solution to a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.

/r/atheism proves again to be the cringiest thing in existance"

The federal government was designed and implemented for the sole purpose of defending the natural rights of its people. That is the purpose a government should serve, anything else is unnecessary bureaucracy and should be eliminated.

To pay credit where it's due, the muzzie is at operational level in terms of loadout, nades ready to go, mags in the tactical vest. However that telescope is going to do sweet fuck all if one of that muzzie's fellow brothers decide to use an AK47 of tolerance against the athiest, whereas being armed is much more preferable.