How do we get the alt-right into Congress?

How do we get the alt-right into Congress?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4jWXFaZ18
youtube.com/watch?v=HUWLCXPTfBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this

BTW I didn't "DISAVOW" Spencer when he did that. It's useful to agitate and push the Overton Window to the Right to make other people seem reasonable by comparison and to get the society used to edgier narratives.

That said, any politician that runs needs to have no strings attached to those guys, NPI, AmRen etc.

Keep spreading alt-right ideology to the retarded masses. Make them think it's the cool new thing and that they will be socially ostracized for not being a part of it. Produce propaganda that will instill that idea into their minds and you will see the Alt Right exponentially growing in power in the coming years.

Basically just shill it harder then the left shills their shit.

I'd prefer if the alt-right remained the bullshit vanguard that I've heard it described as, so if Spencer is thought of as eccentric and not ever candidate material it would be in our best interests. I'm winning everywhere with this shit lately and I feel it has momentum, I might even dust off the ole facebook and get fashy.

Basically, Spencer has to completely discredit himself as being representative and instead just a monkey jester (a la Sharpton) or he has to only ever do some shitty podcast. I, personally, would prefer a new face for the mobilization of the alt-right in the US. A real shame, as I truly admire him.

Already tainted with the gayass roman salute being broadcasted all the msm. Don't even think about it. The mission has been accomplished.

Agree with everything including
>A real shame, as I truly admire him.

He needs to find out
>What is the best thing that can be done?
>What role do I have in accomplishing that?

To that end,IMP he needs to step back from a leadership position, NPI should be rebranded and put under new leadership, and he should just be employed to be 'edgier than center' doing university debates and such.

We have enough kikes in congress you fuckin retard

Is there a for people to reach out to one another on a local level? Even just consolidating as one voting block and engaging in local government can cause some serious waves.

>edgier than center university debates

Absolutely. A viable Hitchler.

Out of curiosity, who or what do you think the Alt-Right is?

I understand if you want to call them edgy do-nothing LARPing faggots or whatnot, but they purged themselves from (((our allies))) very well.

This.

The edgelords on here shit on Civic Nationalism but it is the only form of Nationalism *currently* feesible in this climate.

They can talk about "the day of the rope" and not compromising all they want in the comfort and security of knowing that this movement will never occur in real life but stick solely to notorious internet boards. So whats the point if you know it will never gain widespread appeal and traction?

With civic nationalism at least it is doable, at least it doesnt have to be confined to edgy internet boards. Kek, call them cucks but at least they're being practical and pragmatic and can actually effect change, unlike the edgleords who have this absolutist 0 compromise ideology that is quite impossible with the current demographic.

How do you redpill someone?
You ease them into it first, you dont just scream RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES.The same with nationalism.

Civic Nationalists I consider to be pragmatic realists who actually want to make changes irl, the autistic "day of the rope" lot who shit on them, I consider wild fantasists and idealogues whos ideology will never get beyond internet boards in any mainstream country, which deep down i think they know. Perhaps they take comfort from that.

>reading this thread as a liberal

my suspicions have been confirmed

>daily stormer is alt right
Kys

it was civic nationalism that took over the "conservatives" in the west, and turned them into cucks

That may have been so in the beggining but it certainly is not the case now. Cuckservatives dont have the passion or loyalty to their nation state but only to the ruling and elite classes and big businesses that fund their campaings - who hint hint have a vested interest in immigration for the cheap labour

Shill for richard spencer/matthew heimbach/other as hard as humanly possible

WRONG. KEKservatives are globalists

>How do we get the alt-right into Congress?

When we learn to bang-a-rang.

Doesn't mean that Spencer is not doing good. He is not trying to be a mainstream political figure, simply to normalize these things and move the overton window in the right direction.

>edgelords

That they are. We've all been them. Two options are recruit them or neuter them. With the return of tradwife, they'll all go back to being sucked and sleepy. The betas will return to their basements and be the autist geniuses they are and I can finally have a decent gpu for under 300$.

>day of the rope

Never going to happen (wouldn't want it, frankly) but fuck it, let them sing songs - it's dey culture.

>Hitchler
Oh that's good.
Well in the US people could try to pull a 'free-state project' in Wyoming or Montana, but we're individualistic and atomized, so it's like pushing rope or herding crocs.

As for regular outreach, they're starting to do something me and my buds proposed years ago and what men used to do:

getting together in groups, meeting up, sharing connections.

>e.g. 1
Goylers
The deal with these guys is they walk in packs, go to the gym together, dress sharply, and eat/discuss at steakhouses once a month or so. They show their faces, have a height and fitness requirement, don't sperg out, but don't shy away from saying who they are if asked.

>e.g. 2
Pool Parties
They don't have to be as edgy as this one, some others were fancy hotel/steakhouse outings, but it's generally organized private gatherings. Think Fight Club, fighting optional.

>e.g. 3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch
Taverns/Beerhalls/Bars have always been places for men to gather and talk. Cops have their cop bars. Firefighters have their firefighter bars. We can have our own.

>e.g. 4
Political Clubs and Secret Societies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin
Self-explanatory

With me and my buds, it's more relaxed. I know some guys in city, state, and federal law enforcement that are on "our side" and others in the military.

start at the state level first

Just wait, in four years you will have some seriously hardcore dudes in congress that play by Plan A. Thank your SJW buddies for making this possible :,)

The Spencer sphere and the TRS sphere agree
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4jWXFaZ18

The Red Ice sphere also agrees
youtube.com/watch?v=HUWLCXPTfBk

>We wrap up with thoughts on strengthening the Alt Right political ideology.

There is and was infighting, but the main Alt-Right outlets recognize themselves and each other as Alt-Right
Btw, I don't think we should push 'pure' civic nationalism, but either ethnonationalism in disguise, or some hybrid.

e.g.
>Extra vetting for people from the Islamic world
>Meritocratic immigration that just so happens to focus on Whites and possibly Asians
>Tax breaks, grants, appropriations, services, and infra projects for Midwestern farmers and rust belt types that just so happen to subsidize their kids/future voters
>Using the EEC to ensure possible 'racist' MSM outlets are diverse enough or they face fines

1) Gas the jews
2) Burn jew corpses
3) Build a wall of the ashes
4) Continue steady winning

>men used to do

Very true. It's sad how uncomfortable I feel when I need to have prolonged social interaction (dinner...), knowing that eventually my opinion may have me exiled. Women can be tricky.

Has anyone thought about coopting some SJW movements and pushing a conceded pro-immigration stances that would be better suited to our efforts? For this we need to bury "people of colour" in 2017. Never repeat it from here on out.

by acknowledging that the alt right inst a real thing

just stick with the "not-alt right" mantra

By realizing that the Alt-right is a boogeyman and not an actual group at all

>by acknowledging that the alt right isn't a real thing

I'm not so sure. The alt-right is a great name and speaks to the competence of Spencer for this stuff (kike confirmed?), such a shame. It's out of his hands. Decide who takes it and becomes the lukewarm political commentator that pushes the "kids in danger, women feeling unsafe, our values, our culture".

So, what policies would they implement?
I think the The Hert-cellar act should be repealed. Only European immigration

See So dozens of podcasts, hundreds of podcasters and bloggers, and tens of thousands of listeners and readers calling themselves Alt-Right don't exist?
Your noggin is a workin' just fine.
>It's sad how uncomfortable I feel when I need to have prolonged social interaction
I used to be this way until I was forced into male situations
>Camping/rowing with my cousin
>Working at a sleepaway camp
>Working for a carnival, living in a roving trailer park
>Working construction
>Working in warehouses
>Starting my own side hustles with guys I learned to trust here and there

>knowing that eventually my opinion may have me exiled.
It's all in that balance, goy :^)

>Women can be tricky.
Ever take a girlfriend from liberal hipster to racist jokes in 6 months? It's an amazing feeling.

To a certain degree we do, Chuck Johnson knows a congressman who's kid listens to Fash The Nation and they both listen to it together as father and son. I just know that there's republicans in congress who want to come out and fight for whites.

>So, what policies would they implement?
Pic related as sort of a rough frame
>I think the The Hert-cellar act should be repealed.
Absolutely agree; that should be number 1. Speaking of, there will be some >#RepealHartCeller"
agitation during Inaguration Day I'm trying to meme, and getting a lawfag to put a repeal bill into writing to send to each senator's office.

>Only European immigration
Might be a harder sell than 'meritocratic and vetted immigration', that the State Dept will oversee and pursuant violations the Justice Dept will enforce

kill niggers, libtards and feminists.

>Hert-cellar act
As much as I would love that, I don't think you could justify excluding kebab tainted zones, without major limitations on who is getting through. For the most part, I believe my country's best plan of action is to maintain friendly relations with the US, as any good European will, while also keeping our head down while the cuck politicians suck pistols in the country house bathrooms and servicemen start dying. The EU is dying, Europe will be reborn. Then we can have open borders between our countries without jeopardizing your soil with undesirables.

What about opening that up to some bullshit kids' choice thing where they pick from a list of (approved) countries?

Closer look at immigration policies in pic related

If you were to ask me in general
>Domestic energy policy
Full nuclearization of the energy grid through breeder reactors
>Domestic tax policy
Lower rates overall, tax breaks for farmers, IRS audits of money laundering "ethnic" "churches" and "community centers"

Possibly repealing the finance payroll tax exemption.

>Domestic spending
Life extension, nuclear energy, STEM research, space exploration, GITS transhumanism (I'm an optimistic fedora, sue me).

>SS Medicare
The GOP needs to realize they are effectively bribes to keep old people out of the workforce, and that leeching outgroups combined with subsidizing bad lifestyle choices disproportionately put pressure on the system.

>Foreign policy

>Stop support for 'moderate rebels' immediately
>NATO gets into temporary partnership with the Russo bloc

>NATO's Sunni allies and Russia's Shia allies pressured to take off weight from factional crises in Africa and the Mideast

If the UK, EU, Turkey, KSA, Iran, the US, and Russia were to work out a plenary agreement for
1. Repatriation, incentivized if need be.
2. Population transfers,
3. Self-determined governments and borders
4. Political strongmen
5. Economic sustainability of the new regions
6. Education efforts there (e.g. Farsi education for Shia expats)
and
7. A eugenics/birth control/ tax disincentive for children there

we could probably roll back the work of Qutb, Khomeni, Hezbollah, Hamas, AQ, AN, ISIS, the cold war proxy conflicts, and the borders drawn up by the French and British

The Sunnis would stay with the Sunnis, the Shias with the Shias, the Kurds with the Kurds, the misc snowflakes in their own SARs.

I wouldn't cuck our Eastern European allies though.

>Economic
Not much of an 'end da fed' money crank anymore, but their balance sheet needs to be audited to all fuck.

Heheh been trying to think about who this was and narrowed it down to about a dozen guys.

>As much as I would love that, I don't think you could justify excluding kebab tainted zones,

Yeah, as much as Australia tried to have meritocratic immigration, they still got Hindus and Muslims and their relatively high birthrates. At this point, I think
>Meritocratic immigration
>"Extra vetting"
and
>Incentivizing White family growth on the sly

>What about opening that up to some bullshit kids' choice thing where they pick from a list of (approved) countries?

Oi like the way you think, but it seems that might be too spicy for the American People to digest atm.
>Foreign policy cont.

>Trump dispatches some "private security advisers" to Germany as part of an "international relations initiative" consisting of old colleagues of Bill Bratton, Daryl Gates, and Gregore Sambor, to kick the German and French police into fucking shape while teaching them about "creative/proactive policing"

>support Israel as a safe and free colony for the Jews
The carrot
> )))unrelated agents((( make give Jews in Europe uncomfortable enough to want to move there
The stick

I agree with the cartoon.

The blowback would be extreme in terms of population transfers.
I don't know the specifics of how to go about this peacefully. But it would be best for each broadly categorized race to have their own land due to the advantages of racial homogeneity (different breeding rates leading one race to dominate).

So, where do we put the mixed people? Say a man is 90% west African, 10% Northern European, he would go to Africa.
But, if a man is 35% West African, 35% Northern European, 30% Arab.
Which population would he be transferred to?

'Preciate it, user. Found it off doublechinchan, though.

>make Germany great again

Fantastic and would perhaps be welcome before the end of the year.

>support Israel

Agreed

>while triggering schizophrenia in prone Marxbergs

Easy. Spencer did well with this too. Has never conceded an inch on the holocaust sacred cow and always establishes a sensible tone which never ceases to draw out the inquirer as pushing a narrative or promoting an emotional response.

>35% West African, 35% Northern European, 30% Arab

Easy too. 35% Ghana, 35% Sweden, 30% KSA.

Nah but seriously, perhaps the ethnic line would work in the receiving countries, but the deporting countries would have to run on culture, always culture, never not culture.

>So, where do we put the mixed people?
I don't propose deporting and pop transfering those that (unfortunately) are alrady citizens of their host nations, but deported and repatriated migrants, illegal immigrants, visa overstays, valid refugees and displaced people in general.

So Syrians to Syria, Somalians to Somalia. United militaries would be employed to keep order. Slowly, SARs would form (e.g. Rojava, Kosovo, Tibet) and become protected Sunni, Shia, and Kurd ethnic zones.

>The blowback would be extreme in terms of population transfers

"Voluntary" transfers can take place over a decade or so, like the Arab/Jew transfers, Turk/Armenian one, the Hindu/Muslim one and the Kosovo/Serbia one. The nations of the world would probably have to spend a lot of money on education, shelter, food, etc to resituate these people as peacefully as possible, and local leaders may be tapped to facilitate the process.

Iran's borders may be expanded, Houthis repatriated with incentives, and the KSA may expand into what remains of Sunni Yemen for example.

> But it would be best for each broadly categorized race to have their own land due to the advantages of racial homogeneity

My general focus is on
>1. Bringing people back to their nations of origin
>2. Autonomy for Shias, Sunni, Kurd, and misc zones
>3. Strong men to keep the new borders in line

What are your thoughts?

the alt-right are cucks and kike subverts, but worst of all, they are Normies.

The only seats they need are hooked up in Mike Pence's basement.

>the alt-right are cucks and kike subverts, but worst of all, they are Normies.

Ja, gut, das ist nur, wie, Ihre Meinung, Kumpel

>The only seats they need are hooked up in Mike Pence's basement.

Oh fuck, LOLIRL.

This is the most logical first step as they are not citizens, they need to leave and not crater our economy. They would have to leave soon before they have children, this would be another hurdle. This can be pushed from a mere economic standpoint, among others, like the poison skittle analogy.

But the fact that USA, the melting pot, will eventually become Brazil as the demographics shift, they simply outbreed whites in our welfare state. So, this solution is not a long term one for the whites becoming a minority situation.

It will take more education of the public to reduce blowback. Biology can no longer be shrouded with fear of being less of a special snowflake. You are who you are, deal with it. If you want to keep the white gene pool pure, there are things that need to be done. Nature doesn't care about us, the most adaptable will survive.

That is a step in the right direction. Continuing an ever-decreasing amount of aid and support would be prudent, too. If we could publicly push this as an unfortunate and necessary measure of self-preservation to galvanize a somewhat tribalist notion in normies.

A great way to push biological reality is physical education. which can always use reform. That's a no ky needed situation if we need to promote core education. This could help with the white population along with tax incentives. I don't know what you can really do about the nog welfare situation, I mean, niggers would starve. This doesn't look good. The thing is they are actually a liability to anything they are applied to and never truly an asset. Perhaps promoting adult education programs in customer services, with a subsidized wage. Jesus fn christ the hoops we must jump through.