Nu/pol/ would literally and not figuratively, also unironically defend this because of daddy Drumpf

nu/pol/ would literally and not figuratively, also unironically defend this because of daddy Drumpf

When did you guys realize that you've been co-opted

But I've always supported Israel

Palestine doesn't exist

If they want to live in peace they either accept the hand they're dealt in a 2 state solution or they can go to Jordan, Lebanon or Egypt (Except they can't, because those countries won't take them, because Palestinians are human garbage, even by Arab standards)

Israel isn't a UN member

They aren't being given an option for a 2 state solution. Every time they try to talk about it Israel shuts them down. Arabs are just racist.

Yes they are, you are factually straight out incorrect. The whole existence of Israel is ratified by the UN, they became member in May 11th 1949

dude they could settle the whole dune coon middle east for all i care
>2016
>giving a shit about sandniggers

>They aren't being given an option for a 2 state solution.
false
> Every time they try to talk about it Israel shuts them down.
bullshit

It's literally the exact opposite. They've been offered 2 state numerous times and every single time Palestinians shit the bed and threw the offer back in Israel's face and then chimped out

I literally don't care what israel does

in fact I want israel to be a nice successful country so more jews feel like they can return home

Explain why destroying arab scum is wrong.
>protip, you can't

But they aren't straight out slaughtering them. Israel is just gonna keep occupying the Palestinian territory, enforce perpetual apartheid since Palestinians are living in occupied land, but have no civic rights & duty as Israeli citizens since Israel wants to maintain that they're majority Jewish state.

What this does is enflame a lot of other Muslims in solidarity to become terrorist, and with more terrorism around the world Israel gonna rake more money because their defense industries and they gonna rake more foreign aid from the US, while Europe is getting Allahuakbard' every months.

Who fucking cares what they do over there. Not sure why we should give a flying fuck what a bunch of mudslimes with dirt and sand as toilet paper do.

I doubt they'd want to live in a desert.
False. Every time a country like France tries to start something the Israelis reject it. A day before the election Netanyahu himself said there will never be a Palestinian state if elected.

sounds like Israel is asking for war

Go back to cleaning toilets, you're much better at that

What led to the Six Day War in 1967? That's when they annexed the territories completely inhabited by Palistinians like the West Bank and Gaza, right? So what happened in those 20 years between?

Muh ad hominem trying to derail real talk. Babby american brain can't take real argument eh?

I defend it because I've been pro-Israel for about a decade.

Israel is building on Israeli land for Israeli citizens and Arabs are butt hurt because they were so stupid that they attacked Israel and LOST that land.

It seems like this very resolution is putting globalist jews and zionist jews completely against each other. Obama couldn't have handed Trump a better gift desu

I never hated Israel. In fact I think Israel should rule the middle east since Jews are better than Muslims.

That being said, Bolshevik Jews in Western countries are the worst kind of cancer and should have been gassed.

>False. Every time a country like France tries to start something the Israelis reject it. A day before the election Netanyahu himself said there will never be a Palestinian state if elected.
Deny history all day, but it doesn't change the 2000 Camp David Summit or any other attempt at a peaceful resolution by Israel.

Every single time, Israel proposes plans to settle the issue of statehood between the two, including two-state solutions. Every single time, Palestine rejects it and refuses to propose an alternative. Every single time, Palestine refuses to acknowledge Israel even exists as anything other than an occupying force, as in the entirety of Israel, and sends suicide bombers.

No amount of burying your head in the sand will change easily verifiable facts.

The worst kind of liar is he who lies about what is in plain sight.

Fuck Palestine.

I will because when Iran drops the bomb on israel the inevitable Israeli Samson option will reduce the Mid East to cinders

He said that after the absolute failed attempt at diplomacy giving gaza and The sinai up.

Israel gives up land and Hamas just moves the missiles closer.

Israel gave up on peace a long time ago, now they just want to feel safe, so they let Natinyahu do what ever he wants because they know he has their back

who would wanna live there? those places look like slav bloc shit

I support militant ethno states. Therefore I must support Israel.

Also >defying UN
What the fuck are they gonna do? Express "deep concern" again?

Trump couldn't just give a finger to Israel. It would fuck up a lot of his support in the higher-up areas. He proclaims to support israel, but he's playing 4-D chess here. You'll see.

Why doesn't schlomo invest in condo development instead of building those ramshackle shit house settlements?

The mental gymnastics are just sad really

Palestine doesn't exist

all these kike defenders. JIDF still opperating I guess.

>JIDF still opperating I guess.
More like they co-opted and did some mind op with the more gullible anons

the settlers aren't your average schlomo, they're very nearly arabs themselves

It's because Palestine wants the 1960s borders back which is honestly ludicrous.
Entire cities and neighborhoods have been created in areas that Palestine wants back.

>Sup Forumstards unironically defending Israel and the Jews
Trump was a mistake.

I thnk part of the issue is we have Cernovich/Milo/Gavin indoctrinated Trump loyalists from the_donald and worse among us.

>semites fighting over sand
I don't care

you realize hitler was in favor of a jewish state right

before the war broke out he was shipping jews off to palestine

now it could be argued that he was just doing that to undermine the british who he knew would be a major adversary, but still

he didn't believe that jews were inherently evil, but that their lack of a state of their own corrupted them

LoL

You don't get it.

This will piss off the mudniggers

This will get Jews killed

I am happy

Build Jew build

God will it!!

>Schlomo

Good, let them establish it without my tax dollars

literally the only correct opinion

fuck off, jidf. i'm not in favor of a kike state who commits an act of war by slaughtering our soldiers aboard the uss liberty and refuse to even acknowledge it. i'm not in favor of a kike state who uses mossad to help orchestrate 9/11. israel is the ultimate enemy of the usa. you're either with the usa or with the usa. if you're both then you're a fucking traitor

>indonesia

Nice muzzie shithole you've got there. What does it feel like to know that you are nothing more than a muslim colony, and that the founders of your death cult (arabs) do not respect you or even consider you to be human beings?
I find it particularly amusing that you are commenting on the fate of Arab muslims, who do not care about you, and would not shed a single tear if your worthless garbage dump sunk into the ocean and disappeared along with your entire population.
The again, nobody in the world would care if such a thing were to happen. Such a populous country being so incredibly irrelevant is a spectacular feat of incompetence.
There is truly nothing more pathetic than race of subservient slaves, who toil away for the cause of Arab nationalism, despite not having a drop of Arab blood themselves.
You are an example of everything 'not to do', if you want to be successful as a nation. Enjoy your Sharia law and tropical diseases, you miserable jungle mudshit.

>you're either with the usa or with the usa. if you're both then you're a fucking traitor

bringing the heat

>It's Ludacris that a People want their nation back that was stolen in an aggressive war that was a planned and executed land grab as openly admitted as such by the commander's who lead this aggressive war

>waah waah divert the topic, bring up flags while it has nothing to do with the conversations

I thought you guys want to be beyond identity politics. Also that's rich coming from fellow jungle mudshit and HIV ridden ladyboy infested degenerate country

People here mostly supported Trump hoping he would shake things up.

Well

>things
>shaken up

Pick two.

There you go.

All you The_Donald ledditfags need to GTFO this board.
Fuck Israel. Let Palestine have their shitty strip of desert. Why are we giving Israel billions every year? What war did Israel fight along side us to make them our "greatest ally"?
They are parasites.

Kikes belong in Madagascar. That was the original plan.

>Actually used the word Drumpf
>Thinks anyone will believe him when he says he isnt nu/pol/

no borders

israel join eu when?

>someone called our dear leader names
Behead those who insult Trump!

nu/pol/ everyone...

Anyone people that is not able and willing to defend their country does not deserve it.

Palestinians would rather move to Europe than stay and fight.

I'd rather all the jews go to Israel and learn nationhood. Instead of being tribal parasites living off of all the other nations.

I hate Kikes and Arabs.

If they could do that, it would be fucking great. Unfortunately, the problem throughout history is that they do not do that, and probably won't in the near future.

See But they aren't doing that. The settlements is to accomodate orthodox jews who on average had like 6 children. The diaspora jews who migrate back to Israel are overwhelmingly lower middle class and ultra orthodox.

You think if you're a reform globalist Jew with a lot of power in USA or Sweden why would you want to move to a middle of a desert

The settlement sustain perpetual war and terrorism, while Israel receives foreign aid and do very little. Where was USA's "greatest ally in the middle east" during the Iraq war? Nope, Israel was a no show

You're right, Everyone here who doesn't seethingly hate the Jews, Zionists, Israelis and globalists all in one swing is nu/pol/, and it's fucking disgusting. I had no other choice than to make sure Trump won, but I absolutely and 100% am against his love and appreciation for Israel and the Jews.

Sup Forums sure as hell isn't one person but it sure as shit is a hivemind of easily swayed fucktards. I miss the good old days of /new/ where The Kike was enemy number one and we called out JIDF and pro israeli think tanks, somewhat similar to what happened with CTR. Those days are long gone, and these poor fools are thinking there is a "difference between Zionism and globalism".

Get out of my country heeb, and go to Israel so Pakistan can lob a couple nukes at you when they send them to India too.

Are you a Jew on vacation in Thailand to fuck little boys? Stick it to the Christians by fucking prostitutes and kids on Christmas, good one Goldstein.