Islam is empirically worse and more dangerous than Christianity ever could be

Why? Because it is unpredictable and lacks a coherent vision of morality. Christian teaching is highly varied by denomination, but it is guided by a sense that Jesus preached a coherent way of life. Certain tenets were laid down or preserved, and overall a sense of morality based on underlying principles can be derived and synthesized with secular values.

Islam on the other hand...

>In Islam, there is no “natural” sense of morality or justice that transcends the specific examples and injunctions outlined in the Quran and the Sunnah. Because Muhammad is considered Allah’s final prophet and the Quran the eternal, unalterable words of Allah himself, there is also no evolving morality that permits the modification or integration of Islamic morality with that from other sources. The entire Islamic moral universe devolves solely from the life and teachings of Muhammad.

Nigger

>AYO WHITE BOI YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP? LOOKS LIKE AHM GON HAVE TO PUNISH YOU

Deus Vult.

How are you posting here?

islam is for non cuckolds only, this is why libtards like you hate it. You like it when your women cuckold you and you like it when people treat you like dirt. these are the only reasons you would believe christianity over islam.

hmm right or because of what i said. nice incoherent strawman. mark of a double digit iq tb.h

what you said was that you like jesus' teachings. teaching you to 'turn the other cheek" for jamal every night and "forgive" jamal for fucking your wife. it's a cuckold religion.

I don't think you know a lot about Christian morality actually. I'm also fairly positive you don't have any interest in learning about it in good faith.

The point I'm making is that Muslims can think shooting someone is (hypothetically) immoral but think beheading them is OK because Mehmet didn't shoot people but he did behead them.

Did you want to talk about that or continue arguing about a version of Christianity that exists in your head alone?

>omg we shouldn't behead jamal he a good boy he dindu nuffin

cuck.

This is a lot of $5 words for nothing.

Islam does have a clear sense of morality and that's the problem, they need to have a less harsh view.

You're failing to grasp why that view is harsh though. It's not because of a rigid view of morality. It's because anything that their prophet did is moral. There's no larger meaning that can be applied beyond whatever those faggots do in the desert.

>marrying a 6yo is OK because PBUH did it
>beheading your enemies is OK because PBUH did it
This is in addition to the fact that the Quran was so contradictory that its writer had to deliberately insert a clause to cover its incoherence.

The death penalty is perfectly valid. My rationale for it is based on certain lines of secular thought and Christian philosophy.

That's the difference. Thinking about things. Not monkey read in quran monkey do horseshit.

It sounds like you're willing to concede my point about Islam but you believe the application of Christian morality is too lenient. Other than the death penalty, which is considered valid in every form of Christianity except for some cucked Protties in Europe, what else?

>Muslims can think shooting someone is (hypothetically) immoral

Where the fuck are you getting this? Murder in the quran is haram.

It's not. You only think that because you're not familiar with the context of those quotes. Beyond that, the exegetical principal of abrogation means that all those seemingly nice parts of the Quran (that actually aren't) are negated by later more violent revelations.

you're a literal cuckold who believes in forgiveness. If you don't see how forgiveness is cucked than theres no hope for you.

Forgiveness in the New Testament doesn't apply wholesale. On an intrapersonal level there is supposed to be a greater level of mercy vs justice, but even then forgiveness is predicated on love, and love is predicated on a change in the offending person's behavior. The state on the other hand is not subject to these constraints. This is how Christians have thought since Christ.

But if we aren't muslim, how are we supposed to be misogynist, antisemitic, and racist?

>criminals can change not all nig...I mean blacks are criminals for life

libtard scum.

There is no Christian source to my knowledge from the first like 1500 to 1900 years of its history that comments on race.

Science is under the purview of science and cannot be contradicted by faith. This is outside of the weird and numerically insignificant groups like creationists that popped up in pockets of the US in the past 100 years or so.

There is nothing about being Christian that means you have to reject differences in race

so you're saying it's okay to behead niggers? Welcome to islam.

That was a stupid payoff you attempted. If a nigger nigs in society the state has a right to humanely dole out punishment, including death, for the protection and betterment of that society.

I can't believe you wasted your time on this thread for that. Are you just young or...

im saying you already agree with islam on beheading niggers. Christianity would have you suck their cocks.

>lacks a coherent vision of morality.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT:

Islam is Judaism on Steroids.

Get fucking real if you haven't accepted this shit yet.

niggers dont watch anime

That's weird because I just went through facts about Christianity that contradict what, again, is a strawman of Christianity you made in your head.

Literally how is Judaism on steroids a good thing lol

GREAT FIREWALL IS LEAKING!!!1 REEEEPORTEEEED!!!1