Give me just one reason why a woman should be FORCED to have a child you shitlords

Give me just one reason why a woman should be FORCED to have a child you shitlords.

Why shouldn't abortion be a fundamental human right?

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/810625
emorycaresforyou.emory.edu/resources/suicidestatistics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANSWER ME Sup ForumsTARDS

The baby should have a chance to live

Because adults need to take personal responsibility over there actions otherwise society falls apart. Killing people shouldn't be a human right.

I actually agree - up until the point that a child can be kept alive outside of the boy through medical care (at which point it is unquestionably alive and a human being - currently that number is ~21 weeks so let's say 20 weeks to be safe) a woman should have the right to terminate a pregnancy

HOWEVER

I'm against her right to do so unless males can give up all custodial rights penalty-free during the same period if a woman refuses to have an abortion against the father's wishes.

>killing
>people

Embryos aren't humans and it's legal so it's not killing.

Who's next, Sup Forumstards?

You should be able to kill anything that isn't cognizant of itself. A 6 month old fetus and a 6 month old baby are the same in this regard. You should be able to abort both. Once a being is self aware then it possesses the right to life

Because fetuses are literally humans

No one is forced to have a child. There are several options to avoid having a child that aren't abortion.

>it's legal so it's not killing

Okay, nobody is against it, keep going. But i have one little question for you. Who will keep up human rights, when there is no more whites due to how fast their society decays. Shariah do not allow abortions, you know.

Do you have something to argue with other than meme images and greentext, Sup Forumstard? It's literally not killing.

What if we used a condom, and spermicide, and pills, and I still got pregnant?

What now? Should I be burdened with a child even though I did everything right?

>destroying a life
>not killing
Not even against abortion, but some of your arguments are wack.

>What now? Should I be burdened with a child even though I did everything right?
yes

To teach them about consequences.
If you can't afford a child you shouldn't be fucking without protection. Having to go through delivery and the process to put the child up for adoption teaches young mothers how expensive the process can be.
>INB4 when children are put up for adoption before they're born the new parents often pay for the medical fees

In our society we blatantly show young mothers too much leniency by allowing them to get abortions. Why should my tax dollars go towards paying for someone else's mistake when I don't get the same treatment when I fuck up?

Abortion enables women to go have unprotected sex and get pregnant without fear of consequence.

>If you can't afford a child you shouldn't be fucking without protection.

I used protection. Still got pregnant.

What now?

>Why should my tax dollars go towards paying for someone else's mistake when I don't get the same treatment when I fuck up?

Also, your tax dollars just go towards welfare and food stamps then, because kids are EXPENSIVE and somebody needs to pay for mine.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just let me abort it?

It depends on a skin colour.

Why should women make a choice(to have sex) and not have any consequences to their choices and decisions?

you did it wrong, don't be stupid

condoms aren't faulty, they are well tested

the pill actually tells your body you are pregnant via hormones, if oyu actually take it correctly nothing can happen

Perhaps you should have child after all, as one day he will stand between you and The Swarm which will be about to culturally enrich you with hijab, female circumcision and yes, ban for abortions.

It's not your body it's the baby's body. You don't get to ditch a kid just because "my money my choice"

>wahhh I dont want responsibilities
>I want to be Still be a Fucking whore
Wonan who aborted need to be gased

"Don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of killing unwanted babies, it’s just that the idea of letting women make a decision doesn’t sit well with me.”
—Zach Braff on abortion.

wait a minute , is this a thing? the state pays for abortions?
That seems a little fucked up, unless there is a good reason there shouldn't be taxdollars involved.

>anecdotal
Not an argument.
>somebody needs to pay for mine
No they don't that's YOUR responsibility not the taxpayers.
I didn't help make it so I shouldn't pay for it. If YOU can't afford it YOU should have it taken away.
>Wouldn't it be cheaper to just let me abort it?
No. You should give it to someone who will actually appreciate it by giving it a home that doesn't need welfare to support it.

It sounds like you believe that if you have a kid you can't afford there's some law or godly edict that protects you from having to pay for it.

Reality check there's not and CPS is a thing for a reason.

>implying this happens enough to be a real concern

If you did all that and still got pregnant, you were probably meant to be pregnant.

The circumstances of someone's pregnancy are none of your concern.

Seriously, give me a real argument here. Why should I be forced to be enslaved for 18 years until the little shite is a legal adult?

Same reason as if you had another person handcuffed to you.

I'm so progressive that I believe only minorities should possess this human right and whites should not.

Think about it.

There actually is legitimate reasons for abortion which should always allow it - rape (real rape, not tumblr schizophrenia) or severe genetic defects in embryo.

Anyone who is anti abortion is out of touch with reality.

For the same reason you can't just kill your kid? Their life matters?

you are not enslaved, you could just give it up for adoption

This

Because the act of sexual intercourse has a result which is motherhood for the female. Even scientific methods to avoid this end up failing. If you don't want the responsibility of a child, don't have sex. You people waste billions trying to avoid parenthood.

Now, faggot, give me one reason why children should be forcibly inoculated like in CA in order to go to school?

The child has unique DNA and is objectively not "her body". Whenever you have sex, even with all the protection in the world, you accept that there's a risk of creating a new life and you have to own up to it.

tl;dr if you don't want a kid keep your legs shut you whore.

You had the choice of sex or not having sex.
There are consequences to actions.

For having sex in the first place you should be fully aware that the result may be a kid even if you try your best to prevent it

>Why should I be forced to be enslaved for 18 years until the little shite is a legal adult?

Because you brought it into this world without thinking about the consequences. You have to learn a lesson.

Get rid of welfare, alimony and child support first then we'll have a talk about your body.

No one is forced to have a child. They chose to have sex. No healthy white child should ever be aborted. Minority abortion is fine though. And for fetuses that will be born with a mental or physical disability.

Adoption agencies are notoriously corrupt because they're run by the government, and even then adoptees run a suicide rate of 4 times over regular children.

Why would I be so cruel at to subject a child to that? Why not just have an abortion?

Yeah I agree on that. Those are true arguments, but
>muh body muh rules
Fuck man, those bitches need to be gased

Why go on living when you will undoubtedly experience pain and loss, when you could just kill yourself today?

Then this isn't a case of abortion being okay, its a case of making lives better for adopted kids

>even then adoptees run a suicide rate of 4 times over regular children
>[citation needed]

You have some questions to answer yourself.
You ask for real answers then ignore the ones you're given because you got btfo.

Now either put up a good compelling argument or gtfo.

Because half it's DNA is to the father
They should have it if the father wants it since it's half his property
They then can give up their half of the rights to it to the father when it's born
Seriously men kill them selves when they find out their wife killed their unborn child
If men could do it as free as women could we would but we can't so until we don't need you anymore
have the fucking child and stop being a selfish bitch
There should be a law the women needs the approval of the man before abortion
And if she can not get it then it's the mans full responsibility to pay for all the troubles till she has the baby and hands it over to him
If he can not pay then I can agree she can dump it
But it's not all her choice

I don't mind abortions, as a matter of fact I love them and think there should be far more of them.

For instance, everybody whose skin is darker than a latte should be forced to abort all fetuses, as should everybody who either has an IQ below 95 or conceived the fetus with a man whose IQ is below 95.

>her body
>my choice

anyone who believes the father shouldn't have a right to choose is a feminist cuckold. Women are dumb and can't think for themselves, but if a man wants to kill the child it's perfectly acceptable.

It's still snuffing out human life. L
You're ok with that?

Why doesn't the father get a say? There is absolutely no parental rights for men. If you want equal rights you fuckin feminist make sure men have just as much say as you do.

Her ody
Her choice

KEK

Why should anyone be FORCED to feed their kids?

Why shouldn't murder be a fundamental human right?

Kek it must be opposite day

Yea I spend a billion on condoms last year. There are enough faggots in the world we don't need more.

medscape.com/viewarticle/810625

Literally a nanosecond in google.

Embryos are taxonomically homo sapiens sapiens.
Killing is killing. Legal killing is still killing.

It is though, you can literally go and murder anyone you want. You're welcome.

Well your partly right, abortion isn't all bad, it preemptively kills a disproportionately high number of niggers

mother would prefer to shove metal rod in her vagina and kill child

gee i wonder what sort of life that child is going to have

I'd be ok with sterilizing you if that's what you want. You don't seem like someone who should reproduce anyways.

Isn't being born also a fundamental human right? It's something everyone has done, so why deny it to others?

And why don't women exercise their right to not become pregnant through birth control/contaception? It would avoid this conversation entirely.

>Give me just one reason why a humanity should be FORCED to have a put up with retardes like you, you shitlords.

Why shouldn't murder be a fundamental human right?

This. If you don't want kids don't have sex. God the left are such children

If women are so hellbent on killing kids they can do it after they've had it taken out.
Huh? What's that? You don't want to do the work of actually killing it? How incredibly surprising

Pro-lifers: why do you care so much about these unborn babies? We dont need more people, and the babies cant even concept thought so its not like they care you are depriving them of life

if you're an irresponsible degenerate that doesn't want to deal with the consequences of your carelessness nor takes the proper preventative measures, yes you should be forced to live with the results.

Awesome you can site that.
Now you wan to address my other points instead of dodging them?
Because your whole why run the risk of adoption if they're going to kill themselves argument isn't going to cut it. That's like saying why wake up in the morning when you might be on of the people every second to kill themselves?
>emorycaresforyou.emory.edu/resources/suicidestatistics.html

>Killing an unborn child
>A fundamental human right
Abortion is literally murder. I'm sorry if that upsets you to the point where you begin lying to yourself. Women that have stillborns and misscarriages consider that a lost life, so why don't you? Oh, that's right - because you don't want it and consider anything you dislike as something lower than human and lower than life, so you can sleep at night.

inb4 science

Science tells us that life begins as soon as the sperm penetrates the egg, because from there, the automated cell division begins. That's not your body or his sperm anymore. That's a separate entity that depends on you to live. Justify it however you want. Consider it a parasite, for all I care. You're no better for expecting someone else to pay for your medical issues.

Well, a ton of people were not considered human in the past ages ....

And it's the right of the child not to get murdered for simply existing

this x1000

For me it's more that abortion and actions that lead to requiring an abortion should be strongly discouraged.

It is ending a life but life is not sacred. Nevertheless it is massively degenerate and part of the degenerate culture.

Women are supposed to have excellent screening and selection skills if they are doing a great job at their biology.

A self-indulgent, materialistic, nihilistic lifestyle is degenerate. Someone who is based should not want to put off having children, and should not be risking having children with a bad genetic partner, or at a time when they could not provide for children.

Again, I think this should be strongly discouraged as opposed to illegal. But it definitely should not be a human right, that's fucking retarded. What kind of message would that send?

>breaks through the condom
>breaks spermicide's spine
>puts birth control pill in full Nelson
>makes egg it's bitch
At that point your kid is probably immortal, so an abortion would just possible it off.

They have the DNA of a human. Who are you to decide what is human or when they become human.
Yours is the rationale of slavery.

>be an abortion dr
>job is to kill babies all day
>do it exceptionally well
>know you'll never get credit because the world thinks its women killing the babies
>you're the one stabbing them through the head and pulling them out
>girl just lays there texting on her phone about how she's doing it
Such is the life of dr abort

By how much does molochs power level increase with each kid you kill?

is my question perhaps /too/ thought provoking for the average pro-lifer?

If you can't afford a child, you can't afford to have sex.

I think that if a woman doesnt want to raise a child she should commit suicide upon pregnancy.

Checked, but no. It's just retarded, friendo

Well as a general rule I'm against murder so technically I'm probably pro life, but also most abortions are black so although it promotes degeneracy it is actually probably a net positive for society. It's always been a gray area for me

If men got pregnant abortion would be 100% legal in all instances

This, desu

0.033 electors/fetus

Of course it isn't a living being.

I agree that they should be able to have one. But lately ive seen a lot of people gloryfying abortion celbrating it and treating it like a trend. Like that women who said she was gonna move to can uf trump won she said she wishes that she could have an abortion so that she can experiance it. If you dont think thats disgusting then i think aomethings wrong with you.

Just one okay:

How is it feminist in any way shape or form to not get a potential male partner to wear a condom?

I thought in feminist theory women are supposed to hold men to high standards, so how can it be a feminist act to acquiesce to a male demand for condomless sex?

Moreover you are cleaning up a man made not because he had to make it but because you wanted him to make that mess.

How can you justify, not only not using birth control but to go and get a surgical abortion which can cause a woman pain for the base male illusion that ejaculating inside you would make it worthwhile?

That is some internalized self hatred for a so called "feminist" to have huh?

im a girl and i agree with the 20 weeks cut off; once the child is sentient it should be illegal unless it's a medical emergency aka the mother and/or the child will die unless removed (which is a rare case)

if you fuck up with protection somehow or are an idiot about it 4 months should be plenty to figure that shit out, late term abortions just because you don't want the baby are kinda fucked up.

i don't really understand why women get their panties in a twist over this; if it's such a big deal only women should be taxed to support other women getting abortions since it's a female centric issue.

(citation needed)

but you wont have one, because your just making shit up like the total fucking moron that you are. there is a reason why women lie about being on birth control or poke holes in condoms while men never do.

i know this is shitty b8 but it's just the fact that it's done so casually and even basically celebrated by some shittier women that i find so troublesome.

Yep. Fetuses have no name, no identity, no personality, they're not people. They're completely dependent on their mothers for several years. Women should be able to abort anytime up to the 3rd trimester

Why? You can advocate for the genocide of other races and in the same breath say that women have to have a child.

Having an abortion is a personal responsibikity.
6 month old babies are definitely cognizant. Most are learning or learned to walk at that point

Give me just one reason why a baby should be FORCED to have a die you shitlords.

>i dont want to give a kid a life that might be miserable, i'll just kill it instead

I'm pro-choice but liberals need to stop lying to themselves to justify their own weak and fragile egos. If you can't afford or handle a child, then fine. I'm not going to stop you. All I ask is you admit that you're murdering a child in the name of convenience and deal with that fact. I'm just asking you to do it your damn self, instead of asking people to pay for it, for you, because you're SO fucking weak, that you can't even shell out for such a selfish thing.

So yes. Abortion should be legal. But you should face the goddamn music too. No amount of mental gymnastics is going to change the fact that stopping a life from forming is literally murderer. I say this not as a liberal or conservative but as a moderate who is so entirely sick of everyone's bullshit on this Black & White issue.

Wanna kill kids? Fine. Do it, faggot. See if I give a shit. You're the one that's going to have to live with it and will be lying to yourself to cope for the rest of your miserable life anyways.

If you can't grasp it sex is the primary means of procreation and therefore the result of sex. If you think that people can have sex without consequence you're being very naive.

how old is this fetus? want to trigger some libtards on facebook.

>I used protection. Still got pregnant.
Who made you fuck someone? Who made that decision? Who didn't think about the possible consequences?

If you don't want the child, put it up for adoption and be done with this. Don't fuck around - oops, you already did.