U.S. Military is for losers

>joining the U.S. Military after the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and you probably stink.

This thread should go well.

and a strya post to boot

some don't fear death user, as they have no future in their eyes.

And some don't know what path to take.

So naturally the military is a great for those individuals who would rather spend their existence making a slight difference in the world.

>slaughter unarmed men, women & children en masse
>secure strategic regions of the world for the appeasement of their kike masters
>"difference"

Well, technically you're right. It IS something different.

>My country has provided me a safe place to grow up and and raise a family.
>Wanting to give something back so others can have it too makes me a "faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey"

lol

Some people just like the idea that one day they will get to shoot people.

Everyone knows combat is exciting, why are shooting video games so popular.

Some guys want the real thing.

>My country

No, no. Hundreds of millions of individuals have lived according to the basic human tenet of "care for others". THIS has provided you with a safe place to grow up and raise a family. The U.S. Military and the myriad of U.S. Military bases across the globe in nations where they don't belong, that has nothing to do with it.

The United States of America is a fat, wheezing, old man desperate to hang on to the last vestige of power it has left, and so the government recruits malfunctioning morons like yourself to do its bidding and continue being the fat, wheezing, old man that people from every other nation hates.

Why don't you do everyone a favour and either (a) campaign to have these military bases removed from said nations and keep your business to yourself, or (b) just put a .45 bullet through the back of your stupid, American head?

I'd like to see either in action, to be honest.

>watch metal gear solid cutscenes involving epic speeches and mechas and dudes with beards and eyepatches and scars
>watch videos on people who were in military bitching about doing dumb shit like a bazillion pushups and getting yelled at by officers then get deployed in some dump to shoot at propped up CIA muslim niggas with guns to keep military industrial complex running

Why cant hideo kojima be god and metal gear be real.

>the military is a necessary evil.

>No, no. Hundreds of millions of individuals have lived according to the basic human tenet of "care for others". THIS has provided you with a safe place to grow up and raise a family.

This. I would be down with a world wide consensus that no one can have a standing army or navy.

Just a big blender for those who don't get this. It's about time we started culling the herd of those who hoard the grass just because they can.....

>care for others

This doesn't work and never has. You know this. There are too many different idealogies and a finite amount of resources available. It's why we have countries and borders.

>The United States of America is a fat, wheezing, old man desperate to hang on to the last vestige of power it has left

We will soon reveal our power to the world. Why do you think we have been gobbling up foreign resources for the last 50 years and hardly drilling our own reserves?

>have these military bases removed

Why would we do that? They are of strategic importance. They allow us to project our influence around the globe.

We can do as we like because we are the strongest.

--

So suck it up faggot and be glad you're not on the receiving end of our military.

Just shut up and ride those coattails bitch.

Nowhere is it written that the American Empire lasts for ever.

Soon, you'll come to understand this as you're attacked on three fronts: the Chinese, the Russians and the Indians.

Your days are numbered. So are ours by proxy, but watching you fat cunts fall will be the most glorious moment in the entirety of history.

>news announces we dont have a standing army
>other countries get wind
>invasion attempts and attacks against the nation
>can't fight back

Smart idea, faggot

You guys are falling faster than we are.
If anything your demise might be a quicker and more imminent spectacle.
You seem to forget you have disarmed yourselves.
I feel bad for other decent aussies who have to suffer alongside cunts like you.

>be officer
>never see combat
>get better pay than enlisted
>free college
>free job training
>retire after 20 years get 50% of final pay grade
>preferential hiring for vets if wanting to work afterward

said the retard who lost to a flock of emus.

I didn't read the thread, but people in the military need to get off their high horse. They're maybe not as bad as OP says, but they are mostly welfare queens, infantry especially.

The military has defended nothing aside from rich bankers and investors interests. Nothing else really, but they always like to act tough because they're trained to kill with weapons.

>Nowhere is it written that the American Empire lasts for ever.

No shit you dip. That's because that portion of history hasn't been written yet.

But guess who will be writing it, the USA.

>attacked on three fronts: the Chinese, the Russians and the Indians.

Do you honestly believe we haven't already accounted for this?

Why do you think we maintain (by far) the world's largest and most advanced Navy and Air Force?

Their shit would be blown to bits before it got 25 miles out of their ports and they know this.

--

Like I said before you ungrateful bitch just be glad you are a part of FVEY and shut the fuck up while the US takes the reigns.

I don't get this either, especially in burgerland

>go to war
>get maimed
>can't get job because maimed and military experience is useless in civil life
>end up homeless
>become a drunk or drug addict
>die poor and lonely on the street because your country doesn't care for its veterans that sacrificed their physical and mental integrity for """"""freedom""""""

Metal Gear was based off of Vietnam era SF and the Cold War espionage era.

It WAS real...It is also the past. A "glory to the days of old".

> The past is always better, bigger and holier.

Yes & No....but still yes.

Go home leb. Stralya is full.

>not wanting a job killing sandniggers

You know how I can tell your a clossal nu-male faggot?

>the Chinese, the Russians and the Indians.
Three countries which all have border tensions with one another (and one which is already quite friendly with the U.S.), but not with us.
Brilliant Australian predictive powers at work.
I can sense the inferiority complex coming off you in waves.

>80% of military jobs are noncombat.

I think you've been watching a bit too much TV...

Time to go outside kiddo.

>that feel when 'Stralyia is a U.S. military protectorate

Kojima is overrated. MGS was his peak story, and you can even see that it was really just a crystallization of Metal Gear 2. Every other Metal Gear game is a reformulation of MGS, with exception for MGSV but he didn't even finish it properly.

This could change.

We could chose to become a Chinese military protectorate instead.

Once the white percentage of the U.S. population dips below 50%, it will no longer be reasonable to want to be a white person in the U.S. military.

What will you be dying for? The safety of Hispanic children and black children?

KEK

They're already fighting for Israel, so what difference would that make?

Why the fuck is this so hard for people to understand