This is what men looked like in the late 16th -early 17th century

this is what men looked like in the late 16th -early 17th century.

in case you were thinking its a question of idealization, this is what women looked like.

BULL SHIT

Believable

they're both idealised, nerd, also your picture of women is just one of many by ONE artist

>Implying the painter didn't just use photoshop

sorry white knight, women have always been slobs.

typical 16th century man

(not pictured, the nord he's teabagging)

IDEALISED!?

Those women are ugly as FUCK

this is what it was like to be a woman in the early 17th century

Estrogen blockers man, they put synthetic estrogen in everything to feminize us. Get yourself some scoops and feel what it's like to be a real man.

American education kek

"they just thought fat chicks and buff dudes were hot cause of SOCIAL CONDITIONING"

lol how you faggots believe marxist bullshit when it suits your purposes. Sorry senpai, dudes from 16th-17th century were buff as shit.

what are scoops

>assuming they were buff by looking at paintings

are you retarded or something

/fit/ meme, they're usually in pill form.

Also don't fuck with blockers unless you've done your research. Look into the natural estrogen blockers and natural ways to boost testosterone first, and of course lift/eat right.

lol at mario talking shit at me, go cook my pizza faggot.

paintings are based on models. insofar as the paintings based on females are accurate, i assume the paintings of male models are accurate.

Because paintings are a a representation of the average average contemporary man

The farmers and labourers were were probably more fit than statesmen though, yes.

T H I C C

>based on models. insofar as the paintings based on females are accurate, i assume the paintings of male models are accurate

????? The artist chose the models he liked

and they also reused the same model(s) across multiple works

Yeah, MODELS you fucking jackass.

You mean to tell me that the models of today on magazine covers are how the average woman looks today?

the structure of patronage and training suggests all works of art are products of individuals, but they are also products of ages.

mario, you are pretty stupid, even for a leftist.

Why is it bad to be buff?

Sure teach me more about art

Wtf I love old men now

>thinks the ideals of an era were the common thing

and Im the stupid sure bye

As a modern-day figuredrawer, I can confirm that all good art from life tends to have accurate proportions, even when stylized.

You can't "make up" proportions without having the depictions contain some real semblance to what humans look like.

even if idealized, when you take an average of the general vibe you get from paintings in those days, you can roughly guess what the people looked like.

It's not a stretch to say that men actually looked like men in those days.

I would like to be stacked like they are but look more lie the spartans from"300", whatever attracts more pussy I guess.

Yeah M8, it want always ideal to be skinny. Back in the day if you were fatty and pale it meant you have enough money to not be exposed to sun and work and to eat plenty, which means rich. Only rare peasants could aquire that look